Turner & Townsend Pty Limited Employee Reviews

Us vs uk
Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 18, 2018
Management is lacking in direction. T&T wants to be the top dog! but they are not willing to do what it takes. The company is a UK run business. They look down on the US and are not willing to learn the culture.
Pros
Non managemnt workers are very hard working
Cons
Never provides help when needed.
If you're not from the UK then you'll have no progression
Associate director (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAJuly 21, 2018
I joined the SF office back in its infancy and was promised the world. Worked hard and brought in business but only people that progressed were the SVP's buddies from the UK.
Pros
Central location
Cons
Strssful
n/a
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 9, 2018
Great place to work. Senior director was very personable and great to work for. A great work environment and a place for advancement. I wish I still worked there
Nice place to work, Great culture
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 15, 2017
T&T is a reputable company, great culture and learning opportunities. Job duration will depend upon the project. If the project is terminated or completed your job will be in jeopardy
Pros
Good culture, good people, good management
Cons
Project Jobs. Project complete job finish
A good company to work for.
SENIOR CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXAugust 3, 2017
Working at a site location instead of a regional office tends to place you at a slight disadvantage of communication. But overall, the company is solid and focused on employee development and retention.
Pros
Monthly employee socials, corporate orientation in NYC office.
Cons
Lack of communication at times.
Turner & Townsend
Recruiter, America's Region, Core Services (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 19, 2017
Turner & Townsend is a great global consultancy firm in construction management. They achieve the highest quality results for their clients, and are continually moving toward a higher level of excellence.
Pros
Prides themselves on excellence of work and client satisfaction.
Cons
Can require very flexible schedules and high travel.
primarily a cost management company
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 12, 2017
Turner & Townsend is a good pace to work with a good attitude towards the employees. it is an English corporation that has offices nationwide as well as worldwide..
Level of professionalism is high and the camaraderie among work colleagues is very good.
Planner / Scheduler - BP US Pipelines & Logistics (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 29, 2016
Turner and Townsend is a great place to work as it has access to different industries and the opportunities are varied. The working environment is nice and management makes an effort to make it fun as well. I will highly recommend this company.
Pros
It provides services to different industries.
Cons
Not a lot of opportunities for training
Good Review
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 28, 2016
Good company to work for, challenging projects and great work environment. Difficult to move up the ladder and typecast if you perform well with a client.
Pros
Good company to work for (especially if you're starting out in PM work)
Cons
Difficult to move up the ladder
OK as a stepping stone
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  NYCFebruary 10, 2016
OK company to work for in order to gain experience, title, etc. but not a great company to work for if seeking long-term engagement and anticipating career advancement.

Want to know more about Turner & Townsend Pty Limited?

Ask a question
Productive and Fun culture
Former Staff (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 8, 2016
Great company, wonderful staff, cost center does a great job keeping in touch with their consultants, and challenging job duties.
Pros
Employee driven, workforce family environment
Cons
Economy
Admirable Company to work for.
Consultant - Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Midland, TXNovember 23, 2015
I specifically work in the Safety department for this project which is ending 12/31/15.

The Safety Department will no longer be needed on the job site. I have learned a lot about the construction arena and will miss working here. I am not able to relocate to another position.

This company has great benefits and has been very educational.
Pros
Atmosphere, work, benefits
Cons
Ending
Movement
Administrator (Current Employee) –  USANovember 9, 2015
Great coworkers. Its hard to advance when they like your work in a specific position. They tend to string you along to keep you around. A lot of unfulfilled promises.
Pros
Great Beneifits
Cons
Management, Politics
Excellent place to work, great people.
Regional Marketing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 14, 2015
I really enjoy working for Turner and Townsend. great company. it is a great environment to work as we have many people from different cultures and backgrounds.

For being a global company they are very prepared and organized.
Good Consulting Company
Associate Director (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 9, 2015
Unlike many consulting agencies, Turner and Townsend supports consultants who are out in the client's offices. They will also support making a career with them by always trying to find you the next consulting job.
Productive and friendly enviorenment
Senior Planner (Former Employee) –  houston,TXJune 10, 2015
I loved my time spent in Turner & Townsend. Would love to come back and re-join the team any time in future. The people are very open and helpfull to get you the best possible options.
Loved to work for this company
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston. TXMay 21, 2015
Very close together and fun environment. The management is always ready to defend and fight for you, they will go through every possible option to make sure your job is secured
Good People
Planning Engineer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 18, 2015
I worked with a great group of people. Management worked really hard to keep it's employees happy and working even with a down turn in the Oil & Gas industry.
Very good company to work for.
Sr. Consultabnt (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 4, 2015
Company values work experience. Good atmosphere and excellent people who enjoy their work. When my project ended, they made an earnest effort to find another project for me, but were not successful.
Great team
Executive Assistant to Senior Vice President (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 19, 2015
My typical day varies everyday. No day is identical to the last. I love the fast paced and diverse working environment. During my time at Turner & Townsend, I've learned tremendously about construction and the different components of a project from start to finish. The hardest part of my job has been all the changes that has happened in this past year, because the changes has to do with the SVP that I was hired to support. The most enjoyable part of my job would have to be the team not only here on the west coast but the overall company.
Pros
Team culture and dynamics