Turner Employee Reviews

Good planned Work and Family activities
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 7, 2019
Always looked forward to the planned activities where you can invite your family and friends to participate. Nice workout facility, cafeteria and Starbucks on site
A good company to work for.
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Point Comfort, TXJanuary 24, 2019
I learned to go in early and talk to the supervisor to get a head start on the day.By finding out what needs to be done gives myself and co workers a chance to get a head start on the jobs at hand.The most enjoyable part was getting along with my coworkers and working together as a team.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Rainouts
Its complicated
Hydro-Blasting Technician (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJanuary 12, 2019
Its complicated and it's ok depending on who you working with and/or what job title you have. This job would be more helpful if they had people who would take the time out to help you get better especially when you are new but they dont help you and some are power hungry!
Worse place ever
Producer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 10, 2019
There is no room for advancement. You have to befriend top management and kiss up to them to be considered a promotion. You will get overlooked while other employees get promoted base on friendship.
job responsibilities
Crane Operator- Foreman (Former Employee) –  St Croix, VIJanuary 3, 2019
Making sure everyone was briefed on the safety aspects of the job task at hand. Making sure the team is briefed of hazards that may exist prior to caring our the job task
Pros
great superintendent
Cons
never got more advancement
Great company and great culture
Ad Sales (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 3, 2019
Love working at Turner, they try their best to give work/life balance and create a work environment that encourages new ideas and innovative thinking.
Fast paced and exciting
Turner Sports- Production Associate Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 27, 2018
Turner Broadcasting is a great place to work. They offer a competitive benefits package as well as 401k. There are some additional benefits such as discounts to various vendors.
Fun and sometimes stressfull
Senior Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 20, 2018
working of the program an attending a lot of meeting. I learned a new office tool. Management could have been a little more supportive. Workplace culture is high energy the hardest part was being laid off. The most enjoyable part of the job was the camaraderie.
Pros
Co-workers got along well
Cons
laid off
Turner
Dir. Product Management (Former Employee) –  AtlantaDecember 12, 2018
Good company to work for with opportunities to learn. The acquisition by AT&T has presented a lot of uncertainties and ambiguity for future direction.
If you like the corporate environment Turner is perfect for you.
Art and Design Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 10, 2018
Turner provided me with a good salary and benefits, I cannot complaint. But after more than 14 years working at corporate I had to make a change, its just not for me.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Little advancement unless you are part of the "in crowd" or a man.
Fun and Productive
Programming Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 8, 2018
I enjoyed walking into work and greeting my fellow coworkers. I learned proprietary programs along with advanced excel techniques. The management there were fair and considerate. The culture was laid back at the time and welcoming. The hardest part of the job was getting the work done while managing expectations.
Love Turner
Purchasing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 7, 2018
I had a great group of ladies I worked alongside at Turner. I would love to go back for employment one day. Relaxed company, 365 casual, fun work environment, always exciting.
Review Summary
accounts payble (Former Employee) –  atlantaDecember 4, 2018
The leadership in accounts payable was terrible. I would not recommend that department to anyone, due to the work load being too much for the number of employees.
Work for the company through a Temp Service
Benefits Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 3, 2018
I work for them as a temp to hire in the benefits department. The Benefits Department was an excellent department to work for nice people, the train me input data, file records.
Productive and creative environment
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 29, 2018
I love the world of entertainment. Turner is a creative environment where you can develop your career. I was sad to leave turner, but I was laid off during the recession.
Washington DC area
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 28, 2018
It is a mid-size company that provide accounting and auditing services in the Washington DC metropolitan area. I worked for them 14 years. A great place to work and to be mentor. Working for them, you will learn and develop your accounting knowledge.
Talented people. Diverse Workforce. Fast Pace. Disruptive Industry. Going through transformational change
Various Roles at Turner Broadcasting (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 15, 2018
Turner hires the best of the best. So they strive to be the best employer to attract and retain a creative, productive, engaged, and diverse workforce.
Pros
Culture, Employee Engagement, Creative and Diverse workforce, Work Life and Benefits, Talent People
Cons
Leaderships management of change. Equitable compensation.
Nothing To Summarize
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 14, 2018
My review is a typical day at work, I learned how to work, management is around, the culture is present. The hardest part of the job is doing it. The most enjoyable part is the end
Great work life balance.
Senior Accountant, Personnel Accounting (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 9, 2018
The best part of working at Turner is the company allows you to have a exceptional work/life balance. The pay is ok but the ability to leave work at work more than makes up for the pay shortcomings.
Pros
Cons
Salary, Job Security
great place to work
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 8, 2018
It was great to come to work. the flexible schedule and the work from home opportunity makes it commute and work life balance easier.

The salary is less than in comparison to other companies in the area however the perks can make up for it.
Pros
great food in the employee lunch room

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Turner. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.9Fairygodboss Score

57%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

75%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss