Turner Employee Reviews

Nothing To Summarize
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 14, 2018
My review is a typical day at work, I learned how to work, management is around, the culture is present. The hardest part of the job is doing it. The most enjoyable part is the end
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 12, 2018
Fun, cultural, low pay however. I really don't have anything else to say but want to meet the ridiculous 150 character limit that Indeed is forcing me to meet.
Great work life balance.
Senior Accountant, Personnel Accounting (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 9, 2018
The best part of working at Turner is the company allows you to have a exceptional work/life balance. The pay is ok but the ability to leave work at work more than makes up for the pay shortcomings.
Pros
Cons
Salary, Job Security
great place to work
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 8, 2018
It was great to come to work. the flexible schedule and the work from home opportunity makes it commute and work life balance easier.

The salary is less than in comparison to other companies in the area however the perks can make up for it.
Pros
great food in the employee lunch room
Ups and Downs
Employee (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 31, 2018
Like any job, it had it's ups and downs. It can be a fun place to work. Cool campus vibe. Very competitive. The relationships between teams could at times be downright toxic. It took a real effort to get people to work together.
Terrific place to work
Communications Editorial Director (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 14, 2018
Turner has gone through a lot of difficult transitions (and will probably go through some more in the wake of the AT&T/Time Warner merger), but overall the company really values its employees and their work/life balance.
Pros
Great people, fun environment
Cons
Departments can be a bit insular, but that has been drastically improving over the years.
Good, stable jobs
Technician (Current Employee) –  Taft, LaSeptember 29, 2018
Although the work was demanding, it balanced out to where you busted your tail, but you had some slack time when you were on schedule. Management was truthful and upfront with me and continued to offer chances to advance. Would still be there if it wasn’t for the accident. Great place, great people!
Pros
Great place to work, constantly training.
Cons
Having to play catch up because of slacking worker or heavy job demands.
Great place to work and learn
Senior Finance Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 20, 2018
Great palace to work and learn and grow career. Excellent culture environment. I loved what the company had offer to its employees in a big company environment. Great people who I worked with in the company.
Pros
Pay, career advancement, work environment.
Culture suffered through acquisition
Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 11, 2018
Being acquired by AT&T created an air of uncertainty and culture shifts. Many people for looking to leave the company. Personally, I suffered under extreme micromanagement that left me feeling less valued and less likely to achieve higher standing in the company.
certain managers favored by business units had undue influence and abused their power
Safety Manager (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IA and Omaha, NebraskaSeptember 5, 2018
The most enjoyable part of job was the interaction with field workers to facilitate their work and be of help to them by providing accurate timely information and providing an environment of trust between trades in the field.
Working for turner Security.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 2, 2018
If the management team work as a team rather than promoting the officers they were in service with, but look at the service that officers put into the company the turner team would be a wonderful work place.
Out of 15 years of service, the last two years has been my worst years. I've NEVER seen a company the held a shift hostage by keeping there time cards locked up so they couldn't clock out until two people stay to do overtime for another shift because they are short of officers. Also you loose your bonus if you do something wrong. The job is great, but this management the is really hurting the turner brand. Plus the have no belief in there officers, only if you are in there circle. Outstanding job, But uncaring management.
Pros
Meet people, make good money, great overtime.
Cons
Can't get promoted if not liked. Want let you talk to the CEO.
Turner was the best job I ever had
Broadcast Maintenance Engineer level II (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 2, 2018
I loved working at Turner. Structured, staffed, and made sense. The roles were clearly defined. If AT&T did not buy them, I would be headed back. Best leadership, best work life balance, best benefits, best culture.
Pros
Cons
At&t
Content Platforms is terrible
Senior Software Engineer - Content Platforms (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 26, 2018
Your experience with Turner will vary depending on the group that hires you. I was unfortunate to get hired into a group stuck in a slow downward spiral of operational purgatory
Pre-ATT merger
Corporate Leader (Former Employee) –  GAAugust 21, 2018
Overall a great company that has many programs for employees. However with the many changes in the industry, the company had to change too which included multiple RIFs. Not sure what the place is like today after the AT&T merger. Anyone interested should definitely ask lots of questions to find a good fit.
Fun place to work, work/life balance was fantastic, but growth opportunities were slim for most.
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 21, 2018
Worked at the organization for a number of years in different roles. Was a great environment until company shifted priorities and laid off 20% of work force to prepare for the AT&T sale. Many of the executives are in roles based on their tenure in organization. These leaders have very little understanding or experience with innovation or taking company into a new direction.
Pros
Highly recognized organization, many female leaders, great overall culture, good content
Cons
Leadership throughout organizations lacks ethic diversity, no growth, management lacks proper training, employees take a backseat to products
Turner is an ever changing company looking for younger employess
DIRECT RESPONSE COPY SHIFT SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 6, 2018
Turner has been through lots of changes over the past 24 years. With the last change with AT&T the company stands to make even more changes in the next couple of years. I'd like to find a company that can appreciate seasoned, experiance employees.
Pros
telework days
Cons
moody management
fun place to work
Pipe welder/QC (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAAugust 6, 2018
I was a welding inspector for turner if i had any problems or needed a answer they would help me find out the answer. I got a lot of training with my job field to make me a better inspector
Adult Swim Public Relations Intern (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 1, 2018
I loved working at Turner it is a very cool, and unique corporation where there is so much creativity. I highly recommend applying to work here for anyone.
Quality team
Administrative Health Assistant (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CO 80908July 20, 2018
Great place to work . Good teamwork family oriented organization . The job security is not there, especially for military family members. They expect you to stay on until you retire and will let you go before you have even given any notice that you will move. Other than that it’s good while you are there
Product Manager at Turner
Product Manager (Former Employee) –  RemoteJuly 17, 2018
Turner was not the best place to work.
Many inconvenientes, lack of comunicatino and many constant problems that were raising a constant emergency state.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Turner. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Women's ratings

3.9Fairygodboss Score

57%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

75%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss