TurnKey Corrections Employee Reviews

4.2
Ratings breakdown
Review summary
Project/Operations/Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Hudson, WIJanuary 22, 2018
Management of customer service, daily operations and project management. Working 50+ hours per day including weekends many times. I learned from the bottom up how to be a CSR into a CSR manager as well as the above listed. The hardest part of the job was working the hours demanded which took away from family time. I most enjoyed learning something new every day in order to become the best at my related positions.
loved the job just not the site manager
LPN (Former Employee) –  Stillwater, OKNovember 5, 2017
I loved the actual job and what I did. I worked long hours and sometimes had to stay late to get things done. I felt that at times no matter what I did or how hard I worked it was never appreciated and I always did something wrong or not good enough for the site manager.
Great part time job for night people
Vending Attendant (Former Employee) –  Albert Lea, MNJuly 4, 2017
I liked working for Turnkey. It was only a few hours three nights a week. As long as you did your job all was well. I saw my manger twice in 2 years. The problem was I needed more hours and none were available.
Pros
Great Part time
Cons
Only 10 or so hours a week
Merchandising meets the county Jail
Inmate Canteen at BCDC (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDJanuary 4, 2015
this company was super nice to work with. Although sometimes things were not always organized in a way I understood immediately what I had to do, they have a really good product and a system that works with the jail offering more attention to detail, pertaining to the jail's needs.

I had a variety of things that I needed to do from filling vending machines in the pods of the work relase building to keeping inventory. and lots of clerical things in between

they were awsome to work for, and do reward your hard work when called upon
Pros
well treated, well paid and good support team
Cons
sometimes you had to wait for the officers to be available to escort you near the inmates