TUTTLE CLICK AUTOMOTIVE GROUP Employee Reviews

Bad Service Management,shop is always Dirty
Line Technician (Former Employee) –  Irvine,caOctober 3, 2018
Very bad management on the Irvine CDJ Service Department they don't care about technicians, jobs or training, the department is Running like a Cartel between advisors and Managers and two Head Technicians, no raises or cost of living increases. many demands, stressful, upper management is the worst. they don't care. Glad I left , getting paid Better at another AutoGroup I’m happy now.
Pros
Free PiZza on Saturday
Cons
Shop Never Clean
Great place to work!
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 6, 2018
Tuttle Click is a company that allows growth if you want it. They are a loyal company and have given me the opportunity for me to grow and learnt the business.
Pros
Lunch and Learns
Busy, Fun & Always Something to Learn
Business Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAApril 9, 2018
My boss makes in enjoyable and makes me want to come to work. I’ve never had that before. There is always something to learn because you’ll never have the same day twice. Whether it’s a customer issue, employee issue, department issue, etc. I am never bored.
Pros
always busy, breaks, Pto
Cons
Paid holidays, Coverage
Great Company
HR Assistant (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAApril 6, 2018
The service director at Tuttle Cllick Capistrano Ford is friendly provides great customer service, The HR manager helps his employees and goes above and beyond. Great Company to work for.
Pros
Wellness groups, paid holidays
contracts clerk
Contracts Clerk (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAFebruary 22, 2018
low pay and very stressful work environment. People are always leaving and plenty of new spots available. They hire people with no job experience to low pay them. Only worked here a month and left.
Apply somewhere else
Parts Department (Former Employee) –  Tustin, CASeptember 17, 2017
Very bad management, they don't care. no raises or cost of living increases. many demands, stressful, upper management is worst. they don't care. Glad I left , getting paid and happy now.
Pros
close to home
Cons
many to list
Good co workers
Personal Lines Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 18, 2017
It was a solid prestigious company to work for but unfortunately I was a victim of a RIF. Hours are not great if your in sales but all other positions have a better work/life balance. There was not enough selection available on the health benefits.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
No job security, Worst Parking
a place to work
Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 4, 2017
If you like high stress and decent pay? This might be your place. However a hard place to work if you would like to maintain a personal life. The customers are great!!
Busy highly demanding job
Service Department Cashier (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CANovember 12, 2014
On a daily basis this job was very demanding. My typical day was cashier in the service department and completeing the invoicing process. Then I cover lunches at 2 different receptions desks consecutively while entering accounts payable invoices. Then back to service to cover afternoon breaks and the circle started again. Ended the day by closing out all internal invoices along with closing the cash drawers and credit card machines.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TUTTLE CLICK AUTOMOTIVE GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.

TUTTLE CLICK AUTOMOTIVE GROUP Reviews by Location