TW Services Employee Reviews

Good start
Customer Service, Will Call, Cashier, Driver Check (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CAApril 8, 2019
If your looking for a job not exactly a career its the way to go. Very hard labor for men. Very irritating clerk work as a female, dealing with angry drivers and not so bright warehouse managers that do nothing but give high and mighty stares. Thick skin thick skin.
Pros
Chill work with harsh times
Cons
No benefits
Tracy ca Safeway
Lumper/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Tracy, CAMarch 20, 2019
I worked for 3 years lumping.they promise you'll earn up to 24$ in production. I got paid 15$ cuase they gave me that.dead end jop they want you to work hard so they could look good for Safeway. No raises,Safeway things there better than you .gives you mean looks.worst jop ever .invest your time with a real company who appreciate there employees!
Pros
No pros
Cons
No raise. Or room to grow
Cool work splace
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tolleson, AZDecember 31, 2018
It was fun , As long as you do your work and keep your area clean no one stays on your buttJust keep working hard and no one will give you problems as long as you’re not in the way
Pros
Free soda
Cons
No recognition
stressful job
Pallet Jack Operater/Selector (Former Employee) –  Upper Marlboro, MDDecember 9, 2018
The place i worked at was very stressful i did everything i was supposed to do and i got hurt from doing multiple things to the best of my ability. There warehouse is very unsafe.
It was good
Lumper/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDNovember 28, 2018
It guess it was an alright deecent job,but it didnt exactly get the bills payed that was needed to help support my family. Management was terrible it was impossible to get ahold of anybody and sometimes they didnt even pay you your full check.
Pros
sundays off
Cons
pay
Unorganized with fsa and no help from management
Dock worker/Forklift (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDNovember 20, 2018
Fsa guys are inconsistent doing their jobs and being respectful co-workers. Lack of leadership and incentive make the job hard to care about. Training was minimal
Small Company
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  West Jordan, UTNovember 4, 2018
Ultimately, you're going to get what you get for a smaller company. Disorganization with their senior management and little consideration for the little guys.
they do have a fair pay structure
It was fun
Lumper/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 1, 2018
Ot was fun and all until i got mt pay checks. I felt as if i was robbed. I worked there for a year. Every check was different and i understood that i just felt like they were giving me all the worse trucks.
Pros
Its a work out
Cons
No health benefits or no break
Back breaking
Lumper/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CASeptember 20, 2018
Very hard work back-breaking labor not good work environment bad pay. Dog eat dog environment would not suggest as a full-time job good to get by day by day
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Bad pay
Good hearty workers with terrible owners
Lumper/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WASeptember 11, 2018
Overall decent job but with bad owners worked here for 2 years and it treated me well until the owners tried changing the way we did things thinking it was for the better
Pros
Job
Cons
Owners
Unsafe unreliable company and will treat you dirty
Selector (Former Employee) –  Upper Marlboro, MDSeptember 9, 2018
I worked for them for a year out of upper Marlboro Safeway site so I had to have surgery on my foot so when it was time for me to come back they told me that I was a high risk and let me go....I was hot....every handshake and smile isn't always sincere .... thanks for nothing T.W
horrable
SANITATION OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 16, 2018
Treated with very little to no respect. Worked hard and was not appreciated, the lower management was decent but the upper management was some of the worse people I have ever worked for.
Needs Work
Pallet Jack Driver (Current Employee) –  Upper Marlboro, MDAugust 6, 2018
This company needs to work with their management. Sometimes the workplace was a hostile environment.
One good thing is, you are rewarded for completing your work on time and over the time allotted.
Hard Work, Not enough pay
Lumper/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CAJuly 13, 2018
Good place to work, management was ok. No advancement opportunites as lumper or supervisor. Camaraderie was good and co workers are focused and hard working.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Hard work, low wage
Productive fun place to work learned a lot
Lumper (Former Employee) –  Tracy, CAJuly 10, 2018
Love working there learned a lot pretty productive fast-paced wish it was closer for me and I would recommend it to any of my friends,, everyone makes u feel like your family has soon as you walk threw the door
Pros
Pretty awsome management
Cons
Healthcare
Overall a fun and growth sprout environment
Warehouse worker (Current Employee) –  Upper Marlboro, MDJune 23, 2018
A place where you can grow in the warehouse field and you all gain a lot of experience likewise you can learn and enlighten you skills of what you may already know
Pros
You get frequent breaks
Cons
Most hours not paid for
Very good work place friendly environment
Order selection (Former Employee) –  Upper Marlboro, MDJune 8, 2018
Very friendly work environment fast paced respectful managers and supervisors team oriented very clean and the pay is great I would recommend this job.
Pros
Good benefits, paid breaks
Cons
Cold when in the freezer
Good work
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, CAJune 2, 2018
TW Services allows a good opportunity for work and pay. Good job for anyone willing to work for their pay. Great experience opportunity for those looking to get warehouse experience and/or forklift and pallet jack experience.
not a good job
werehouse worker (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WAMay 29, 2018
it was my first job but somehow i stayed for 4 years. there's no advancement, not really any pay raise, maybe a dollar or two. no benefits or vacation. Just a hard labor job that doesn't make ends meet.
ping pong table and weight room.
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Upper Marlboro, MDMarch 26, 2018
Long stressful workplace. I learned too appreciate the opportunity giving but also realize there is a family and a life outside of work that needs to be considered as well. i feel as far as management goes your staff is only as strong as the manager, with that being said if your manager can''t stand up for his team and address issues and concerns, the team is sure to fold. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the running clock that takes more percentage than give dealing with productivity. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting of and payday.
Pros
They hire on the spot
Cons
short-breaks no consideration of family or emergency. Petty

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TW Services. Our community is ready to answer.