TW Services

Clear
2.3Pay & Benefits

TW Services insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging

Expected to learn everything within a couple weeks and also use a forklift also

Too much work for an individual. Team does not work in team work. Expected to do work as a senior employee. Bad supervisor management. No benefits.

Bad management & Owners

They do not care about you anyway shape or form. Money money money is there calling. They will work you to death. Bad conditions & little breaks or lunch

Pros

Cons

Horrible work

Good Company promotes from within they don't forget about you.

My time here has been great seen a lot of new faces and the company environment is not toxic its the opposite it is very low stress job. If you do your job they look to reward you quickly they like loyalty.

Pros

Free lunch occasionally free Dinner parties, Weekly pay.

Cons

No 401k

The manager robs you of hours and your pay

Manager claimed more than 50% of the shared work and left the associates with the less than 25% to claim per truck load Weekly pay was not worth being there all day

Pros

Cons

Short days, unreliable schedule, manager

Wouldn’t recommend anyone work here.

Very bad place to work for warehouse job. I’d just apply with the acutely company and not run through an agency, it’s better and good benefits. TW has the most unprofessional supervisors and managers I have ever met. They won’t even pay you the PTO they owe you. Come up with thee dumbest excuses.

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

Not the best place to work.

Management often changes, and you don't receive much support. The pay is barely enough to support yourself, if you have a family to support as well it is not enough.

Company is not about the employees

Got bought out by shamrock foods and capstone logistics took over their contract... Tw services is really pushy and demanding of employees. Good lawsuit if your looking for one

Too much for the paid!

Great job if you are willing to tolerate people drama. Management was very poor understanding with personal life. Fast-paced environment with the minimum paid. Job culture and personal in the company are TOXIC. Not a place to be working on it.

Pros

Free lunches, late tolerances

Cons

no benefits

Me gusta mi trabajo hasta horita y el ambiente respetable

Mi día comienza manejando forklift o pallet jack descargando trailers de muchos tipos de productos y mi trabajo es separar y arreglar la mercancía por productos ,aveces hay días con mucho trabajo pero aun así lo hacemos muy bien

Pros

Seguro médico privado

Cons

Solo descanso cuando me autoriza mi jefe

Bad management hard labor

Worked there for some years never got a raise management does not know how to treat there employees not very good communication I think us workers in sanitation knew more than supervisor can’t keep workers expect to much from their hard working employees

Nope.. pass this one by.

Wouldn't recommend working for them. Was offer no benefits, PTO, or anything. You give the bare minimum team to cover a huge warehouse. The manager will throw anyone under the bus to make himself look good. High turnover rate on employmees. Always saw need face weekly. Manager doesn't know how to talk to people. Just screams at them.

Pros

None.

Cons

No benefits and vacations

Terrible management and hours.

Management didn't relay things to employees, in the year i worked there i never knew who was above my supervisor. Supervisors would try and make you work unfair amount of hours compared to other employees and chose favorites. On the bright side when it was slow I was aloud to leave and go to stores for a long lunch break to pick up food.

Good start

If your looking for a job not exactly a career its the way to go. Very hard labor for men. Very irritating clerk work as a female, dealing with angry drivers and not so bright warehouse managers that do nothing but give high and mighty stares. Thick skin thick skin.

Pros

Chill work with harsh times

Cons

No benefits

Tracy ca Safeway

I worked for 3 years lumping.they promise you'll earn up to 24$ in production. I got paid 15$ cuase they gave me that.dead end jop they want you to work hard so they could look good for Safeway. No raises,Safeway things there better than you .gives you mean looks.worst jop ever .invest your time with a real company who appreciate there employees!

Pros

No pros

Cons

No raise. Or room to grow

Cool work splace

It was fun , As long as you do your work and keep your area clean no one stays on your buttJust keep working hard and no one will give you problems as long as you’re not in the way

Pros

Free soda

Cons

No recognition

It was good

It guess it was an alright deecent job,but it didnt exactly get the bills payed that was needed to help support my family. Management was terrible it was impossible to get ahold of anybody and sometimes they didnt even pay you your full check.

Pros

sundays off

Cons

pay

Unorganized with fsa and no help from management

Fsa guys are inconsistent doing their jobs and being respectful co-workers. Lack of leadership and incentive make the job hard to care about. Training was minimal

It was fun

Ot was fun and all until i got mt pay checks. I felt as if i was robbed. I worked there for a year. Every check was different and i understood that i just felt like they were giving me all the worse trucks.

Pros

Its a work out

Cons

No health benefits or no break

Back breaking

Very hard work back-breaking labor not good work environment bad pay. Dog eat dog environment would not suggest as a full-time job good to get by day by day

Pros

Great hours

Cons

Bad pay

Hard Work, Not enough pay

Good place to work, management was ok. No advancement opportunites as lumper or supervisor. Camaraderie was good and co workers are focused and hard working.

Pros

Good hours

Cons

Hard work, low wage

Very good work place friendly environment

Very friendly work environment fast paced respectful managers and supervisors team oriented very clean and the pay is great I would recommend this job.

Pros

Good benefits, paid breaks

Cons

Cold when in the freezer

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TW Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8