Twenty Four Seven Hotels Employee Reviews

Horrible Management from the General manager to the Asst. Manager Sales Manager, and housekeeping supervisor gossips, lazy and completely prejudice
Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAApril 25, 2018
The only phenomenal person was the front desk manger amazing !!!!!!!!!!
This is the worse company in the inland empire to work for they do not care about guest and how they are treated !!!! It is all about $$$$$ and they do not care who ,how , why , as long as they get that $$$$ and at the customer / guests / employees expense
HORRIBLE HUMANS AT THIS HOTEL!
Consistently Growing!
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAFebruary 21, 2018
I made my move to this company 1 year ago, from a different hotel management company. This company is leaps and bounds more in tuned with their staff than other companies. They are continuously training and coaching for advancement. They see their employees strengths and they build on it. Constantly making you feel like an asset to the team. I highly recommend this company to those wanting to strive in the hospitality business.
Robbed at gun point
Audit (Former Employee) –  IdahoFebruary 16, 2018
Got robbed at gun point, then fired for how I handled it. Horrible management, they don’t care about employees, just money. Don’t work here unless you love misery.
Pros
Good hiding spots In case of zombie apocalypse
Cons
Getting fired for getting robbed
Unfortunately have to say..Not an ethical or competent company to work for.
Corporate Director of Sales (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAJanuary 23, 2018
In the two years I was a witness to very unethical practices. Great team members, however unrealistic requests that mostly went against hotel brands..
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Horrible management
Houseman (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVDecember 10, 2017
Not a good company to work for...very disorganized and with horrible benefits,super expensive health insurance and only after 3 months of employment.
They don't apreciate you at all,they always get in your business and try to make you feel like garbage.
They don't make you feel comfortable at work,most of the managers are incompetent they don't even have qualifications to be in the positions and they talk with you like you are less then them.
The best memories are for sure my coworkers that made my days good and that's it.
I don't advise anyone to work here only in desperation.
Pros
My coworkers
Cons
Almost everything but specially the management
Avoid Anaheim Location
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 14, 2016
Terrible place to work. GM micromanages from his office; which he sits in for at least 8 hours a day. Mangers are unable to hire or even discipline with absolute GM approval.

Mangers cannot make any purchases without absolute GM approvals. We were even told we cannot purchase room keys because we needed to save money.

GM assigns projects and asks for manager insight only to say that he does not like the idea and that we will be going with his idea instead. He even decided to go with a vendor estimate that was significantly higher because it was the company he wanted to use.

Associates run all over the GM and mangers have zero ability to discipline associates. If a manager attempts to hold associates accountable, he will tell the manager that they are decreasing employee morale and that is not acceptable. Associates know this and run to the GM any time a manager attempts to correct negative behavior. One associate even violated company/Marriott policy and lost over 3k and nothing was done about it.

This GM has gone through 3 AGMs, 1 Executive Housekeeper, and 1 FOM in 6 months. What's the common factor here? The GM.

The managing company is probably fine to work for, but they do not provide any oversight to the hotel and do not hold the GM accountable.
Cons
Beware, they have serious growth to do. Unstable!
Sales (Former Employee) –  Inland EmpireSeptember 2, 2014
There is no culture. This company has so much growing to do, its amazing they have 11 hotels to run. They are a melting pot of various backgrounds which should be a good thing, however, they all try to show off their feather colors. The results are unbalanced. You won't have one boss or 2 you will have 5 people micro managing you. They literally sit at your desk watching every move you make telling you what to do, how, and when several times a week. Very uncomforable feeling. There is no balance in life and work, way too many hours spent trying to keep up with the excessive demands and over load. The staff at property level was amazing. Very hard working group of managers, and no gratitude or thanks are ever given from corporate. Always adding more work, pulling you in too many different directions.
Pros
The property level staff is awesome.
Cons
The entire structure of their expectation is a mess, exceeds any normal hotel, report crazed, Micro managers at corporate level, Uncomfortable work enviroment