Twice Daily | Tri Star Energy Employee Reviews

Featured review
Twice Daily | Tri Star Energy selected this as a representative review
Learning as a family.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 14, 2019
Each day at work is different. The benefit of that, is that each person, including myself, learn there is always room for growth and improvement from previous day.
As an assistant manager, I’m still learning with my new crews different personalities and been an awesome challenge.
The hardest part is balancing my personal life outside of work. Again, learning how to improve that area. Communication among each other at the workplace is starting to improve as well.
Our guests and employees are our community. We provide each other a sense of family and that is one piece of our Core Values as a company. One of the main reasons why our guests and employees return everyday.
We are all learning from each other as a family.
Cashier/Customer Service Associates (Former Employee) –  2112 Charlotte Ave Nashville TN 37207August 19, 2019
I really loved working there very family oriented place to work my managers were great to work for my coworker were easy to get along with I never had any problems working there I loved my job
Pros
Very friendly place to work
Cons
No complaint
Wow
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Goodlettsville, TNAugust 17, 2019
Management was a joke the assistant store manager got mad and left the store unattended unlocked open for the public to steal whatever they want because she was fed up and got her job back who does that that's just one example of management in that place
it was a nice place to work.
assisstant manager (Former Employee) –  Dickson, TNAugust 15, 2019
i enjoyed meeting new people.i liked the hours. i liked the atmosphere. i enjoyed helping people. i liked the work. it was a good place to work. i miss the work.
They are an incredible company to work with
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNAugust 13, 2019
The staff is very nice. Everyone is very understanding. You will get help when you need it and the manager and assistant managers are always available when needed
Great!
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 26, 2019
Loved my job. Very happy I got to work somewhere I feel like I am being apart of the team. Sad to be leaving this place. They felt like family. The discounts were awesome!
Fun
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Dickson, TNJuly 18, 2019
This was a fun job, everyone was respectful, no drama, and focused on getting their work done. It was clean place, people cared about doing things correctly and my manager was really cool. Overall it was a smooth job and I liked it.
Not a lot of work life balance
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 9, 2019
The company culture and vision is great, however, I wish the company cared about the employees and General Managers as much as they seem to care about the community.
District Managers rarely help out the General Managers or provide support. You hear from them when there is a visit from corporate, or something's wrong at your store
No comment
TD7760 (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, TNJune 15, 2019
I loved being a customer and was the whole reason I applied. But after work there I wouldn't recommend it. Just continue being a customer. You will be much happier.
Discrimination
GSR (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 15, 2019
Discrimination is a major factor with the company. In my experience management is allowed to bring in less qualified individuals with no experience who are making more than the experienced employees currently working for the company. Raises should have been given to your loyal employees. The cashiers are the heart of the business. Without them nothing works. I've been employed for 14 years with them and it has only gotten worse. African American verses Caucasian....
Great
GSR (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNJune 14, 2019
I love my customer and the environment that I'm working in..I really love how clean my store is...how friendly the customers our..I really love how management handle customer and employees...I like will customer comment on the store and employees...and the great training that I received from my manager..she best manager I have had very great at providing me with what I needed to be on top my game
sucks
General Services Rep (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNJune 14, 2019
I have many responsibilitys and yet i get paid the same as people being hired in I have been training to be a asst. manager so I am doing everything without being paid for it I make 11.50 a hour and that is what someone who was hired in started maken took me a year to make not fair at all then i have to come up with explanations for shift if goes wrong
Life of a Boss
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 14, 2019
Twice Daily is an outstanding company. They really do promote within the company before seeking else where. Now at my store location, I deal with a lot of thefts but I wouldn’t trade my job for anything. This is a “survival job” for me but I can also see it being more. Twice Daily’s is more than just a gas station.
Love working for TriStar
GSR (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 14, 2019
I have been working here since November 2018. The management and staff are like a second family. They are willing to work with my oteyt jobs scheduling while maintaining time for personal life.
Tavons review
GSR (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNJune 14, 2019
A typical day for me starts with greeting everyone and counting my register to help the cashier and guest. Then I begin my daily task assisting my coworker as needed until they leave. The best part of the job is conversing with my guest and the worst part would have to be the long hours alone every nigt
No start
White Bison Barista (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 14, 2019
It seems like things are going to happen within the company with much hype and anticipation, but it doesnt and there is a lot of waiting for the initiative start of things.
Twice Daily
GSR (Current Employee) –  Gallatin, TNJune 14, 2019
I enjoy working at Twice Daily. The thing I like best is the people I work with and my manager. She is a great person to work for. She tries to be fair and she is a compassionate person.
Twice Daily
GSR (Current Employee) –  Springfield, TNJune 14, 2019
Love my job as a cook. The environment is like family. Twice Daily is the place to be and work at. Pay is fair and the work environment is great. Great coffee.
Work is family
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  TnJune 14, 2019
I work primarily by myself so there's the hardest part. My co workers are like family and we watch out for each other along with having a great store manager and second shift manager.
Great place to work.
GSR (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 14, 2019
I love working at twice daily. Great hours and pay. Plenty of opportunity for overtime and a great environment. Guest are always friendly and coworkers are nice.
I look forward to coming to work.
WB Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNJune 14, 2019
I feel very fortunate to be at a location with a friendly, helpful and supportive team that I can have fun with as a team and still be productive. It's creates a happy and comfortable environment for the workers and customers alike.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Twice Daily | Tri Star Energy. Our community is ready to answer.