Twitter Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 31 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOJack Dorsey81%approve of Jack Dorsey's performance
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryInformation Technology
- Headquarters1355 Market Street Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103 USA
Salary estimated from 3.4K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Information Design & Documentation
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 15 questions about working at Twitter. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Twitter employees.
Insights from 23 Indeed users who have interviewed with Twitter within the last 5 years.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Twitter?Published on May 24, 2021