Twitter Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great corporate environment to work in
Head Coach/Trainer, Program Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 11, 2018
Twitter has been able to maintain their start-up culture and perks, and did a great job promoting health and wellness with their employees. Their on-site gym was a great facility that got people interacting outside their respective teams. HR were very selective with their contracting with coaches who would manage and run the fitness program, but the engagement was always positive. Overall, great workplace for both employees and contract workers.
IT intern
IT Specialist/Sys Admin Intern (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 25, 2018
- Company culture is very open and supportive
- My manager was very supportive and willing to teach
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner provided with many micro kitchens
Overall Good Place to Work
IT Desktop Support Deployment Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 10, 2018
Twitter was a great place to hone my IT skills. It provided a great working environment for the most part and gave me my first taste of working in Enterprise Tech.
Mid management too busy kingdom building
Senior Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 7, 2018
With the high level of turnover, middle management spent more time trying to fight for status and swell their personal kingdoms, than they did fixing the product issues.

A culture of millennials. Attrition was extremely high.
Pros
Fantastic food and benefits
Cons
Poor management. High staff turnover
Nice place to work
Technology Strategic Sourcing Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 2, 2018
Nice place to work. overall, good culture. co-workers are easy to work with and the management is easy to reach. overall it is a good place to work.
N\a
Footwear Associate (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJanuary 6, 2018
It was a pretty laid back environment with great advancement opportunities. The workplace culture was very different than your traditional work place.
Straightforward and Simple
Unofficial (Former Employee) –  Bangor, MEDecember 13, 2017
Twitter is a great place for any company or local business to advertise upcoming events and exhibitions in a straightforward, simple manner. Making a post is fast and easy to plan in advance.
Terrible company
Category Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CADecember 8, 2017
Read this review 5 years from now. You'll understand the reason why it is now bankrupt and the company is defaulting failing. Horrible management unfair work conditions terrible work-life balance I wouldn't recommend this to anyone
Great company
Advertiser Support Specialist/Ads Policy Lead (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 5, 2017
i really liked working at Twitter. They have a cafeteria full of free food. they are conveniently located in Downtown SF where you can easily access the flagship location.
Fighting Hard to Maintain Relevance
Client Partner (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 5, 2017
A lot of great people here passionate about the platform and its role in the world. The challenge is how best to convey that to customers. The Google & Facebook duopoly is real. Twitter wants to consider themselves in that same realm, but our clients are more likely to categorize us in the "nice to have" bucket including Amazon, Pinterest and Snap.
great work life balance but poor leadership
Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 22, 2017
it does seem to be getting better, albeit slowly but the people responsible for making day to day decisions don't always seem to make informed decisions. management seems to be more behind the curve and reactionary than able to plot out strategies and plan properly.
Pros
free breakfast/lunch, good work-life balance.
Cons
poor leadership
Twitter
Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 23, 2017
Twitter has great benefits but low pay. Great people to work with and the culture is unbeatable. I would stay at Twitter longer but their salaries are not comparable to the marketplace.
Productive and fun place to work
Senior Credit Analyst (Contract) (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 21, 2017
Enjoyed my time at Twitter although I was working in a Contract role.
My day usually started at 7:30 and ended at 4:30.
It was a steady busy job which required a lot of contact via e-mail. There was a lot of interfacing with the Account Manager, Order Management and Customer Support.
Pros
Free Lunches, great benefits, flex Time
fun
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 10, 2017
Good work enviorment but the advancement is not what it should be. I am not getting paid the rate i should be so that is the reason why i would not recommend twitter.
Not The Best Place To Be
Client Account Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 15, 2017
Middle management is absolutely horrible. Constant departures from leadership. No growth opportunity.

Only nice thing was supportive coworkers and perks such as free lunches + perks.
Pros
coworkers
Cons
management
It was a great company and work experience.
SECUIRTY GUARD (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 17, 2017
A typical day at work included signing in and watching over computer surveillance and also walking the perimeter of the building. I enjoyed my job here and the people I worked with.
Hardworking Employees
Chef de Cuisine (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 11, 2017
It's a hardworking and fast-paced environment. If your not ready to work in a fast-paced environment this is not the job for you. The Management is awesome and very professional.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Short Breaks
I loved working @ Twitter
IT Support Intern (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 27, 2017
From the culture to the food, everyting about Twitter is a great fit.
I liked my day to day and the people I met. It is definitely a insightful lookinto the tech industry just being around the environment.
Pros
free lunches and breakfast
Cons
expensive healthcare
Cool product, horrible culture
Senior Engineering Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 30, 2017
Cool, trendy company with all the extravagant SV startup perks and vibe. Engineers run the show, though, and no adult supervision means the inmates run the asylum.
Pros
Free food, cool vibe
Cons
Lack of accountability or desire to ship, no product vision, snowflake hipsters
Great Place to Work
Warehouse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 10, 2017
Best place to work never had a job that I loved as much. Great Managers as well. Looking to use what I've leavened here and use it in the world. They treat you like family.