Twitter

Twitter Employee Reviews

United States68 reviews
I have enjoyed every aspect of my work at Twitter. While there have always been unique challenges to solve for, Twitter provided what was needed to get the job done. The people working there are kind, empathetic, brilliant and hardworking!
The company is extremely diverse in an effortless way that makes you feel like you can come to work as you are. Additionally, there’s a culture of true servant leadership that management has. It’s apparent in the way they really prioritize your personal and professional growth.
Management is not great with the exception of a few. At times, it feels like there is no clear focus or strategy. Very reactive culture and which leads to shifts in strategy and approach.
Really amazing people. The people are very mission driven. You can go upto anyone and ask for help. They really celebrate their culture and other cultures as well. Lots of improvements and a new cafe is being built in addition to 4 separate kitchens that run full time for lunch.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
my experience was one of hyper growth, tough engineering challenges of scaling quickly. lots of good parties, fun times at work, all in all the best job i ever had and wish I could go back
Twitter is a fun place to work. Very collaborative and open culture. Like a large startup! Huge opportunity in the digital advertising space. Has done well in recent fiscal year
Great, nothing else to say. Good pay. Good hours if you can balance your time. Not a ton of room for advancement but depends on client of course. Highly recommend to anyone.
Loved working at Twitter! Wonderful atmosphere and people. Lots of support from peers and superiors. Downfall: Market value is not so good, so chances of demotion or layoffs is very high. Not a stable company, no job security.
- Great working environment
- Colleagues were helpful

- Fantastic amenities within the building including gym, cafeteria, table tennis table, and comfortable meeting rooms.
Great place to work at an established company with a great culture. You can find your niche within a large company like Twitter while working under industry veterans.
I worked at Twitter for over 4 years. I was there pre-IPO, and post-IPO, and really enjoyed the startup mentality.
Career advancement was available if you were willing to work hard, and show that you wanted the position you were aiming for.

Workplace culture was fantastic. Work hard play hard, everyone was aiming towards the same goal.
Pros
free lunch, flexible time off
Cons
upper management had no long term strategy
I was a summer associate with the sports division of Global Content Partnerships. I enjoyed the breadth of projects I got to work on and the ability to really drive outcomes in my work product.
I manage the food program at twitter 1 10th st headquarters
Our belief is to create a food program utilizing seasonal, organic, farm raised product. We believe in reducing our carbon foot print by controling waste management, using 40% local product with in 150 miles of our campus, and utilize plant based protein whenever possible.
Pros
We believe in a balanced life style between personal and work
Cons
No cons present
Great company, awesome people. Love working here, enjoy the support of the CorpSec team. Company does a lot for it's employees. Love the company's reputation.
Pros
Friendly work environment
Cons
Career advancement
I really liked working here. It was really experience and I recommend people to work here and proceed on there dreams and I hope to sell more accounts in the future.
Cons
Excellent company to work at. Great possibilities to learn and grow. CEO best leader I have come across. The company is fair in all aspects. The pay is great!
Lots going on at the center of culture. Lots of turnover in marketing, despite some great people working to climb the ladder. Lots of contractors too!
great application, great way to stay in touch on the latest developing news and thoughts from those you follow - real time sharing of ideas i highly recommend using.
Twitter was by far the best company I have ever worked for! From the people to the culture within the company, and having the ability to change the social space - it was a remarkable experience!
The culture at Twitter is very competitive and cut-throat. I loved everyone I met, but I'd never met so many unhappy and stressed out people in my life. I think the CEO doesn't care about his users or the people who work at Twitter. Everyone I know who left is very happy about it.
Pros
Free lunches, good people
Cons
Terrible management, awful culture
Intense political maneuvering, not a meritocracy at all, hard work undervalued, upper management and HR eschew supposed company values of transparency and honesty, lack of transparency results in lack of candid conversations, no room for critical thinking or constructive feedback