Twitter

Twitter insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Amazing people and great culture

The perks are really great when the office is open, excellent food! Everyone I met and spoke to are extremely friendly and competent. Honesty a fantastic place to work.

Very fun place to work

Very fun place to work, Free lunch every day and coworkers were amazing to work with Manager was a pretty funny guy and did not micromanage. I would recommend this job for a lot of people starting out in IT

Pros

Free lunches and other perks, Work life balance Unlimited PTO

Cons

No remote work

Fun Workplace, Still needs to grow in the DEI Space

The culture was fun overall, a lot of events, great food & beverages for breakfast, lunch and throughout the day. Plenty of groups to join to get to know people and a pretty decent learning & development organization. However, the leadership (managers & senior staff) seemed to be a bit behind when it came to overall diversity and inclusion initiatives, HR support and planning. Definitely needed more support in helping first-time managers be successful.

An amazing place

I have enjoyed every aspect of my work at Twitter. While there have always been unique challenges to solve for, Twitter provided what was needed to get the job done. The people working there are kind, empathetic, brilliant and hardworking!

Diversity

The company is extremely diverse in an effortless way that makes you feel like you can come to work as you are. Additionally, there’s a culture of true servant leadership that management has. It’s apparent in the way they really prioritize your personal and professional growth.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.

Poor management, constant shifts in strategy, no protocols in place for anything.

Management is not great with the exception of a few. At times, it feels like there is no clear focus or strategy. Very reactive culture and which leads to shifts in strategy and approach.

Awesome place

Really amazing people. The people are very mission driven. You can go upto anyone and ask for help. They really celebrate their culture and other cultures as well. Lots of improvements and a new cafe is being built in addition to 4 separate kitchens that run full time for lunch.

it was a great experience

my experience was one of hyper growth, tough engineering challenges of scaling quickly. lots of good parties, fun times at work, all in all the best job i ever had and wish I could go back

Fun place to work

Twitter is a fun place to work. Very collaborative and open culture. Like a large startup! Huge opportunity in the digital advertising space. Has done well in recent fiscal year

Great

Great, nothing else to say. Good pay. Good hours if you can balance your time. Not a ton of room for advancement but depends on client of course. Highly recommend to anyone.

Great company to work for

Loved working at Twitter! Wonderful atmosphere and people. Lots of support from peers and superiors. Downfall: Market value is not so good, so chances of demotion or layoffs is very high. Not a stable company, no job security.

Good culture

- Great working environment - Colleagues were helpful - Fantastic amenities within the building including gym, cafeteria, table tennis table, and comfortable meeting rooms.

Great Place to learn

Great place to work at an established company with a great culture. You can find your niche within a large company like Twitter while working under industry veterans.

Wonderful experience

I worked at Twitter for over 4 years. I was there pre-IPO, and post-IPO, and really enjoyed the startup mentality. Career advancement was available if you were willing to work hard, and show that you wanted the position you were aiming for. Workplace culture was fantastic. Work hard play hard, everyone was aiming towards the same goal.

Pros

free lunch, flexible time off

Cons

upper management had no long term strategy

Excellent Gig

I was a summer associate with the sports division of Global Content Partnerships. I enjoyed the breadth of projects I got to work on and the ability to really drive outcomes in my work product.

Great Place to work

I manage the food program at twitter 1 10th st headquarters Our belief is to create a food program utilizing seasonal, organic, farm raised product. We believe in reducing our carbon foot print by controling waste management, using 40% local product with in 150 miles of our campus, and utilize plant based protein whenever possible.

Pros

We believe in a balanced life style between personal and work

Cons

No cons present

Great Company

Great company, awesome people. Love working here, enjoy the support of the CorpSec team. Company does a lot for it's employees. Love the company's reputation.

Pros

Friendly work environment

Cons

Career advancement

It was really good

I really liked working here. It was really experience and I recommend people to work here and proceed on there dreams and I hope to sell more accounts in the future.

Great Place to work

Excellent company to work at. Great possibilities to learn and grow. CEO best leader I have come across. The company is fair in all aspects. The pay is great!

Very Dynamic

Lots going on at the center of culture. Lots of turnover in marketing, despite some great people working to climb the ladder. Lots of contractors too!

great

great application, great way to stay in touch on the latest developing news and thoughts from those you follow - real time sharing of ideas i highly recommend using.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Twitter. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 35%
In the Top 35% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Twitter.
Powered byComparably

Compare Twitter with

• Twitter
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?