Two Maids & A Mop

• Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Work load not the best

I went into this position thinking I would experience advancement and a relaxed environment. But it was the total opposite. There is little structure with this company. The hours are not consistent. I went an entire week without work.

Pros

No micro management

Cons

Physical, inconsistent, chaotic

Friendly and uplifting!!

Great management and opportunities to meet some really amazing people!! It’s a very happy wby uplifting place to work and the pay is good! so glad i was able to join the two maids family in birmingham!!

Only highlight is weekends off.

You won’t get paid what they say. Pay is based on commission and customer reviews. No one is friendly. No one who works there will talk to you or acknowledge you. Even if you think you know how to clean, it won’t be the way they do it so Prepare to be micromanaged.

Pros

Weekends off.

Cons

Everything else.

Hard work , but a very good environment and uplifting management!

The two maids in Columbus Ms is a great environment and a uplifting community/ family. I highly recommend this job for people who are looking for a good job with great benefits and large payouts!

Pros

Free lunches, mileage and group talks.

Cons

Some days no lunch and unpredictable houses.

Meeting people

It's ok job, you have to clean 4 to 5 houses a day, and you drive your own car everywhere, they do pay some mileage but not near what u spend, unorganized, and Iot of favoritism. You are payed also by your rating from customers so u can loose pay if customer does not like your work.

Pros

Your off on weekends and your not in office all day

Cons

Everything I said above

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

The Worst Company ever!!!

I worked for this company a year or so ago. At first in the beginning it was good making decent money but after I been there from some months, the bad side started to surface. They tell everyone business, pretending to care about you but really don't! If you speak up for yourself it's a problem they will definitely mess with your pay. They definitely have favorites, those the ones either get done early or get fewer houses to clean. They are very unprofessional, and will try to hold your position over your head. I don't play that at all so that's why I quit on them. Treat people how you want to be treated period!!!

Pros

Free snacks n bonus

Cons

No lunch breaks, pay not work the hard work, everything

Poor staffing

Managers are rude and competitive. They pick favorites and if you’re not one they’re out to target you to get fired for any reason they can come up with. A lot of drama and unsafe working conditions. Manager will try to force you to do something even if it’s against the safety guide and fire you when you don’t do it for health risk reasons. No lunch breaks either. Given only 15 minutes to get from place A to place B even if it is over an hour away.

Pros

usuall easy tasks

Cons

no lunch breaks, no leniency, poor management, overworked with no set hours.

Awesome place!

I love this place. Hours are great, no nights or weekends and off holidays. The atmosphere is great and the company cares about their employees. You don't have someone breathing down your neck all day and can enjoy being out and about instead of closed up in a factory or warehouse.

Pros

Great culture

Cons

It's a demanding job, but i don't mind.

Potential for regular customers and tips.

Description says up to 5pm but they expect you to work up to 6pm or later some days. Not everyone goes home at the same time; some people go home before 3pm and you may not even get back to the office until 5pm. No room to grow beyond training but you don't even get training pay full time until you've been there for a year.

Pros

Potential to win bonuses and get tips.

Cons

Your drive time or breaks are not calculated into the daily schedule.

Drama & sloppy work ethics

Management picks favorite, longevity at the work environment does not last, the ratio of workers to the work load doesn’t add up, the only good thing I say is every other day the manager would bring it food for breakfast or lunch.

Pros

Lunch & breakfast brought once or twice a week

Cons

Drama, lazy work ethics, poor management

Jobs at Two Maids & A Mop

See more jobs

I enjoyed it

It was okay, I enjoyed my time working there and all the new customers I met. The pay was decent just have to do alot of houses to earn a decent commission.

Cons

Very fun workplace with amazing people.

You really feel like a part of a family working for this company. Both the owner and manager are amazing people who only want to help you succeed. The clients are nice and fun and you get to build a relationship with so many amazing people.

Pros

Amazing hours with great pay

Don’t work here.

Rude office managers. No break or lunch. Payed in commission to cheat you out of overtime pay. Driving you own vehicle with little to no compensation. Office managers will neglect their responsibility as well as getting parking passes and cleaners vehicles will be towed sometime they will pay but have made cleaners pay for towing before. If you have children who get sick or you get sick it is almost impossible to get the day and still have a job. Office managers only care about there medical problems any of the cleaners “ just have to wait till we are off”.

Pros

Quarter party

Most of the people who work here are amazing!

I struggled with getting the process down and everyone I met was willing to help me. The atmosphere at the office was great. They would joke and laugh and have a great time. I truly loved working here.

Pros

great tips!

Cons

No real lunch breaks. You have to get something quick in between houses if you get hungry.

My job motivates me

Working here has been a great experience; I’m happy, making more money than I ever have, and I don’t dread going to work every morning. Very tight-knit and accepting sisterhood. I feel valued as an individual and can finally afford to live comfortablyLots of bonuses, all efforts are rewarded, and breakfast every Friday.

Pros

good pay, personable

Cons

physical labor

Terrible place to work!!!!!! Don’t waste your time!

This job is only good if you just need a little extra money. There’s no benefits and the pay isn’t worth it for all the work you have to do! And God forbid you have an emergency! I promise they don’t care about your personal life or any emergencies that may happen! If you tell them you have an emergency they will tell you that you can handle it after you get off. They don’t care about any of their employees. Also they barely pay for mileage and don’t care about wear & tear on your car.

Pros

Cons

No benefits, no lunch, no overtime, no pto

Love working here! Great staff and management!!

The owner is very easy going and flexible. He's not afraid to get his hands dirty if the team needs him. The employees are great and very hard working. We make our day as fun as possible and enjoy what we do.

Pros

Good pay, great management, flexible schedule, No nights or weekends ever!!

Cons

Physically demanding work.

Great Company

Best cleaning company to work for in Peoria, by far! They do so many things to make you feel like family. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a family atmosphere that you make good money at.

Payroll was terrible, false advertisement, everyone did drugs, owner and employees, unappreciative environment, unorganized, unprofessional, no commun

Pros

Eat as you go

Cons

No breaks

Very Disappointing

I like the fact that you have limited interaction with the public at this job. There is something to be said for hard work and the day goes by quickly. That being said, the pay is terrible at this job. It averages out to about minimum wage and it is much too hard of work for minimum wage. You make 20% commission whether the house is not bad or completely filthy. It could take you several more hours than scheduled and you will still make the same amount. You drive your own vehicle and gas reimbursement doesn't even cover what you used let alone wear and tear. You don't get paid for drive time and some jobs can be an hour or more of a commute. That is two wasted hours of your day with no pay. They expect you to come in every morning and can often get sent home, you don't get paid for that either. The worst part is the work culture. It is like high school all over again with the gossip and talking behind peoples backs. It is not a professional work environment and management feeds into it and plays favorites. I do not recommend this company.

Pros

Monday-Friday days, weekends and holidays off

Cons

Pretty much everything else

Has potential to make good money but not worth it.

This job is not worth it. You’re going to peoples homes during a pandemic to clean and in the event that you were to get sick, THERE IS NO COMPENSATION OR SICK PAY. Management did not seem to care and even would harass and repeatedly call on your days off to try to get you to work for little pay. They threaten to DEDUCT money from your check if something was to come up and you could not make it to work.

Cons

no real breaks, no pto, no OT

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Two Maids & A Mop. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Two Maids & A Mop with