Two Maids & A Mop Employee Reviews

Best job ever
Phc (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILJuly 17, 2019
I love my job get awesome pay work with great people made lots of friends and have the best manager ever I have grown so much I have become a better person cause of them the owner is a very great person also love u guys u have to b a awesome person to work here or u won't like it
Overall great place to work
House Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Bentonville, ARJuly 15, 2019
Nice culture.....manager is fair and went out of their way to help me with gas money. Work can be hard, but I still have enough time during the day to take care of personal stuff. It's a steady income and job stability for me.
I don't recommend this one but other locations may be way better
Maid/Housekeeping Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 11, 2019
I wouldn't recommend this company they have no core values and they over work you with no concern because they are understaffed rude and direspectful. Also the male company manager is pure racist as well as very opinionated that a woman job is to clean not explore other career options as a whole both owners are disloyal
Low pay, long hours
PROFESSIONAL HOUSECLEANER (Former Employee) –  Peachtree City, GAJuly 8, 2019
Working at Two Maids and A Mop was fine until I started having to work longer hours and not get paid more. There was no overtime either, so if you didn't finish cleaning a house or something until 3 hours after you were 'supposed to be done' (which is a joke; my manager did NOT line up the cleaning times correctly), you're on your own. There were a LOT of times when myself and my work partner(s) got stuck cleaning a HUGE house/building/etc. and not being done until 2-3hrs AFTER the original set cleaning time.
Pros
good co-workers
Cons
poor management, low pay, long hours, no health benefits
Was fun at first then started going downhill
Professional House Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 1, 2019
Cleaning up to one to three houses a day.
Getting checked by the manager on top of the customer it should just be the customer looking at ur work sense it's their home they know best.
Getting to a house and where it's just more terrible then what was told.
The driving killer on gas filling up your car every other day.
Paychecks getting smaller and smaller
Three parking spots in front of building get to work early if you want it otherwise your parking the side of all the buildings out of view
Always questioned on your work by manager if you mopped
Great job.
House cleaner (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJune 10, 2019
Overall this is great place to work. Very flexible boss, willing to work with you about needed days off and scheduling. My coworkers are Amazing! We all get along great, we are all friends in and outside of work. Team work is key, we all come together when we need to complete a job or help another team out. Its says we work till 5pm, it almost never happens. 97% of the time we are done by 3-4pm. So the very few times we do work late, its not that bad.
Pros
Weight loss, great hours, co workers, management
Cons
Never really knowing what kinda houses we are cleaning each day.
great people
Professional House Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJune 10, 2019
only bad thing about working there was you never knew what kind of day it was going to be until you arrived at work. If I didnt move to another state I'd go back because had weekends off
Never know what your walking into...
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZJune 6, 2019
At our interview we was told we would be making $13 an Hr. come to find out online my check stub says the pay is $11 They won't you to work as a team of two and would prefer if you can do three or if possible four home's a day and that's if they are available for you to do, but most of the time it's two a day, you don't get a lunch or brakes the owner says your break & lunch is in between your drive to the next house in which case are 15-20 minutes depending on the drive. You never know what your walking into because the owners never ask the customer the wright questions nor do they drop by the home to see what their workers are walking into, they accept anything and I mean anything. The owner (husband) don't want you to call off for any reason not even if you're sick, his wife had cancer & she worked while she was sick and he uses that to make you come in. The wife has a thing about you getting to many towels to clean with so she packs your bag if she has the time, it's nothing but women so if they need someone to go with your team at the end of the day nine times out of ten she has told the boss something about you behind your back. Also the customers rarely ever tip you for your hard work, if you care about that sort of thing...
Words of wisdom: Make sure you like what your doing or else your going to hate your job...
Pros
Forth month worker's appreciation day, gas money from owner, get to leave after homes are done...
Cons
Walking into the unknown, pay, know lunch or brakes, tips...
Overall love the environment and job
Maid (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJune 5, 2019
Everyone here gets along and you all form a family bond. The job is amazing getting to know all of your customers and also forming a connection with them as well. The only thing I would say that would make me leaving is driving. But I’ve been here for a year and a half. I love the job and the people, especially my manager and I wouldn’t leave for anything.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Driving your own car
Misleading
Cleaning Crew (Former Employee) –  PeoriaJune 3, 2019
Not a good experience. Said 12 an hour when I first seen ad then after I started working learned it was 10 an hour while training. Also learned they keep a 100 out of your first check, 40 of it is for a shirt and cheesy apron they make you wear. Probably not worth more then 20 combined for a shirt I will never wear again. They want you for 10 hours but only pay you for 8. Not a good manager, too much drama and deception at the Peoria, Il location.
Pros
Cons
Compensation and deception
Terrible place to work
Houskeeper (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 3, 2019
Low pay. Rough on your vehicle. Managment was terrible and felt it was necessary to call out anyone in front of the whole groups of girls. Very unorganized.
Poor Training
Maid/Housekeeping Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Mandeville, LAMay 30, 2019
I went to orientation. Saw videos and did a walk through with the manager .

My first day working was with two other ladies. I trained with one lady. I knew there would be a problem when I questioned some of her training because it was different from some things that was taught during orientation.

It was just confusing to expect one thing from an employee, with poor training.
Pros
Weekends Off
Cons
A waste of time. Wear & tear on vehicle. Poor training. Low pay.
Great organization that feels like a small family business
Two Maids Team (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 21, 2019
This is a national franchise but the office feel is one of a small family business. Great team environment! Fun manager. Really nice clients. Feels like you always have someone to talk to about work, life and family. Manager organizes nice outings.
Love Being A Part of this Great Company!
Operation Manager (Current Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NCMay 21, 2019
Two Maids & A Mop is a great company to work for. They really care about making their employees feel appreciated! They offer competitive compensation and a great work environment. Being a manager for this company has been a dream come true. I look forward to many years of learning and growing with Two Maids& A Mop because I know the possibilities are endless!
Pros
Great to employees, good pay, company incentives and bonuses
Fun atmosphere! Great team members!
Employee (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 21, 2019
This is a good place to work because management listens to what you have to say and tries to implement changes to make the environment better. To make more money here, you have to be willing to do extra work. There is definitely room for advancement if you want.
Pros
Nights and weekends off, sometimes off early
Excellent Place to Work
Professional House Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 20, 2019
I love to clean house and Two Maids provided that opportunity for me. The owners and managers were nice and treated me fairly. The pay was good for the job. Sometimes the houses could be really dirty, but the cleaning system helped my team get through them. You do have to use your own car which can be a problem. The manage gave some flexibility when I needed a day off. I left because I went back to school, but would go back if my schedule permitted.
Love the team!
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 20, 2019
Love the family atmosphere with my coworkers, we respect one another which makes working together fun! Always a challenge to please the customer and so rewarding to get such positive responses!
Pros
Off weekend
Cons
Not getting paid Time off
Productive fun place to work!
Professional cleaner (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 20, 2019
Really good people to work for and a great atmosphere! I love working for two maids and a mop! You always have weekends off and usually during the week you are off at a decent time.
Two Maids Tampa
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 20, 2019
I really love some of my coworkers at Two Maids & a Mop Tampa. I’m gaining regular customers in my first few weeks & the potential for earnings is exciting.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Commission not hourly..
Lies
House Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 17, 2019
The owners will lie to their employees to get them in the door. Then they will run you and your personal vehicle into the ground. It's a professional cleaning company yet most of their equipment is cheap. Run from them.
Pros
Little time around management
Cons
Little breaks in between houses, or long wait times in between

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Two Maids & A Mop. Our community is ready to answer.