Two Maids & A Mop

Two Maids & A Mop Employee Reviews

United States294 reviews

mophousemileagecleaningcleancarweekendcommission

Work load not the best

I went into this position thinking I would experience advancement and a relaxed environment. But it was the total opposite. There is little structure with this company. The hours are not consistent. I went an entire week without work.

Pros

No micro management

Cons

Physical, inconsistent, chaotic

Underpaid and under appreciated.

- Cleans were sight unseen. Photos were not required for first times so you never know what actually may need more attention or less to gauge time. -While my car was maintained and in great working condition, the majority of the other workers were not held to this standard and thus I had to drive every day. - Radius per the contact was not upheld, so on top of having to drive every day...I could possibly have to drive an hour to one house to clean it for 45 minutes and drive an hour back. (I was driving 100 miles at least 1-2 days)-Laundry is required to be done after shift and goes unpaid. If the washing machine breaks, you get to take all of those dirty rags home and clean them for free there. -Customers were allowed to demand things that were not part of our job requirements. And of course we felt pressure to comply. -Quarterly celebrations were never a priority. I kept hearing about how much fun it was to do them and in the 8 months I was there, we didn't get even one. -THE DRAMA and disrespect perpetuated by management was baffling

Two Maids & A Mop insights

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Not appreciated for work, underpaid, not flexible with schedule

Not a good company. Under paid for all the work you have to do. Vacation time not approved. If it does get approved and you want to take more time off you’ll hear “you just had time off” Low income paid biweekly. Less than 500 for two weeks. Boss has “company days off” and you don’t get paid for boss deciding not to come in. If you miss a little bit of dust and customer complains boss will not charge customer resulting in you working for free.

My experience

I was very excited and loved working there at first. Over time it became a company I no longer wanted to work for due to over-working, favoritism, and poor management.

Stress free, easy going workplace

I love my job. I love the schedule. You make great money in a decent amount of time. They are very rewarding and honest company. I would highly recommend working here to anyone.

Pros

Great work schedule

Cons

There is None

Very Welcoming & Inclusive Team

I would recommend this company, I do not enjoy working but working here is fun, rewarding, and uplifting. I make a lot of money in a short amount of time. Sometimes I make $126 in 5 hours. They accept me for me and there is always room to move up.

Pros

Free lunches, early release, great pay.

Cons

Driving, picky customers

Like family

I’m currently working at this company, the management is like family to me .I love all team members, every mornings just so happy to go to work and see everyone faces,and I’m so happy that got in this company .God is good !

Pros

Celebrate, funny contest

Fun workplace, good culture, good people

This company is fantastic!We are a family, we take care about each one. Flexible Schedulle, good money.I feel really happy working here, i love my co-workers.

Pros

Flexible schedulle

Cons

sometimes we have to drive far

Family oriented, Positive environment

I have worked for this company for 6 months, and I can honestly say I have not ever been a part of a company where the Owner / Upper Management team cares so much about their employees, We are truly a diverse family here and I greatly appreciate being apart of this family.

Pros

Diverse family atmosphere

Cons

No 401K

Not what I expected

It was all postive vibes thinking I was going to be there for while but I guess I was wrong you only have two weeks of training if you don't approve they just let you go like nothing not giving another chance some people have different paces there is many ways to improve. People try their hardest to work hard but people are just blind to see that. Now it will be difficult for people who trying to find jobs. Thanks alot for bringing me other people down.

Great place to work!!!!

Two Maids and a Mop is a GREAT place to work! Willing to work with my schedule as well as give as much work as I need. Training for the position lasts 3-5 days as well as ongoing communication between training and peers for assistance if needed. Highly recommend this job!!!!!

Pros

Professional Atmosphere.

Overworked, under paid

Unrealistic expectations & consistently losing clients. It's a literal scam. Driving your own vehicle with little gas reimbursement is nightmare. Management is a joke & takes advantage of their employees.

Will train

Thats a joke, more like change things everyday, both in off and out of the field. No nights no weekends complete lie, expect as a manager to work from 6:45am-6:45pm for weeks on end, on call on weekends getting paid less than the house cleaners. Its funny Managers get pay increases the longer the numbers and revenue stays and increases. Slapping more work on the teams, of couse they can never get pay increases. Good luck ever gettint to stay in the management position there, they have had two who are buddy buddy, dont know how to train expect you just to get it, and never actually relays concerns to the owner.

Easy going coworkers and great management

A rare unicorn for a workplace. You can get along with everyone and be yourself. No work situation is awkward because of the excellent team members and amazing management. They understand that we have lives outside of work and do their best to accommodate us, as long as we are honest with them.

Flexible with good pay!

Productive, fun place to work with great opportunity to grow, everyone is encouraging and helpful, in my first month I was promoted!!! your hard work will not go unnoticed, they care about their employees and definitely show it....

Former Employee

You are dealing with inexperience cleaners and lazy workers. The pay is commission based not hourly, the least you will make bi-weekly is $400 to $500. You are always told different by owners. You will have to drive your own vehicle at times. It’s a high turn-over due to low pay and lazy workers.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

Low pay, no benefits and high turn over

Understanding management

The new manager in the centennial store is really understanding of your needs as long as you give a reasonable heads up. It’s commission based and not hourly, but they can keep your schedule full.

Fun and Flexible place to work for

All the members here are very welcoming and supporting individuals. Being around the group is uplifting because positivity is abundant. The management is very supportive with any school schedule.

Best place you can work

I love work for two maids and a mop they are so flexible, helpful, supportive, and the best team you can ever join. I never regret to sign up on this company.

Welcoming and Wonderful

I have been with Two Maids for almost 5 years now, and often wish I came on board quite earlier. Two Maids gave me a sense of purpose, and the drive to want to further myself in life, especially in my career. I had the opportunity to work my way up from a PHC to a Training Manager to Training Director for multiple stores and now I am a Location Manager! It is stressful at times but always a rewarding experience! The hardest part of the job is probably revenue goals and difficult clients but nothing to actually complain about! I love it here.

Pros

management very understanding, flexible

Cons

a bit stressful sometimes, long hours/days

Great schedule and good money

I enjoyed my few years at Two Maids. There are a lot of opportunities for extra money and a lot of incentives. They do their best to take care of their employees and that’s something I always appreciated. They are very fair with all employees. Management has a way of making you feel accepted and make it easy to talk to them. Overall, it’s a very friendly and comfortable environment. At the end of the day it is physical labor which isn’t for everyone, but Monday-Friday, no nights or weekends is hard to come by these days! I met my now best friends at this job as well. I’ll always cherish my time at this company.

Common questions about Two Maids & A Mop

Answered by current and former employees at Two Maids & A Mop

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Two Maids & A Mop. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits