Two Maids & A Mop
View all Two Maids & A Mop reviews

Two Maids & A Mop

Two Maids & A Mop Maid Review

Work load not the best

I went into this position thinking I would experience advancement and a relaxed environment. But it was the total opposite. There is little structure with this company. The hours are not consistent. I went an entire week without work.

Pros

No micro management

Cons

Physical, inconsistent, chaotic

2.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same role

Easy going coworkers and great management

A rare unicorn for a workplace. You can get along with everyone and be yourself. No work situation is awkward because of the excellent team members and amazing management. They understand that we have lives outside of work and do their best to accommodate us, as long as we are honest with them.
Same role

Former Employee

You are dealing with inexperience cleaners and lazy workers. The pay is commission based not hourly, the least you will make bi-weekly is $400 to $500. You are always told different by owners. You will have to drive your own vehicle at times. It’s a high turn-over due to low pay and lazy workers.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

Low pay, no benefits and high turn over
Same location

I love the way two maids support professional growth within the company

I love working for two maids, I love my team and management. Working Monday - Friday allows me to spend weekends with my family. I Like our pay for performance because it allows us to really get paid for what we do. The ladies I work with are truly amazing and always ready to go the full mile to make another customer happy.

Pros

l like our quarterly celebrations

Cons

We eat on the go

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Two Maids & A Mop. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Two Maids & A Mop with

• Two Maids & A Mop
  • Work load not the best