Two Maids & A Mop

United States298 reviews

Clear

mophousemileagecleaningcleancarweekendcommission

Management was great

Turnover was high but that is to be expected in the cleaning industry. Had an incredible boss and some great co-workers. Hardest part of the job was going into homes that had not been walked through, so you didn't always know what you were up against.

Wonderful work environment

This place was a wonderful place to work for. The manager and staff were awesome team oriented environment everyone worked together and was treated equal and fair.

Two Maids & A Mop insights

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues

Great place to work!!!!

Two Maids and a Mop is a GREAT place to work! Willing to work with my schedule as well as give as much work as I need. Training for the position lasts 3-5 days as well as ongoing communication between training and peers for assistance if needed. Highly recommend this job!!!!!

Pros

Professional Atmosphere.

Flexible with good pay!

Productive, fun place to work with great opportunity to grow, everyone is encouraging and helpful, in my first month I was promoted!!! your hard work will not go unnoticed, they care about their employees and definitely show it....

Fun and Flexible place to work for

All the members here are very welcoming and supporting individuals. Being around the group is uplifting because positivity is abundant. The management is very supportive with any school schedule.

Best place you can work

I love work for two maids and a mop they are so flexible, helpful, supportive, and the best team you can ever join. I never regret to sign up on this company.

Flexible and Positive Place to work

I love my job at Two Maids! Everyone is super upbeat and my manager is flexible with my schedule. My co-workers are friendly and I get a ton of tips from my clients.

What is the best part of working at Two Maids & A Mop?No weekends What is the most stressful part about working at Two Maids & A Mop?Office manager lies to the owner and the owner trust the office manager anyway! What is the work environment and culture like at Two Maids & A Mop?It’s like high school! Very cliquey and office manager is two faced! The work ethic is poor and the rules change according to who the office manager has in her fan club.What is a typical day like for you at Two Maids & A Mop?Stressful every day!

Great hours and pay

I love working for Two Maids! No nights or weekends, which gives me time to spend with my family. Great management and pay. I love being able clean for others and have them appreciate my work.

Very supportive Work environment

Everyone I work with are very supportive with one another. We all work as one Big Team Family and it feels wonderful to work for such a good place that’s so supportive of each one of their employees

Quality and fulfillment

I really enjoy going to work everyday. I love the management and my clients. I strive to be the best at my job. I will go above and beyond to please and keep my clients. I enjoy spending time out of work with my co-workers. If you are willing to get your hands dirt ? If so come join our Family!!!

Pros

123 bonuses, quarterly celebration, anniversary’s etc

Fantastic Employer

Love the culture this company offers to their employees. Room for advancement is there for everyone. The pay & work hours are awesome. You get back what you put into it.

Great Pay and Flexible Hours

This job is a great job if you are looking for competitive pay. The managers are great and very understanding of different schedules. I would definitely recommend working here!!!

I really enjoy the people I work with! Great place to work!

I have been working here for almost a year! It by far is my favorite job yet! I love the atmosphere and the energy of the people around me. The pay is also amazing! I highly recommend any and everyone to Two Maids and a Mop of Auburn for great secure job!

Fun workplace

Very great atmosphere! Make you feel like a part of a team. I really enjoy working here. Everyone is very professional and the pay is great also. I highly recommend working for Two Maids and a Mop.

Great people work here

I have been at Two Maids Gilbert, AZ for 2 years now. Great people work here! I’m excited to be part of an awesome team! The work isn’t always easy but I do enjoy what I can accomplish in my day. If you like a great work environment then I highly suggest Two Maids Gilbert.

The job

This job is physically demanding, but very rewarding. I absolutely love working here!!! The people are super helpful and very nice. Training was very insightful and easy to understand.

Nice management, good coworkers, end each day feeling good about my job.

My typical day starts with an energizing morning meeting, then Everyone sets out to their assigned routes. It’s different enough every day that I am never bored and I enjoy chatting with clients and coworkers as I go about my job. I find cleaning relaxing and easy, and the management has been generous and compassionate. The hardest part of the job is making sure I keep up my pace so I don't get too focused on one thing. I really enjoy making people happy and getting home feeling like I accomplished a lot.

Great co workers and bosses!

Working for two maids has been a delight. The job itself is rewarding to see what you accomplished. The team is great. Management is great. I enjoy coming to work!

Pros

Good schedule

Cons

Tiring

Flexible hours and great environment!

They have always been super flexible with my hours for college and for anything that may pop up in life! Super great people and they create a super laid back environment!

Friendly and uplifting!!

Great management and opportunities to meet some really amazing people!! It’s a very happy wby uplifting place to work and the pay is good! so glad i was able to join the two maids family in birmingham!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Two Maids & A Mop. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Two Maids & A Mop with

• Two Maids & A Mop
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?