Two Maids & A Mop
49Low

Two Maids & A Mop Culture reviews

United States157 reviews
This is a wonderful company to work for. Voluntary Saturday's No Sundays. I enjoy working here it's just I can't support my bills because of the wages. This is a family oriented business, will give you time off for family matters. The people are a joy to work with respectful and fun.
Pros
Friendly and enjoyable place to work
Cons
Low wages.
I really enjoy this job the clients. Coworkers and management are incredible. Overall a great job to take, satisfaction guaranteed. I live to clean and clean living is a necessity
Pros
Quarterly events for staff
Cons
Hard work
The owner and manager actually care about you as a person and keep your best interest in mind. They are flexible and try to work with the staff as much as possible. The owner either brings in breakfast every Friday or actually cooks breakfast for us which is really fun. We are extremely busy so you actually have a lot of control over your pay...if you want to work 7 days a week you can and if you want a light day they do what they can to make it happen.
Pros
Great environment and culture
Cons
Hard work
I thouroughly enjoyed being an Office Manager at Two Maids & A Mop. The hardest part seemed to be staffing. It was difficult to remain fully staffed and to ensure everyone would show up every day. I learned how to hire efficiently and train efficiently so that there was less time onboarding and more time in the office bringing in business. They do have a great compensation plan if you bring in more business so it is a wonderful way to stay motivated.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Awesome job. Great people. Great environment. This job is very flexible and has great management. The customers are good people and very friendly. I would recommend this job to any one.
Great place to work in a family oriented company. It is a small business so everyone is treated as a valued member of the team. The work is hard but rewarding.
Pros
Helping people.
Cons
Work can be hard.
A place of diversity and cordial atmosphere. All work with a common goal to succeed and make customers happy as well as the employees. A caring and loving management team.
Two Maids & A Mop is an amazing company to work for! The culture is very inviting & there are several opportunities for advancement. The pay is way above minimum wage & the management is willing to work with most situations 👍 👍!
The teams are strong and great pay! Strong positive work ethics. Great meetings every morning! The girls have a great work ethic. Any problems were handled immediately.
Pros
Short days, easy time off
They have a great environment to work in! How successful we are depends on our work ethic. Love working with the team, the ladies are fun and make you feel welcome. Everyday starts off with a meeting and then we are out in the field all day. I love it!
I love my job get awesome pay work with great people made lots of friends and have the best manager ever I have grown so much I have become a better person cause of them the owner is a very great person also love u guys u have to b a awesome person to work here or u won't like it
Nice culture.....manager is fair and went out of their way to help me with gas money. Work can be hard, but I still have enough time during the day to take care of personal stuff. It's a steady income and job stability for me.
This is a national franchise but the office feel is one of a small family business. Great team environment! Fun manager. Really nice clients. Feels like you always have someone to talk to about work, life and family. Manager organizes nice outings.
Two Maids & A Mop is a great company to work for. They really care about making their employees feel appreciated! They offer competitive compensation and a great work environment. Being a manager for this company has been a dream come true. I look forward to many years of learning and growing with Two Maids& A Mop because I know the possibilities are endless!
Pros
Great to employees, good pay, company incentives and bonuses
Love the family atmosphere with my coworkers, we respect one another which makes working together fun! Always a challenge to please the customer and so rewarding to get such positive responses!
Pros
Off weekend
Cons
Not getting paid Time off
Really good people to work for and a great atmosphere! I love working for two maids and a mop! You always have weekends off and usually during the week you are off at a decent time.
This is a family culture. Weekends, holidays and nights off. I get time with my personal family and two Maids makes me feel like I fit in their family. Good people, good pay and you help so many people in the community.
Two maids is a fun filled,exciting, company to work for. The best part of my job is going to my customers houses and making there day by doing my job. I also would recommend two maids to everyone. My bosses are really understanding.
Pros
The pay is great compared to many other maid companies.
Cons
Health care, driving own car for job, and raises
I love working for two maids and a mop we are like family here. The atmosphere is great and. I love to clean. They are very flexible if you have children and doctors appointment. We have work outside which means we all getvtogether and do stuff and its very fun. I couldn't imagine working anywhere else
Pros
Free breakfast evey now and then
Cons
healthcare
I found Two Maids & A Mop to be a wonderful place to work. It was a great environment. From the top all the way down to the bottom. All of the managers were helpful, the area reps were quick to help if there was an issue that arose. I was truly happy working for Two Maids & A Mop and would go back in a heart beat.
Pros
Great Culture, Great Pay, Hours
Cons
Employees could be an issue on occasion, some days could be stress full like any other career
Love working for this company I learned a lot about this company and I really miss this company here in Atlanta the employees was great we all had lots of fun cleaning clients house