Two Maids & A Mop Culture reviews

Operation Manager (Former Employee) –  Mandeville, LAAugust 16, 2019
The teams are strong and great pay! Strong positive work ethics. Great meetings every morning! The girls have a great work ethic. Any problems were handled immediately.
Pros
Short days, easy time off
Great Place To Work!
PHC (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSAugust 14, 2019
They have a great environment to work in! How successful we are depends on our work ethic. Love working with the team, the ladies are fun and make you feel welcome. Everyday starts off with a meeting and then we are out in the field all day. I love it!
Best job ever
Phc (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILJuly 17, 2019
I love my job get awesome pay work with great people made lots of friends and have the best manager ever I have grown so much I have become a better person cause of them the owner is a very great person also love u guys u have to b a awesome person to work here or u won't like it
Overall great place to work
House Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Bentonville, ARJuly 15, 2019
Nice culture.....manager is fair and went out of their way to help me with gas money. Work can be hard, but I still have enough time during the day to take care of personal stuff. It's a steady income and job stability for me.
Great organization that feels like a small family business
Two Maids Team (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 21, 2019
This is a national franchise but the office feel is one of a small family business. Great team environment! Fun manager. Really nice clients. Feels like you always have someone to talk to about work, life and family. Manager organizes nice outings.
Love Being A Part of this Great Company!
Operation Manager (Current Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NCMay 21, 2019
Two Maids & A Mop is a great company to work for. They really care about making their employees feel appreciated! They offer competitive compensation and a great work environment. Being a manager for this company has been a dream come true. I look forward to many years of learning and growing with Two Maids& A Mop because I know the possibilities are endless!
Pros
Great to employees, good pay, company incentives and bonuses
Love the team!
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 20, 2019
Love the family atmosphere with my coworkers, we respect one another which makes working together fun! Always a challenge to please the customer and so rewarding to get such positive responses!
Pros
Off weekend
Cons
Not getting paid Time off
Productive fun place to work!
Professional cleaner (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 20, 2019
Really good people to work for and a great atmosphere! I love working for two maids and a mop! You always have weekends off and usually during the week you are off at a decent time.
Family oriented
Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 17, 2019
This is a family culture. Weekends, holidays and nights off. I get time with my personal family and two Maids makes me feel like I fit in their family. Good people, good pay and you help so many people in the community.
Fun work place
Professional House Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Birmingham alNovember 26, 2018
Two maids is a fun filled,exciting, company to work for. The best part of my job is going to my customers houses and making there day by doing my job. I also would recommend two maids to everyone. My bosses are really understanding.
Pros
The pay is great compared to many other maid companies.
Cons
Health care, driving own car for job, and raises
Maid Service (Current Employee) –  United StatesNovember 26, 2018
I love working for two maids and a mop we are like family here. The atmosphere is great and. I love to clean. They are very flexible if you have children and doctors appointment. We have work outside which means we all getvtogether and do stuff and its very fun. I couldn't imagine working anywhere else
Pros
Free breakfast evey now and then
Cons
healthcare
Amazing Culture and Fantastic place to work
OPERATIONS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAAugust 15, 2018
I found Two Maids & A Mop to be a wonderful place to work. It was a great environment. From the top all the way down to the bottom. All of the managers were helpful, the area reps were quick to help if there was an issue that arose. I was truly happy working for Two Maids & A Mop and would go back in a heart beat.
Pros
Great Culture, Great Pay, Hours
Cons
Employees could be an issue on occasion, some days could be stress full like any other career
Wonderful
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 25, 2018
Love working for this company I learned a lot about this company and I really miss this company here in Atlanta the employees was great we all had lots of fun cleaning clients house
Loved working here. Management was awesome and worked with amazing co-workers.
Professional House Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLFebruary 4, 2018
I learned to clean house properly and efficiently. I loved working for this company pay was great and was all around enjoyable job for me. The most enjoyable part was working with good co-workers and being able to work together.
Great cleaning service
Cleaner/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXNovember 5, 2017
Experienced cleaners.great pay.great hours.great customer service.
Best place to use.will work with your budget.
Has experience in all fields of cleaning.biohazard certificate.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Not enough work
Productive love to work
Cleaning Specialist (Current Employee) –  Homewood, ALJune 28, 2017
It's a fun place to work for the most part. The mangers do a good job of keeping you motivated and boosting team morale. You get a routine and stick to it.
Great customers
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALAugust 20, 2016
I loved every customer I had and enjoyed cleaning their houses for them and making their day, However management was not up to par. The company could have been better organized.
Great place for people who love to clean
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMarch 27, 2015
Nice place to work for people who like to get out and about and not have to stay in one place all day long. Working with different cleaning packages everyday. Workers are friendly. Customers love to be satisfied with the job you did and some tip sometimes.
Great environment to work in!
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 13, 2013
The company really invests in its people. We have done in depth training to ensure that every person is comfortable in their responsibilities. The team of ladies here in Atlanta all work well together. We have fun each day providing great service to our customers.
it was a fun work place
Housekeeping Specialist (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALFebruary 4, 2013
A typicl day was going to the office, get the house me and my team mate was going to clean for that day.I learned what people wanted done in thier homes. the management was good. the co-works worked together as a team. the hardest part was finding the homes. and the enjoyable part was meeting the clients.
Pros
they would give us lunch from time to tome
Cons
driving your own car, no benefits