Two Maids & A Mop

Two Maids & A Mop Management reviews

United States290 reviews

Clear

Work load not the best

I went into this position thinking I would experience advancement and a relaxed environment. But it was the total opposite. There is little structure with this company. The hours are not consistent. I went an entire week without work.

Pros

No micro management

Cons

Physical, inconsistent, chaotic

Like family

I’m currently working at this company, the management is like family to me .I love all team members, every mornings just so happy to go to work and see everyone faces,and I’m so happy that got in this company .God is good !

Pros

Celebrate, funny contest

Two Maids & A Mop insights

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Family oriented, Positive environment

I have worked for this company for 6 months, and I can honestly say I have not ever been a part of a company where the Owner / Upper Management team cares so much about their employees, We are truly a diverse family here and I greatly appreciate being apart of this family.

Pros

Diverse family atmosphere

Cons

No 401K

Overworked, under paid

Unrealistic expectations & consistently losing clients. It's a literal scam. Driving your own vehicle with little gas reimbursement is nightmare. Management is a joke & takes advantage of their employees.

Will train

Thats a joke, more like change things everyday, both in off and out of the field. No nights no weekends complete lie, expect as a manager to work from 6:45am-6:45pm for weeks on end, on call on weekends getting paid less than the house cleaners. Its funny Managers get pay increases the longer the numbers and revenue stays and increases. Slapping more work on the teams, of couse they can never get pay increases. Good luck ever gettint to stay in the management position there, they have had two who are buddy buddy, dont know how to train expect you just to get it, and never actually relays concerns to the owner.

Easy going coworkers and great management

A rare unicorn for a workplace. You can get along with everyone and be yourself. No work situation is awkward because of the excellent team members and amazing management. They understand that we have lives outside of work and do their best to accommodate us, as long as we are honest with them.

Fun and Flexible place to work for

All the members here are very welcoming and supporting individuals. Being around the group is uplifting because positivity is abundant. The management is very supportive with any school schedule.

Welcoming and Wonderful

I have been with Two Maids for almost 5 years now, and often wish I came on board quite earlier. Two Maids gave me a sense of purpose, and the drive to want to further myself in life, especially in my career. I had the opportunity to work my way up from a PHC to a Training Manager to Training Director for multiple stores and now I am a Location Manager! It is stressful at times but always a rewarding experience! The hardest part of the job is probably revenue goals and difficult clients but nothing to actually complain about! I love it here.

Pros

management very understanding, flexible

Cons

a bit stressful sometimes, long hours/days

Great schedule and good money

I enjoyed my few years at Two Maids. There are a lot of opportunities for extra money and a lot of incentives. They do their best to take care of their employees and that’s something I always appreciated. They are very fair with all employees. Management has a way of making you feel accepted and make it easy to talk to them. Overall, it’s a very friendly and comfortable environment. At the end of the day it is physical labor which isn’t for everyone, but Monday-Friday, no nights or weekends is hard to come by these days! I met my now best friends at this job as well. I’ll always cherish my time at this company.

Favoritism and pay not very fair

I think that they play a lot of favoritism even when it comes down to dress code. They'll tell one person they can't wear shorts but let their favorite employees go to work in what looks like short undergarments . It's gross. Even when it comes to the jobs you better hope you're one of their favorites so you can get the good ones.

Worked here during Covid so idk if this counts

First off, my managers were great. They recognize you as a human being. That’s what sold me on the job. Corporate can be annoying but that’s not new anywhere. Now, it was in the midst of Covid so we had some extra rules and protocols but that was to be expected. You clean in teams of 2-3. It’s easy work, but sometimes your day can drag on. Most of the clients were nice, some tipped. For me, it was being unmedicated ADHD that caused me to quit. While I was there I felt valued and like I could progress readily enough if I had stayed. I would recommend to anyone who needs steady enough work for decent pay. Because of this job I can clean my own spaces faster and more efficiently than before.

Great work-life balance

The work-life balance is one of the best parts. You don't take this job home with you. All the coworkers get along with each other really well and it feels like a drama-free environment. The training is hands-on and management is very approachable if you would like further training in certain areas. You don't work weekends or holidays, but there are sometimes weekend jobs you can choose to do to make extra. You get out at a reasonable time Monday through Friday (usually before 5 pm). Overall, this is one of the most enjoyable jobs I've had. I've worked in a variety of customer-facing jobs, and this is low stress compared to retail/food service (in my opinion).

Amazing Company to Work For!

I have been working for Two Maids and a Mop for a few years and I truly enjoy my time with this company! I have received great pay and awesome hours. The company has been very flexible with me also and I greatly appreciate them! I love that management shows each employee appreciation! We have received spa days, lunches, & more!

Great hours and pay

I love working for Two Maids! No nights or weekends, which gives me time to spend with my family. Great management and pay. I love being able clean for others and have them appreciate my work.

Great hours, good pay & bonuses

Working at Two Maids is great. Most days were done around 2 or 3pm depending on your schedule and not stuck behind a desk all day from 8-5. Management is good about keeping morale up by having contests, bonuses and quarterly luncheons. The most stressful thing about the job is making sure customers homes are clean and cleaned within allotted time given.

Quality and fulfillment

I really enjoy going to work everyday. I love the management and my clients. I strive to be the best at my job. I will go above and beyond to please and keep my clients. I enjoy spending time out of work with my co-workers. If you are willing to get your hands dirt ? If so come join our Family!!!

Pros

123 bonuses, quarterly celebration, anniversary’s etc

Glad to be here

I have been at Two Maids Gilbert, AZ for 4 years now. It’s good! The hours are great and I really appreciate having the weekends and holidays off. The cleans for the most part are fairly easy. My co workers are very reliable and are certainly team players. Management is reliable and resourceful. They handle all of my questions and concerns in a respectable manner and they put 100% effort into finding solutions!

Productive and get what you work for.

This is a good company to work for if you are looking for a long term job to earn good money. As long as you are doing your job, there are no issues. Management always makes sure there is work for everyone.

Pros

Earnings, management.

Cons

Long days at some times.

Overall Good Job.

The job is overall GREAT, the pay is good! You even get bonuses for many different things. The management is great they take care of the employees and they treat everyone fairly. They even do quarterly celebrations and take us out to eat and do fun things of our choice every 6 months. I tell others about this place ALL the time. If your looking for a job or cleaning this is the place to be!!

Not worth the time and energy

Pay doesn’t equal out to what they advertise it as. Turnover rate is crazy. You’re constantly babysitting people on top of having to rush through the day. Keep a lunch in the car with you or rush to finish houses early so you can stop somewhere to eat. Houses aren’t always checked before being put on schedule. You may get a really dirty first time clean on top of a full day’s worth of houses, and you don’t get paid for the extra time you spend in the really dirty houses. The houses may be scheduled until 5 pm but you never know what kind of houses you’re gonna get, so sometimes you get off late. Trainers don’t all train the same way which causes an ongoing issue of people not knowing how to properly do their job. Management needs work. No sense of belonging. There was always some kind of drama. Just not worth it.

Pros

Quarterly celebrations, no holidays or weekends, mileage reimbursement

Cons

Small breaks, 7:30-5:30 schedule isn’t always accurate, overworked often

Stressful unorganized work place

Management is so unorganized the boss doesn’t even get involved in the work , manager doesn’t know what she’s doing at all . They lie behind your back and they mess up payroll almost every two weeks .. very stressful place to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Two Maids & A Mop. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Two Maids & A Mop with

• Two Maids & A Mop
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?