Two Maids & A Mop

Two Maids & A Mop Work-Life Balance reviews

United States290 reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & Benefits

I love my job and there very nice and sweet

I love this job it’s work around my schedule whenever I need to be off and our boss pay for our food every time we go out and they make us feel special anytime we need them they always there for us

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Don’t get paid for reclean

Very Welcoming & Inclusive Team

I would recommend this company, I do not enjoy working but working here is fun, rewarding, and uplifting. I make a lot of money in a short amount of time. Sometimes I make $126 in 5 hours. They accept me for me and there is always room to move up.

Pros

Free lunches, early release, great pay.

Cons

Driving, picky customers

Two Maids & A Mop insights

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Like family

I’m currently working at this company, the management is like family to me .I love all team members, every mornings just so happy to go to work and see everyone faces,and I’m so happy that got in this company .God is good !

Pros

Celebrate, funny contest

Fun workplace, good culture, good people

This company is fantastic!We are a family, we take care about each one. Flexible Schedulle, good money.I feel really happy working here, i love my co-workers.

Pros

Flexible schedulle

Cons

sometimes we have to drive far

Not what I expected

It was all postive vibes thinking I was going to be there for while but I guess I was wrong you only have two weeks of training if you don't approve they just let you go like nothing not giving another chance some people have different paces there is many ways to improve. People try their hardest to work hard but people are just blind to see that. Now it will be difficult for people who trying to find jobs. Thanks alot for bringing me other people down.

Great place to work!!!!

Two Maids and a Mop is a GREAT place to work! Willing to work with my schedule as well as give as much work as I need. Training for the position lasts 3-5 days as well as ongoing communication between training and peers for assistance if needed. Highly recommend this job!!!!!

Pros

Professional Atmosphere.

Easy going coworkers and great management

A rare unicorn for a workplace. You can get along with everyone and be yourself. No work situation is awkward because of the excellent team members and amazing management. They understand that we have lives outside of work and do their best to accommodate us, as long as we are honest with them.

Welcoming and Wonderful

I have been with Two Maids for almost 5 years now, and often wish I came on board quite earlier. Two Maids gave me a sense of purpose, and the drive to want to further myself in life, especially in my career. I had the opportunity to work my way up from a PHC to a Training Manager to Training Director for multiple stores and now I am a Location Manager! It is stressful at times but always a rewarding experience! The hardest part of the job is probably revenue goals and difficult clients but nothing to actually complain about! I love it here.

Pros

management very understanding, flexible

Cons

a bit stressful sometimes, long hours/days

Great schedule and good money

I enjoyed my few years at Two Maids. There are a lot of opportunities for extra money and a lot of incentives. They do their best to take care of their employees and that’s something I always appreciated. They are very fair with all employees. Management has a way of making you feel accepted and make it easy to talk to them. Overall, it’s a very friendly and comfortable environment. At the end of the day it is physical labor which isn’t for everyone, but Monday-Friday, no nights or weekends is hard to come by these days! I met my now best friends at this job as well. I’ll always cherish my time at this company.

Wouldn’t recommend

Not the best place to work. Manager can be rude if you don’t bring in the money. Late off days. Early start….. no bonuses. Everyone that was good has left

I love my job!

Every job has its ups and downs. But here I enjoy my everyday tasks. I don't dread going to work when I wake up, and that's a huge plus. Nights and weekends off plus most holidays.

Great work-life balance

The work-life balance is one of the best parts. You don't take this job home with you. All the coworkers get along with each other really well and it feels like a drama-free environment. The training is hands-on and management is very approachable if you would like further training in certain areas. You don't work weekends or holidays, but there are sometimes weekend jobs you can choose to do to make extra. You get out at a reasonable time Monday through Friday (usually before 5 pm). Overall, this is one of the most enjoyable jobs I've had. I've worked in a variety of customer-facing jobs, and this is low stress compared to retail/food service (in my opinion).

Workplace Focus

This job is very dependable on great opportunities towards money, and the company you from the customers. I love working here at Two maids and a mop knowing that there is a guarantee of money minus the hours behind a desk.

Pros

Getting off early

Cons

Gas

management was easy to communicate with

Working for this company gave me a sense of belonging and purpose. I am able to have great life work balance and able to meet wonderful people along the way!

Pros

Free lunches, bonus, benefits

Great hours and pay

I love working for Two Maids! No nights or weekends, which gives me time to spend with my family. Great management and pay. I love being able clean for others and have them appreciate my work.

Great hours, good pay & bonuses

Working at Two Maids is great. Most days were done around 2 or 3pm depending on your schedule and not stuck behind a desk all day from 8-5. Management is good about keeping morale up by having contests, bonuses and quarterly luncheons. The most stressful thing about the job is making sure customers homes are clean and cleaned within allotted time given.

Quality and fulfillment

I really enjoy going to work everyday. I love the management and my clients. I strive to be the best at my job. I will go above and beyond to please and keep my clients. I enjoy spending time out of work with my co-workers. If you are willing to get your hands dirt ? If so come join our Family!!!

Pros

123 bonuses, quarterly celebration, anniversary’s etc

Productive and professional work place!

I absolutely love my job && have been doing it for two years. It’s really nice to build a connection with your customers and allowing them to trust you in your home. I make really good money to be off before 5 unless it’s turn then it could be later but honestly can’t complain. I have a boss who makes whoever walk through that door feel welcome and if you ever have any issues she’s always there to help no matter what. I would definitely recommend two maids and a mop of auburn to anybody!

Pros

Paid good money, don’t work weekends, have quarterly celebrations

Cons

Work late during turn, never know what your gonna walk into sometimes

Fantastic Employer

Love the culture this company offers to their employees. Room for advancement is there for everyone. The pay & work hours are awesome. You get back what you put into it.

Good work/life balance

This company has been awesome to work for. I am treated fairly and paid well for my time. I enjoy the change in atmosphere every day. The people that I work with are the best!

Two maids ia awesome!

I have worked for Two maids for over 2 years and I love that im usually off by 2 or 3 and i still make what i would at a job working 40 hours a week! So thats really nice. The customers are wonderful. Alot of them genuinely care about us!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Two Maids & A Mop. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Two Maids & A Mop with

• Two Maids & A Mop
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?