Accessibility, disability and accommodation at Two Maids
|Only if working onsite||0%|
|No paid sick days||84%|
|11 or more days||0%|
|I don’t know||6%|
|No paid vacation days||91%|
|More than 30 days||0%|
Questions and answers
- Question: What is covered by the health insurance at Two Maids?
- Basically nothing, if it even exists
- Answered by Assistant Manager/Professional House cleaner - Wesley Chapel, FL - August 4, 2023
- 9 more answers
- Question: What is the work from home policy at Two Maids?
- No work from home
- Answered by Team Leader - Westfield, NJ - August 22, 2022
- 3 more answers
- Question: What is Two Maids sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?
- Leave early once your fired.
- Answered by House Cleaner (Former Employee) - Cumming, GA - October 11, 2022
- 2 more answers
- 11 Jobs for Professionals Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
Tips on how to find jobs when you're deaf or hard of hearing, with ideas for possible jobs to look for.
- How To Disclose a Disability to Your Employer
Why you might want to tell your employer about a disability, and how and when to have the conversation.
- 17 Great Jobs for People With Disabilities
Jobs for people with disabilities to consider, with salary data and job responsibilities.
- 13 Ideal Jobs for People With Intellectual Disabilities
Understanding what environments help you thrive can help you choose an industry where you flourish.