Two Men and a Truck® Employee Reviews

It's a cool place to work
Mover/Driver (Former Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILAugust 16, 2018
Ok its a great place to work and you make alot of money but they did me dirty... I was a hard working employee and they just decide to not call me in anymore smhhhhhh i no longer work there sadly
Pros
Alot of tips
Cons
Under appreciated
No go
Mover (Former Employee) –  West Allis, WIAugust 15, 2018
Show up an hour early manditory no compansation for it sit around waiting to be dispatched. Coworkers im pretty sure are high consistently. No respect cultural difference all around. No paid lunch work till they say stop pay sucks. Co worker suck even more.
Pros
Tips
Cons
2-24 hour days
Work sucks and they don't appreciate it
Mover/Driver (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 13, 2018
You have to pay for any damage you incur, no benefits, & if you have another job, they will drastically cut your hours for not making their place number one.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
You WILL kill yourself doing this
Two Men and A truck
Mover/Packer (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 13, 2018
If you can not drive for the company then you will not make a living. It's a good company if you are still in high school and live with your mom. It is up to you how you feel about this company
Pros
Good starting pay
Cons
Not going to make it if your not a driver
Guess it all Depends on the franchise
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLAugust 8, 2018
Two men and a truck is a franchise owned operation and if you dont know anything about the moving business know this... it's all full of shady people who's only goal is to make their next dollar at your expense if necessary, the work load will forever increase as the company treats its employees as a revolving door. don't ever work for them on salary to say the least.

No benefits. no culture. bonuses are laughable.
Fun and challenging at the same time, there where days when the job might be a little difficult but as long as you stick in there and ask for help whe
Mover/Packer (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSAugust 8, 2018
Two men and a truck was a great job if you like physical constantly moving jobs. You have to be in shape in order to move quickly up and down people stairs.
Pros
Tips
Cons
Short breaks
Great place to work with opportinities for growth
Manager (Current Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILAugust 7, 2018
They have an excellent company culture. It feels like being part of a work family. There is lots of opportunity to grow within the company because they like to promote from within. I would definitely recommend this place if you are looking for a job where you look forward to coming into work everyday and enjoy working with the people around you.
Pros
Free coffee, snacks, etc. fun group outings and lunches
Cons
Sometimes slower in the Winter.
More of a hobby job
Mover (Current Employee) –  Holland MichiganAugust 6, 2018
Great job where you never have the same day but compensation for breaking your back is low. I've been injured multiple times working at tmt and a knee injury I got will never go away. I don't think we are compensated fairly for destroying our bodies.
Pros
Rewarding work with occasional tips
Cons
Long days with low pay
Garbage
Driver assistant (Former Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLAugust 3, 2018
I was told I'd be making $12/hr to start. I got my paycheck and it was only $10/hr. I contacted the boss and no response.
Money was taken out of my check for uniform cost, when I was told the uniform was free.
It's very difficult to get 8 hrs of work. I wouldn't recommend anyone work for these crooks. The listing even says $11-$12 to start. So why was I getting $10?
Pros
Tips
Cons
Hours
Fun place to work
Driver (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 3, 2018
I had a lot of fun working here over these last 3 years. Meet a lot of very nice people and I would definitely refer people to work here. You definitely won’t run into the same obstacles twice, it’s always something different which I loved. The people working there are really cool and laid back but everyone gets the work done.
Pros
Good culture, flexible schedule, great employees and managers
Cons
I really don’t see any cons on this job

Want to know more about Two Men and a Truck®?

Ask a question
productive fun fast paced friendly working environment
Driver / Mover (Former Employee) –  New Brighton, MNAugust 2, 2018
Its usually a 7:30 start time. which gives you time to eat breakfast and commute int the mornings. Upon arrival you get your jobs for the day and what crew and truck you'll be with for the day. the jobs vary in time as well as difficulty. Once the jobs are done you head back to the shop. Before leaving you make sure your truck is clean.
Pros
Meeting new clients everyday.
Cons
rude clients that follow (hoover) you around while you're carrying large heavy objects
Great company
Helper (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 31, 2018
Two men and a truck is a well organized company to work for. I learned a lot about the moving business working with this company. They were customers centric
Decent workplace
Mover (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INJuly 30, 2018
Two Men and a Truck was a very decent work environment with great people and challenge moves. Everyone was very friendly and customers were very happy with their moving experience.
fun place to work
driver (Current Employee) –  Beavercreek, OHJuly 26, 2018
I Love this job it is hardworking and Competitive you never know what you are going to get until you get to see dispatch in the morning and it is a fun environment to be around
Pros
hardworking
August 6, 2018

We are so happy you think TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is a fun place to work! We love hearing that we have succeeded in creating a great employment atmosphere, and you’ve found we are living out our core value to “be your best and have fun”. Thank you for all of your hard work, we are happy to have you on the team!

Summer and Winter staff events.
Driver (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INJuly 26, 2018
Amazing culture and amazing managers. Unknowing when getting off is horrid. Not a set schedule lacks , if they fix those two things it’ll be a fantastic place to work.
Pros
Amazing culture
Cons
Healthcare, and unknowing when getting off.
August 6, 2018

Thank you for leaving us a review on your time so far with our company. Your input as a current employee is especially appreciated, as it shows your investment in creating a great work experience. We recognize our schedule can vary daily depending on customer needs, and many locations are working toward providing an advanced schedule to their teams. We understand the need to provide stability to our employees, and hope this solution will help. Thanks again for the review and for your contributions to the team.

Ok
Mover/Packer (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MD 20879July 24, 2018
Decent service and customer experience was great but the lack of income was misunderstood. More training for jobs then it’s not going to fell. It’s a great way to learn a skill.
Pros
Money
Cons
Money
Work work work
Driver/Moving Labor/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Burnsville, MNJuly 20, 2018
Extremely long work hours, very little time for a social life, pay doesnt seem equal to work requirements but still not bad pay, great connections with co-workers, lots of heavy lifting and need to be able to work with others well
August 6, 2018

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your role at TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®. We’re glad to see you found positive aspects in your position, and you worked with some great team members. We understand our schedule may change daily to best support our customers, and appreciate your flexibility and willingness to help us Move People Forward®. Thanks for being part of the team and best of luck in your future endeavors.

Good work place great employment.
Mover/Packer (Former Employee) –  DelawareJuly 18, 2018
Id work there again. It was a great job the pay was not there. You hot to travel that was great an work an meet interesting people. Two men in a truck good to work for.
August 6, 2018

Thank you for providing us feedback on your experience with our company. We’re glad to hear you enjoyed traveling to new places and meeting new people in your role. TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is always hiring, so keep us in mind for your future endeavors!

Its a fun experience and one of the harder jobs out there
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Ogden, UTJuly 16, 2018
The people are great and you connect alot with them. Its a great way get in shape, although you cant just up and leave i like when youre tired like you do at the gym. When you get a job you see it through until youre done
Pros
Get in shape
Cons
Cant go home when youre tired
August 6, 2018

Thank you for the review! It’s awesome you’ve found a built-in gym membership in your position, as we understand that moving can be challenging work, and appreciate our dedicated team members like you who help us exceed customers’ expectations each day. We are happy to have you on our team!

Definitely a new start
Mover (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJuly 15, 2018
If you're looking at a new start on a career, this is the place to be. But don't expect to just show up and not work hard everyday. Being a mover, you had your long days but you had your short days with great coworkers to balance it out. Management/high tier office staff lack culture. The culture there is built through the camaraderie of the movers. However, every office is different and you do what you can while being in the position you're in.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Two Men and a Truck®. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.4InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

2.7Career Opportunities

2.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight