Tyler Holmes Memorial Hospital

Tyler Holmes Memorial Hospital Employee Reviews

United States11 reviews
I love working for THMH because of the atmosphere here. If you need something, someone is there to help. My job is flexible and my coworkers are understanding.
Pros
Benefits, flexibility, atmosphere
Cons
minimal marketing
I really enjoyed working at Tyler Holmes Hospital. Job duties contain
•Customer services

•Front desk reception and Patient charting

•Insurance eligibility verification

•Scheduling and multitasking

•Check in/out and phone etiquette
The manager who made it so bad is no longer there. I dont know anything about the present manager. Other than the bad lab manager while I was there everything else was good.
Tyler Holmes is a huge asset to our small community. It offers local care and competitive wages while taking care to keep the patient concentric in the plan of care.
Tyler Holmes was my first job in the healthcare field, I got a chance to perform hands-on with all kinds of patients, vitals,baths,feeding patients...
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Tyler Holmes prefers to lie to employees about dismissal. One has to look like the clinical director to make it at this place. they are very predjudice in fact can not stand medicaid patients overall a soory place for health care.
Good interaction with staff members. Treatment team was comfortable and useful. Patient mix was high-functioning and usually appreciative. An excellent place to develop empathy.
Cons
Low salary
I love working here and helping patients who are sick. I like every one of my co-workers. The most enjoyable part of my day is seeing the sick get well.
see previous summary submitted at the beginning of this survey. Answered previously in the beginning. I loved working at Winona.
Pros
see previous
Cons
see previous
I observe how the people react towards someone that tries to help. The work was pleasant at some point of time. When some one comes in the hospital that was very ill you had the pleasure of making that person feel as comfortable.
Pros
Lunch, breaks, better services
Cons
people with attitude, short conversations, more bosses and not enough listerners
I had the opportunity to learn a lot of great things at THMH, great people., benefits and activities. The management was great, co-workers were wonderful, friendly and very helpful. Most enjoyable about THMH, I had the opportunity to work in different departments and meet people, help people , use my skills and yet continue to improve myself and improve my work skills and experience. This was my most enjoyable job.
Pros
learning experience
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tyler Holmes Memorial Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2