Tyrrell Auto Centers Employee Reviews

2.8Pay & Benefits
Auto Dealers have had a bad ‘rap’ for yrs these schisters will never ‘get’ it when it comes to employee side of business; Auto Dealers in general.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYDecember 7, 2018
Auto Deslers haven’t figured out ‘employee side of business in 50 + yrs & continue to treat employees as an expandable commodity. The next wave for Franchised Auto Dealers in America is the ‘Apple Platform’ in selling Cars; having to never set foot in an Auto Dealers Showroom. 🤔
Pros
Nice Building
Cons
Pay ‘fo-get-about-it’ you’ll starve
Narcissistic Employer
Office Staff (Former Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYJuly 13, 2018
The owner's son, who runs the business is very narcissistic and will constantly blame employees for his lack of training, and claim he has trained on it,when no one recalls said training. It was a very tense environment and everyone walks on eggshells. High turnover.
Pros
They have heating and air conditioning
Cons
Narcissistic stressful tense uncomfortable environment
Enjoyed my time here
RECEPTIONIST/CUSTOMER CARE (Former Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYSeptember 17, 2017
During my time at Tyrrell Auto Centers, I made excellent connections and had very enjoyable, professional relationships with my coworkers. The atmosphere was pleasant, the work was relatively quick paced but not overwhelming, and I had very positive experiences with those in management positions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tyrrell Auto Centers. Our community is ready to answer.

Tyrrell Auto Centers Reviews by Location