U Baron Group Employee Reviews

Working the 3rd shift worked out for me!
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  ColoradoJanuary 5, 2019
Huge language barrier. Leadership talk about one another in Spanish. Work culture sucks! You have watch and learn. Nobody wants to show you because they are afraid of you taking their job. Just because you come in as a packager doesn’t mean you don’t have any type of other skills. Don’t judge a book by its cover.
July 9, 2019

Thanks for sharing your experience. Although diversity is important in our organization, we do not want employees to feel excluded. I appreciate your comments and will share with our executive team so we can continue to improve and grow as an organization.

Production
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 13, 2018
Working at udis bakery was fun and all but sometimes it was hard on my back to just stand and put the dough into the utensils . Other than that the job was easy , I only left be cause I will be starting school soon and Well I know the hours wouldn’t work for me.
Cons
Sore body
poor
packer (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, COJanuary 29, 2018
in the time i spent working for this company it has poor management with little communication skills. a typical day you will spend 4-5 hrs on your feet packaging bread with a 30 min lunch . your allowed another 30 min or 2 15 min breaks but you usually dont get it till after your finished which could be anywhere from an 8 hr - 12+ day.
July 9, 2019

Thanks for sharing your experience! Our positions in bread production and packaging, require prolonged standing. We comply with Federal and State regulations related to meal and rest periods. I appreciate your comments and discuss with our management team.
Best regards,

do not work here
Packer (Former Employee) –  Louisville, COJanuary 9, 2018
If you have to pay a bill or need quick cash work here but I highly recommend anyone to stay away from this place. Very few people speak English so its very confusing and the work areas including the lunch room are very filthy. With one tour through facility I'm sure you will not want to work here.
Pros
Cons
work the same day you apply
July 9, 2019

I am sorry that you feel that way about our company. Our physical plant has expanded as we continue to grow. We take pride on having a diverse workforce, representing different cultures and languages. We appreciate your comments and invite applicants to tour our facility and be part of our growth.

Vice President of Human Resources

Great company to work for! Excellent benefits!
Operations (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 21, 2017
Good team environment and great benefits. Company has catering,bakery and restaurant divisions. The most enjoyable part of the job is working at a fast paced environment.
Not a stable job
Driver (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 25, 2017
Not a good job if you value your family time at all. Management is self-absorbed. It is all about them and none about you. There is no room for advancement.
August 16, 2017

I am sorry that you feel that way about our company. We will take your comments and share then with our owners to ensure that we provide career opportunities for our employees.

fun place to work
Sanitation Worker (Former Employee) –  Louisville ColoradoDecember 16, 2016
Love working there great company love going to work there everyday its has great employees and room for advancement I like cleaning the mixer machine and kepping place sanitized
Pros
free lunches
Cons
lots of work
Long shifts, good pay if a hard worker
Lead Packer (Former Employee) –  Louisville, COAugust 19, 2013
Days are long packing bread. making sure everything is labeled correctly. You learn to do inventory counts also shift are very long depending if you get the job done with in a certain time frame

Ask a question about working or interviewing at U Baron Group. Our community is ready to answer.

U Baron Group Reviews by Location