Read 72 answers
Fast paced depending on job
Lots of awesome people, proper training to ensure success.
Feast or Famine for flight line
Steady pace of never ending work for Central Repair Facility
Very demanding depending on where you work and what job you have
It was steady and a very good learning experience. I met people from everywhere. That had been everywhere. I was just 17 when I joined so it was quite a shock for me. But in a very good way. It was exactly what I needed.
It was always busy and fast-paced, but no more so than other places I have worked as a Nurse Practitioiner
Both fast and slow pace.
It could be stressful at times but it was also relaxed at times. Miss my brothers.
Depends on where you work.
Fast paced, and slow paced, and everything in between.
- What is the work environment and culture like at U.S. Air Force?87 people answered
- How are the working hours at U.S. Air Force?87 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at U.S. Air Force? What are the steps along …86 people answered
- What is the interview process like at U.S. Air Force?85 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at U.S. Air Force?72 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at U.S. Air Force? How many vacation days do you get per year?72 people answered
- How often do raises occur at U.S. Air Force?71 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at U.S. Air Force?67 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at U.S. Air Force?66 people answered
- If you were to leave U.S. Air Force, what would be the reason?64 people answered