U.S. Air Force Employee Review

View all U.S. Air Force reviews

The U.S. Air Force is an extreme adventure which allowed me to work on aircrafts an experience other cultures.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CAMarch 29, 2014
On a typical day in my Air Force life I was challenged with an aircraft that was unable to fly. With the skill and technology that I learned in Technical School I was able to deploy, repair aircraft systems and recover the aircraft and fly home on that aircraft with confidence in doing the job correctly the first time.

My hardest days on my job was after all the work I had done on aircraft, seeing my fallen armed forces comrades come home draped in Red, White, and Blue caskets while I was standing in formation. I could not save any of them, but now I fully understand why I chose this path and what it means to honor God and Country!!! Integrity First. Service before self. Excellence in all I do.
Pros
Dedication to service. Cohesive team work.
Cons
All good things soon come to an end

Other U.S. Air Force Employee Reviews

Family
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 27, 2018
DD214 honorable discharge. Left the military to raise my children at the time they were going to send my husband and myself to different bases that children would not be able to go to.
Its the military
Weather Journeyman (Former Employee) –  Shaw AFB, SCMay 27, 2018
Its the military... what else is there to say? Some days were great while others were pretty terrible. As a weather forecaster I mostly did shift work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at U.S. Air Force. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5

InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight