U.S. Army Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 12,979 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEODr. Mark T. Esper84%approve of Dr. Mark T. Esper's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenueless than $1M (USD)
- IndustryGovernment & Public Administration
There is 1 U.S. Army job close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at U.S. Army.
Salary estimated from 1.4M employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Installation & Maintenance
Employees at U.S. Army have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 522 questions about working at U.S. Army. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from U.S. Army employees.
Insights from 9K Indeed users who have interviewed with U.S. Army within the last 5 years.
What job do i qualify for
No interview questions other then a mental health assessment
None i was promoted and assigned
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at U.S. Army?Published on May 24, 2021
- U.S. Army