U.S. Army Employee Reviews in Fort Bragg, NC

Found 4,313 reviews matching the search See all 71,126 reviews
Great career oppurtunitiy
Combat Engineer Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCOctober 12, 2019
working in the army is stressful at times and alot of hard work but the benefits and stability they provide is unlike any other. im making a career out of the military and so should you
High Tempo and Strong Team Building
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Drum, NY / Fort Bragg, NCOctober 12, 2019
In the Army, I was able to learn how to be resilience, be patience, time management, cross-training with different job, and work as a team to accomplish the task.

Hardest part of the job is being away from my Family with constant days, weeks, sometimes months away from home.

One thing I enjoyed about the Army is that, I was able to travel. Traveling being able to enjoy different culture, see different states, or even countries.
US Army
Forward Observer (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCOctober 11, 2019
7/10 try it you may like it. If you like what you do stick with it if not you’ll need to leave. The army life will destroy you from the inside out. Always know your job and hope your 1st line actually cares about your life and well being and wasn’t like mine who would let you die on deployment every chance he got.
Pros
Your supervisor is usually bored and doesn’t care about you.
Cons
Your supervisor is usually bored And doesn’t care about you.
No Comments
Senior Supply and Logistics Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCOctober 11, 2019
No additional comments. I had a very successful career.
A typical day at work would be getting up at 0500, and doing physical training Monday thru Friday from 0630 until 0730.
Leadership is the problem that cannot be solved
Medic (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCOctober 11, 2019
The benefits are decent but the people who are in charge at times are in over their heads and not prepared for roles as leaders. The job takes away from your life with family while grossly underpaying you simply because the benefits outweigh the wages given to soldiers.
Awesome leadership experience with benefits for self improvement
Emergency Medical Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCOctober 11, 2019
Typical day at work starts around 5:30am and end around 5pm.
I learned how to be a mentor, leader, manager, physically fit, and adaptable. The hardest part of the job would be consistently moving a crossed the country frequently. The most enjoyable part of the job would be learning how to become adaptable to any situation and learning to work as a team.
Pros
Education
Cons
travel
If you need job security or need somewhere to star, the Army is a good place to start
92Y Unit Supply Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCOctober 8, 2019
A typical day starts at 0630 for PT (physical training). You go into work around 0900-0930, you receive your instructions and sometimes when it seems like your day is over, it’s only just begun. Sometimes you’re not sure what time you’re going home. Positive note. You have a secure job, income and great benefits for you and your family. Learn many skills that can help you profess in your career .
Productive and Fun work environment
All Source Intel Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCOctober 8, 2019
Working with my unit I gained a great deal of knowledge. I studied PACOM, AFRICOM, and EUCOM. This broadened my knowledge about countries all across the globe. Teaching me numerous things. I learned how to become a better analyst from this job.
Pros
2 hour lunches, easy paced job
Cons
Sometimes short time hacks on certain tasks. Last minute phone calls.
Good Experience.
Airborne Cavalry Scout (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCOctober 8, 2019
The Military is a good foundation for anyone to start their life on the right foot. The branch is up to you, I would recommend the Airforce unless you really like sleeping outside.
You shoud know what you're getting into
Aircraft Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCOctober 7, 2019
The US army always keeps you on you toe; in good physical condition and trained. Best part is all the benefits offered with the job; school and health.
Diverse and fun place to work.
Sergeant (Current Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCOctober 6, 2019
A typical day for me is waking up doing PT and then going to work where I come across may faces and talk to them to analyze the climates of the units.
Not for everyone.
Patriot Launching Station Enhanced Operator/Maintainer (Current Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCOctober 4, 2019
It’s great if your okay with being away from home a lot. The advancement could be better. The pay is not the best but the benefits it comes with will balance it out.
N/a
LOGISTICS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCOctober 3, 2019
I love working for the army as logistics specialist. I traveled around the world and met alot of people of different cultures. This was the best decision I ever made in my whole life.
Its the US Army
Non-Commissioned Officer in Charge (NCOIC) (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCOctober 2, 2019
The Army is exactly what it is. You either change for it or you get out of it. It is better in some ways now than when I joined. It is worse in some ways than when I joined. The changes are what they are, you move in the same direction of the Army or you fail.
Very demand Job
Legal Assistance NCOIC (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCOctober 1, 2019
Over 21 years of service I learned that the military have mode me into a discipline man and showed me how important my job was when I was in the military
Pros
Great job and guarantee pay and great benefits
Cons
Long hours, time away from family
Create Team Environment
Operations Research Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCSeptember 30, 2019
A lot to learn various program languages and enhance analytical skills. and be a part of a great organization. Create climate and ability to work independently and make decisions.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Moving
productive and a fun place to work at.
US Army (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCSeptember 27, 2019
first thing in the morning you do is pt. Pt hours are from 0630 to 0730 in witch have the opportunity to do fun activities like running jumping rolling sit ups and squats. If you get lucky enough you get to go on fun 3 to 5 miles ruck march with about 35 to 50 lb on your back. After all that fun your day begins at 0900 and ends at 1700.
Productive and fun to work at.
Logistics Specialist/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Ft. Bragg, NCSeptember 25, 2019
Team work
Carrier progression
Travel opportunities
cross-training in different areas
Good Benefits
Horizontal Construction Engineer (Current Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCSeptember 25, 2019
Good Benefits and work experience that I will take with me for the rest of my life. You always knew when you would be getting paid. Job security was always there.
Best Army Experience
Aircraft Structural Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCSeptember 25, 2019
I finished a repair on a bird that should have taken 3 days in only one day and i got recognized by my command team for the work as well as many complaments on the quality of the repair.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at U.S. Army. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4

2.9InHerSight Score

2.9Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight