A high-stress, yet high-reward, working environment.
Airborne Cavalry Scout (Current Employee) – Fort Bragg, NC – August 18, 2019
1. A typical day at work: physical fitness group exercise, daily tasking, receive permission to go home.
2. What I learned: Team leadership and work skills, MOS-specific training
3. Management: Professional, disciplined, fair, helpful.
4. The hardest part of the job: Vague hours, permanent on-call status.
5. The most enjoyable part of the job: lifelong friendships, opportunity for travel, organized family activities.
job security, health benefits
vague hours, family separation