U.S. Army Employee Review

Productive, very Culturely Diversed,
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  U.S.ASeptember 11, 2014
Very helpful it opens your eyes to alot that goes on in the world travel
Pros
Insurance life and Medical
Cons
Away from family

Other U.S. Army Employee Reviews

Battalion Schools NCO
Transport Movement Non-Commission Officer (Current Employee) –  Joint Base Lewis McChord, WAOctober 14, 2019
The workplace of any Battalion is fast pace and at times can be stressful, especially in the school's portion. It takes time and attention to detail.
Very demanding career where skills can be developed and lasting relationships can be formed.
Fuel Supply Specialist (92F) (Former Employee) –  Fort Carson, COOctober 14, 2019
A typical day consisted of group physical fitness training in the morning, conducting vehicle maintenance, fuel accountability, and potentially fuel distribution to assault helicopters and military vehicles. I learned how to complete tasks as a group. I also learned how to adjust to changing circumstances. I qualified in rifle marksmanship. The hardest part of the job was being overseas for a nine month deployment. The most enjoyable part of the job were the relationships that I developed over time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at U.S. Army. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4

Women's ratings

3.6Fairygodboss Score

0%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

57%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss