U.S. Army Employee Review

Excellent Developmental Opportunities for Young Graduates
Brigade Engineer Officer/Deputy Planning Officer (Former Employee) –  VariousNovember 5, 2013
The United States Army provided excellent development leadership opportunities to me as a young college graduate. I was entrusted with the care and leadership of over 40 great Americans at home and abroad as a 23 year old recent college graduate. During 8 years of employment I was offered opportunities of greater responsibility with commesurate increases in compensation. The hours can be long and the risks inherent with the nature of the work are high which I feel should go without saying. That being said, I worked with an amazing group of peers, subordinates and leaders and took away from the experience far more than i ever could have given.
Pros
Camaraderie, Leadership Opportunities and Development
Cons
Risk, Work/Life balance can slant heavily towards work at times

Other U.S. Army Employee Reviews

its government
S-3 Plans Officer (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSApril 20, 2018
1its government
so many layers of authority
people have their own agenda
The first step in becoming a Soldier or officer in the U.S. Army is being armed with knowledge. Our recruiters are ready with the know-how to answer questions you have about the U.S. Army. And there are military recruiting offices right around your neighborhood.
Pros
stable
Cons
its government
its a stretch
soldier in training (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaApril 20, 2018
gotta be able to change your life. training is 90% mental, 10 % physical. It changed my life and I wish I could re-enlist as it was one of the most fun jobs I have ever had.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at U.S. Army. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4
531.8K
415.6K
35.9K

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

66out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at U.S. Army.