U.S. Bank Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 4,261 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
U.S. Bancorp, with approximately 70,000 employees and $601 billion in assets as of September 30, 2022, is the parent company of U.S. Bank National Association. The Minneapolis-based company serves millions of customers locally, nationally and globally through a diversified mix of businesses: Consumer and Business Banking; Payment Services; Corporate & Commercial Banking; and Wealth Management and Investment Services. Union Bank, consisting primarily of retail banking branches on the West Coast,...
U.S. Bancorp, with approximately 70,000 employees and $601 billion in assets as of September 30, 2022, is the parent company of U.S. Bank National Association. The Minneapolis-based company serves millions of customers locally, nationally and globally through a diversified mix of businesses: Consumer and Business Banking; Payment Services; Corporate & Commercial Banking; and Wealth Management and Investment Services. Union Bank, consisting primarily of retail banking branches on the West Coast, joined U.S. Bancorp in 2022. The company has been recognized for its approach to digital innovation, social responsibility, and customer service, including being named one of the 2022 World’s Most Ethical Companies and Fortune’s most admired superregional bank.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Investment and insurance products and services including annuities are:
Not a deposit ● Not FDIC insured ● May lose value ● Not bank guaranteed ● Not insured by any federal government agency.
Explore U.S. Bank
There are 2 U.S. Bank jobs close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at U.S. Bank.
Salary estimated from 14.3K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at U.S. Bank have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 291 questions about working at U.S. Bank. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from U.S. Bank employees.
Insights from 3.9K Indeed users who have interviewed with U.S. Bank within the last 5 years.
Where did I use to work at.
Where did I use to work at....
The updated version of the interview questions are behavioral based. Prepare scenarios that can fit a free scenarios of “tell me about a time”. Managers are coaching, developing and sales leading questions. Show you’re a leader! Bankers are more collaborative and proactive based behavior. Show you’re a self starter.m with great customer service.
The updated version of the int...
What all they do and how to get around when I'm lost
What all they do and how to ge...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at U.S. Bank?Published on May 24, 2021