U.S. Beef Corporation dba Arby's Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Poor
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Lawton, OKJuly 15, 2018
I am not a hateful person but this job isn’t worth it Management, environment isn’t worth it. i work way to hard for this job to be treated like nothing . People talks bad behind people’s backs it’s nothing but a social hour to some people and employees dont like showing up for their job.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Shortbreaks
i work this company
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Blue Springs, MOJuly 12, 2018
when work at the one at work when first started out the manger there was very nice to me an till they ship off to anther store the lady manger took over for him she wood yell at staff in front of customers really loud i wood have to back in there on the days i work and had to re clean the dinning room again cause they anther staff did clean right and also find tables not wipe off wood have to re do that dump trash i one be for school start we got run over with customers we were so busy this was sat but could hardly keep up with things clean tables after table lots of trash i wood there was only few mangers that were nice rest not so nice
Pros
one free meal card never ued
Cons
they give rest if you ask them too
Terrible place to work
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Godfrey, ILJune 29, 2018
This is one of the worst places to work for. Management was terrible, they picked their favorites and hated the rest of the people. Management talked bad on most of the crew behind their backs. For what seemed like two months straight they had me working 6 days a week. I would always come in early, come in on days off, work over, go to different stores to work and i felt like they didn’t appreciate me which was one of many reasons why i left company. There were days where I worked 14 hours, open to close. People would always call off or just not show up or quit minutes before their shift. Managers were hypocrites. They would get on crew for being on phone but would stand at the desk on their phone texting all day. Manager would always take stress out on crew memebers.
Pros
50% discount when working
Cons
short breaks
Stressful and busy place to work
Assistant Manager 1 (Current Employee) –  Union, MOFebruary 6, 2018
Very stressful and busy at times. Working long hours with no days off for over a week. then you get one day off and back at it again. I worked all different hours form open to close.
Store Manager/Crew (Current Employee) –  Muskogee, OKJanuary 29, 2018
Overall company is great to take care of and listen to employees.

Most enjoyable part of job is helping customers and meeting new people.

Least favorite would be hourly rate of pay does not meet what other fast food companies pay.
Poor
2nd Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Nixa, MOJanuary 3, 2018
This was a very poor ran business. People could call in for no good reason or just not show up and it was ok. They could just return to work the next day.
Good employees, poor management
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Sand Springs, OKDecember 26, 2017
Arby’s was a fun, fast paced environment. I left out of personal reasons. The management was helpful and flexible at this time. I enjoyed the 50% discount as well.
No Good
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MNDecember 21, 2017
I came in with management experience which they used by having me train others and float between every position assignment but refused to pay or promote.
It's an okay place to work.
General Manager/ Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKDecember 12, 2017
At first it was a good place to work. Then over the last couple of years it went down. I had been asking for a transfer for a year as I wasn't a good fit at that store and I was repeatedly ignored.
Productive place to work with inspiring smiles
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  3973 lemay ferryDecember 9, 2017
Working here at arbys has allow me to experience working with a great team. I️ have learned that every individual is different and we are all special and our own way. Arby’s insure that the customer has a welcome at first site.
Strong successful work environment that will help you grow in your career and life it’s a positive atmosphere and great people to be around
Manager (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CODecember 8, 2017
It was a great work environment it was stressful at times but it was a work place that will help build you as a person not only help your character but it can help you build your career
Pros
Paid vacation, free lunch
Cons
Short breaks don’t pay enough
Fast paced, competitive
Fry Cook (Former Employee) –  Chickasha, OKOctober 30, 2017
The work was fast paced and I was never bored I learned how to run a fry station by my self, the managers were great, the best part was friendly coworkers
Pros
Discounts and sometimes free mea;s
Cons
sometimes we were sent home early
Really fun experience...with low pay
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, AROctober 30, 2017
Had a lot of fun working there. Even when I would go to our sister stores, the people were always pretty friendly. Our customers at our store, in particular, were usually regulars and wonderful people. Granted, people have their bad days and like to take it out on people in the food service industry. Regardless, I learned a lot. If you're just looking for a little money and something to do, I definitely recommend it.
Arby's Corporation
Arby's Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 13, 2017
I worked part-time for Arby's in Tulsa, the location at 51st and Lewis. The work environment was very welcoming, the work was fast paced at times but was enjoyable with other crew members. The managers helped form a cohesive working environment with other crew members and would help out when needed.
Fun but with a twist
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COSeptember 27, 2017
Granted working with everyone there was great, never really had rude customers except in the morning. It does get very busy when there are concerts. However when they would have a manager from another store come in it was very chaotic.
Pros
Discounts, awesome co-workers
Cons
Poor management, not the cleanest restaurant
First Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MOSeptember 5, 2017
do prep work for 6 hours, run a rush shift of 11a-2pm or 5pm-7pm, do more prep, try to get out at most an hour after shift was supposed to end.
First job learned customer service, money handling, etc...
workplace culture: bad attitudes. angry. rude.
hardest part: working alongside jerks
Best part: always busy, fast paced, free food
Pros
free food
Cons
short breaks, rude colleagues
Mehhh
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, KSSeptember 5, 2017
I didn't really like working for this company. It was almost like highschool. Very unprofessional. It was not all bad though. I wouldn't work there again.
It was an amazing place to work.
Arby's Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Grove, OKAugust 31, 2017
It was an amazing place to work. I sang and danced while I cleaned and they allowed me. The staff were great and funny. There was never a dull day. They made me excited to work and would be laughing so hard, I wouldn't feel how bad my feet hurt until after I left.
Pros
Half off food, 30 minutes before and after your shift and during breaks.
Fun workplace with great food, if a little monotonous
Crew (Former Employee) –  Harrison, ARAugust 20, 2017
I loved working at Arby's, great employees and great managers. I never had a problem getting time off if I needed it and I felt like the managers really cared about our well-being. The only real negative (aside from the monotonous reality of working fast food) was the district managers. Local Managers were great, but the district managers would occasionally show up, get in the way, force us to rearrange things in the kitchen (usually in the middle of a lunch rush) and cause general havoc before leaving to mess up another store's day.
Pros
Discounted food, good work environment, good managers, simple uniforms
Cons
monotonous
The work is not hard, but management will definitely take advantage of you any chance they get.
Arby's Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Carthage, MOAugust 13, 2017
Typically I go in to work around 8:30am and prep every thing to get ready for the days lunch rush while the manager does very minimal work at all. I've worked there for a little over 4 months now and have only received two 30 minute breaks of which one of them I had to ask permission to take. Overall I wouldn't recommend this job to anyone.
Pros
Friendly Co workers.
Cons
Rude and very disrespectful management, no breaks what so ever!