U.S. Beef Corporation dba Arby's Employee Reviews

Store Manager/Crew (Current Employee) –  Muskogee, OKJanuary 29, 2018
Overall company is great to take care of and listen to employees.

Most enjoyable part of job is helping customers and meeting new people.

Least favorite would be hourly rate of pay does not meet what other fast food companies pay.
Poor
2nd Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Nixa, MOJanuary 3, 2018
This was a very poor ran business. People could call in for no good reason or just not show up and it was ok. They could just return to work the next day.
Good employees, poor management
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Sand Springs, OKDecember 26, 2017
Arby’s was a fun, fast paced environment. I left out of personal reasons. The management was helpful and flexible at this time. I enjoyed the 50% discount as well.
No Good
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MNDecember 21, 2017
I came in with management experience which they used by having me train others and float between every position assignment but refused to pay or promote.
It's an okay place to work.
General Manager/ Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKDecember 12, 2017
At first it was a good place to work. Then over the last couple of years it went down. I had been asking for a transfer for a year as I wasn't a good fit at that store and I was repeatedly ignored.
Productive place to work with inspiring smiles
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  3973 lemay ferryDecember 9, 2017
Working here at arbys has allow me to experience working with a great team. I️ have learned that every individual is different and we are all special and our own way. Arby’s insure that the customer has a welcome at first site.
Strong successful work environment that will help you grow in your career and life it’s a positive atmosphere and great people to be around
Manager (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CODecember 8, 2017
It was a great work environment it was stressful at times but it was a work place that will help build you as a person not only help your character but it can help you build your career
Pros
Paid vacation, free lunch
Cons
Short breaks don’t pay enough
Fast paced, competitive
Fry Cook (Former Employee) –  Chickasha, OKOctober 30, 2017
The work was fast paced and I was never bored I learned how to run a fry station by my self, the managers were great, the best part was friendly coworkers
Pros
Discounts and sometimes free mea;s
Cons
sometimes we were sent home early
Really fun experience...with low pay
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, AROctober 30, 2017
Had a lot of fun working there. Even when I would go to our sister stores, the people were always pretty friendly. Our customers at our store, in particular, were usually regulars and wonderful people. Granted, people have their bad days and like to take it out on people in the food service industry. Regardless, I learned a lot. If you're just looking for a little money and something to do, I definitely recommend it.
Arby's Corporation
Arby's Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 13, 2017
I worked part-time for Arby's in Tulsa, the location at 51st and Lewis. The work environment was very welcoming, the work was fast paced at times but was enjoyable with other crew members. The managers helped form a cohesive working environment with other crew members and would help out when needed.
Fun but with a twist
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COSeptember 27, 2017
Granted working with everyone there was great, never really had rude customers except in the morning. It does get very busy when there are concerts. However when they would have a manager from another store come in it was very chaotic.
Pros
Discounts, awesome co-workers
Cons
Poor management, not the cleanest restaurant
First Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MOSeptember 5, 2017
do prep work for 6 hours, run a rush shift of 11a-2pm or 5pm-7pm, do more prep, try to get out at most an hour after shift was supposed to end.
First job learned customer service, money handling, etc...
workplace culture: bad attitudes. angry. rude.
hardest part: working alongside jerks
Best part: always busy, fast paced, free food
Pros
free food
Cons
short breaks, rude colleagues
Mehhh
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, KSSeptember 5, 2017
I didn't really like working for this company. It was almost like highschool. Very unprofessional. It was not all bad though. I wouldn't work there again.
It was an amazing place to work.
Arby's Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Grove, OKAugust 31, 2017
It was an amazing place to work. I sang and danced while I cleaned and they allowed me. The staff were great and funny. There was never a dull day. They made me excited to work and would be laughing so hard, I wouldn't feel how bad my feet hurt until after I left.
Pros
Half off food, 30 minutes before and after your shift and during breaks.
Fun workplace with great food, if a little monotonous
Crew (Former Employee) –  Harrison, ARAugust 20, 2017
I loved working at Arby's, great employees and great managers. I never had a problem getting time off if I needed it and I felt like the managers really cared about our well-being. The only real negative (aside from the monotonous reality of working fast food) was the district managers. Local Managers were great, but the district managers would occasionally show up, get in the way, force us to rearrange things in the kitchen (usually in the middle of a lunch rush) and cause general havoc before leaving to mess up another store's day.
Pros
Discounted food, good work environment, good managers, simple uniforms
Cons
monotonous
The work is not hard, but management will definitely take advantage of you any chance they get.
Arby's Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Carthage, MOAugust 13, 2017
Typically I go in to work around 8:30am and prep every thing to get ready for the days lunch rush while the manager does very minimal work at all. I've worked there for a little over 4 months now and have only received two 30 minute breaks of which one of them I had to ask permission to take. Overall I wouldn't recommend this job to anyone.
Pros
Friendly Co workers.
Cons
Rude and very disrespectful management, no breaks what so ever!
Great experience, always on my feet
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Altoona, PAJuly 31, 2017
Worked there for 2 years and I made friends with everyone there. Everyone was very accepting and quick to offer help. It was a great job to have while in high school.
Pros
Great employees
Horrible environment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Yukon, OKJuly 27, 2017
The employees always talked back and never listened. The general manager never helped if we had an issue. I was an assistant manager acting more like a general manager
Kinda fun kinda stressful
Arby's Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MOJuly 23, 2017
I liked working here for a time. I was advancing very quickly and worked very hard. Though some of the management wasn't very friendly I tended to keep to myself and just work. That made the experience more enjoyable. I liked socializing with the other crew members and we often had lots of fun.
A typical day of work consisted of coming in and getting to work right away. Some days would be totally packed,a line of people stretching out the door.
someday would be totally dead. No in between. I often liked working in the back as I felt that this was the most time consuming part and often went by very quickly.
I did not like cleaning up morning shifts messes however. I felt that they should have been kept longer to clean up their mess before leaving or finishing an important job that would greatly impact the rest of the night. By the time it was time to close I often had to clean morning and evening shifts dishes. The sink would totally be full. I was able to get everything done within an our most nights though.
Pros
50% discount
Cons
No vacation time or sick days.
Great people to work for.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Vandalia, ILJuly 22, 2017
Fast paced professional environment. Management is easy to talk with and eager to listen to your ideas and concerns. Other employees are a joy to work with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at U.S. Beef Corporation dba Arby's. Our community is ready to answer.

U.S. Beef Corporation dba Arby's Reviews by Location