U.S. Beef Corporation dba Arby's Employee Reviews

Don’t waste your time
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 27, 2018
I had a great general manager outside of that everything else was horrible they can’t keep their stores staffed so manager get called to cover other stores and have too run it short staffed most crew members are very underpaid so they only do bad work cause of it. And if your not watching your hours they will play with your overtime money as well
They always like to keep bad managers in the company and run off the good ones
Pros
Good management depends on store
Cons
Everything else
This was the first fast food chain that I've ever managed and I thought it was a great experience
Assistant GM (Former Employee) –  Monument, COJuly 24, 2018
for the time that I work there I enjoyed the atmosphere the customers and employees and upper management as well. I was able to make a career out of working there if decided to stay.
Pros
Very flexible with me being a single father
Cons
A lot of hours in the work week.
Poor
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Lawton, OKJuly 15, 2018
I am not a hateful person but this job isn’t worth it Management, environment isn’t worth it. i work way to hard for this job to be treated like nothing . People talks bad behind people’s backs it’s nothing but a social hour to some people and employees dont like showing up for their job.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Shortbreaks
i work this company
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Blue Springs, MOJuly 12, 2018
when work at the one at work when first started out the manger there was very nice to me an till they ship off to anther store the lady manger took over for him she wood yell at staff in front of customers really loud i wood have to back in there on the days i work and had to re clean the dinning room again cause they anther staff did clean right and also find tables not wipe off wood have to re do that dump trash i one be for school start we got run over with customers we were so busy this was sat but could hardly keep up with things clean tables after table lots of trash i wood there was only few mangers that were nice rest not so nice
Pros
one free meal card never ued
Cons
they give rest if you ask them too
Terrible place to work
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Godfrey, ILJune 29, 2018
This is one of the worst places to work for. Management was terrible, they picked their favorites and hated the rest of the people. Management talked bad on most of the crew behind their backs. For what seemed like two months straight they had me working 6 days a week. I would always come in early, come in on days off, work over, go to different stores to work and i felt like they didn’t appreciate me which was one of many reasons why i left company. There were days where I worked 14 hours, open to close. People would always call off or just not show up or quit minutes before their shift. Managers were hypocrites. They would get on crew for being on phone but would stand at the desk on their phone texting all day. Manager would always take stress out on crew memebers.
Pros
50% discount when working
Cons
short breaks
Stressful and busy place to work
Assistant Manager 1 (Current Employee) –  Union, MOFebruary 6, 2018
Very stressful and busy at times. Working long hours with no days off for over a week. then you get one day off and back at it again. I worked all different hours form open to close.
Store Manager/Crew (Current Employee) –  Muskogee, OKJanuary 29, 2018
Overall company is great to take care of and listen to employees.

Most enjoyable part of job is helping customers and meeting new people.

Least favorite would be hourly rate of pay does not meet what other fast food companies pay.
Poor
2nd Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Nixa, MOJanuary 3, 2018
This was a very poor ran business. People could call in for no good reason or just not show up and it was ok. They could just return to work the next day.
Good employees, poor management
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Sand Springs, OKDecember 26, 2017
Arby’s was a fun, fast paced environment. I left out of personal reasons. The management was helpful and flexible at this time. I enjoyed the 50% discount as well.
No Good
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MNDecember 21, 2017
I came in with management experience which they used by having me train others and float between every position assignment but refused to pay or promote.
It's an okay place to work.
General Manager/ Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKDecember 12, 2017
At first it was a good place to work. Then over the last couple of years it went down. I had been asking for a transfer for a year as I wasn't a good fit at that store and I was repeatedly ignored.
Productive place to work with inspiring smiles
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  3973 lemay ferryDecember 9, 2017
Working here at arbys has allow me to experience working with a great team. I️ have learned that every individual is different and we are all special and our own way. Arby’s insure that the customer has a welcome at first site.
Strong successful work environment that will help you grow in your career and life it’s a positive atmosphere and great people to be around
Manager (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CODecember 8, 2017
It was a great work environment it was stressful at times but it was a work place that will help build you as a person not only help your character but it can help you build your career
Pros
Paid vacation, free lunch
Cons
Short breaks don’t pay enough
Fast paced, competitive
Fry Cook (Former Employee) –  Chickasha, OKOctober 30, 2017
The work was fast paced and I was never bored I learned how to run a fry station by my self, the managers were great, the best part was friendly coworkers
Pros
Discounts and sometimes free mea;s
Cons
sometimes we were sent home early
Really fun experience...with low pay
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, AROctober 30, 2017
Had a lot of fun working there. Even when I would go to our sister stores, the people were always pretty friendly. Our customers at our store, in particular, were usually regulars and wonderful people. Granted, people have their bad days and like to take it out on people in the food service industry. Regardless, I learned a lot. If you're just looking for a little money and something to do, I definitely recommend it.
Arby's Corporation
Arby's Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 13, 2017
I worked part-time for Arby's in Tulsa, the location at 51st and Lewis. The work environment was very welcoming, the work was fast paced at times but was enjoyable with other crew members. The managers helped form a cohesive working environment with other crew members and would help out when needed.
Fun but with a twist
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COSeptember 27, 2017
Granted working with everyone there was great, never really had rude customers except in the morning. It does get very busy when there are concerts. However when they would have a manager from another store come in it was very chaotic.
Pros
Discounts, awesome co-workers
Cons
Poor management, not the cleanest restaurant
First Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MOSeptember 5, 2017
do prep work for 6 hours, run a rush shift of 11a-2pm or 5pm-7pm, do more prep, try to get out at most an hour after shift was supposed to end.
First job learned customer service, money handling, etc...
workplace culture: bad attitudes. angry. rude.
hardest part: working alongside jerks
Best part: always busy, fast paced, free food
Pros
free food
Cons
short breaks, rude colleagues
Mehhh
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, KSSeptember 5, 2017
I didn't really like working for this company. It was almost like highschool. Very unprofessional. It was not all bad though. I wouldn't work there again.
It was an amazing place to work.
Arby's Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Grove, OKAugust 31, 2017
It was an amazing place to work. I sang and danced while I cleaned and they allowed me. The staff were great and funny. There was never a dull day. They made me excited to work and would be laughing so hard, I wouldn't feel how bad my feet hurt until after I left.
Pros
Half off food, 30 minutes before and after your shift and during breaks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at U.S. Beef Corporation dba Arby's. Our community is ready to answer.