U.S. Cellular Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 713 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Last month's performance of -1.93% for United States Cellular Corporation (USM) is certainly impressive - News Daemon(opens in a new window)newsdaemon.com
TDS and UScellular to Present at Citi's 2023 Communications, Media & Entertainment Conference(opens in a new window)IQ Fin
UScellular makes donation to South Portland Food Cupboard - Portland Press Herald(opens in a new window)Portland Press Herald
UScellular gives $5K in equipment, supplies and food to City Mission(opens in a new window)JournalStar.com
You’re seeing all 251 jobs at U.S. Cellular because we can’t find any available jobs at U.S. Cellular close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 4.7K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at U.S. Cellular have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 107 questions about working at U.S. Cellular. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from U.S. Cellular employees.
Insights from 404 Indeed users who have interviewed with U.S. Cellular within the last 5 years.
How do you overcome challenges? What are your strengths?
Was I capable of being discriminated against and be okay with it? Was I okay with being fired for no reason bc someone didnt like me?
Tell me about a time you had to earn someones trust. How did you respond to upset customers ( specific examples)
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at U.S. Cellular?Published on May 24, 2021
- U.S. Cellular