U.S. Customs and Border Protection Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 136 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is the world’s largest law enforcement organization. From patrolling our oceans to screening cargo as it enters our country, we work to make a difference for America – for every person and every mile of it....
U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is the world’s largest law enforcement organization. From patrolling our oceans to screening cargo as it enters our country, we work to make a difference for America – for every person and every mile of it.
You’re seeing all 41 jobs at U.S. Customs and Border Protection because we can’t find any available jobs at U.S. Customs and Border Protection close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 782 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Security & Public Safety
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 82 questions about working at U.S. Customs and Border Protection. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from U.S. Customs and Border Protection employees.
Insights from 75 Indeed users who have interviewed with U.S. Customs and Border Protection within the last 5 years.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at U.S. Customs and Border Protection?Published on May 24, 2021