U.S. Department of Commerce Careers and Employment
- CEOWilbur Ross
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- IndustryGovernment & Public Administration
You’re seeing all 20 jobs at U.S. Department of Commerce because we can’t find any available jobs at U.S. Department of Commerce close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
16 days agoView job
Salary estimated from 11.9K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at U.S. Department of Commerce have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 63 questions about working at U.S. Department of Commerce. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from U.S. Department of Commerce employees.
Insights from 233 Indeed users who have interviewed with U.S. Department of Commerce within the last 5 years.
They looked at the overall experience and place the applicant where they matched.
Managerial ability to supervise a startup operation examples of experience
No interview, but lengthy application process for Clerks. As a Laborer I had an interview and its the usual operational testing and questions. Ed Frazier was the supervisor at the time. He was very personable and was a great supervisor.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- U.S. Department of Commerce