U.S. Department of Health & Human Services Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 71 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- IndustryGovernment & Public Administration
- HeadquartersWashington, DC
Salary estimated from 715 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at U.S. Department of Health & Human Services have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
Insights from 55 Indeed users who have interviewed with U.S. Department of Health & Human Services within the last 5 years.
To make easy and prefer interveiws
My background in delivery of health services
Be prepared for interpersonal interview techniques.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at U.S. Department of Health & Human Services?Published on May 24, 2021
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services