U.S. Department of Health & Human Services Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 80 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- HeadquartersWashington, DC
There is 1 U.S. Department of Health & Human Services job close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at U.S. Department of Health & Human Services.
Salary estimated from 740 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at U.S. Department of Health & Human Services have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 40 questions about working at U.S. Department of Health & Human Services. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from U.S. Department of Health & Human Services employees.
Insights from 59 Indeed users who have interviewed with U.S. Department of Health & Human Services within the last 5 years.
To make easy and prefer interveiws
To make easy and prefer interv...
My background in delivery of health services
My background in delivery of h...
Be prepared for interpersonal interview techniques.
Be prepared for interpersonal ...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at U.S. Department of Health & Human Services?Published on May 24, 2021