productive working environment
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) – Washington, DC 20410 – December 6, 2018
• Responded to and coordinate inspection activities for Individual Assistance disasters
• Communicated with FEMA and State disaster stakeholders on inspection-related actions
• Monitored contractor production requirements and quality of work
• Coordinated efforts to resolve disaster-specific challenges
• Quantified key measurable activities using a Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan
• Facilitated meetings with program staff, co-workers for interpreting governmental policies, regulations, and legal guidelines to provide guidance
• Reviewed, Administer, Implement and monitor various programs such as Public Housing Program and Section 8 project-based rental assistance within the Disaster Assistance Housing Program for the purpose of evaluating current policies and procedures.
• Maintained records to ensure completion and accuracy in accordance with federal, state and organizational regulations.
short breaks and lunch