U.S. Government Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 252 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- Revenueless than $1M (USD)
- IndustryGovernment & Public Administration
You're seeing U.S. Government jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 14.8K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at U.S. Government have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 88 questions about working at U.S. Government. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from U.S. Government employees.
Insights from 134 Indeed users who have interviewed with U.S. Government within the last 5 years.
Di-centennial (every 10 years) hiring event for the Census Bureau to count people. You apply on-line and wait for a call. They hire anyone who passes the background check. If you cannot process the job well then you are let go.
It was a barrage of personal and health questions along with a detailed examination by doctors of various kinds. physical, mental, and spiritual health questions were conducted
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at U.S. Government?Published on May 24, 2021
- U.S. Government