U.S. Government Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 176 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- Revenueless than $1M (USD)
- IndustryGovernment & Public Administration
What would you say about your employer?
Di-centennial (every 10 years) hiring event for the Census Bureau to count people. You apply on-line and wait for a call. They hire anyone who passes the background check. If you cannot process the job well then you are let go.
It was a barrage of personal and health questions along with a detailed examination by doctors of various kinds. physical, mental, and spiritual health questions were conducted
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at U.S. Government?Published on May 24, 2021
- U.S. Government