U.S. Government Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 418 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
USAGov's mission is to make it easier for everyone to find and understand the government services and information they need—anytime, anywhere, any way they want. We think about how people search for government information, and how they use it. This helps us simplify and organize it in a way that makes sense....
USAGov's mission is to make it easier for everyone to find and understand the government services and information they need—anytime, anywhere, any way they want. We think about how people search for government information, and how they use it. This helps us simplify and organize it in a way that makes sense.
You’re seeing all 122 jobs at U.S. Government because we can’t find any available jobs at U.S. Government close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 5.1K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Installation & Maintenance
Employees at U.S. Government have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 104 questions about working at U.S. Government. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from U.S. Government employees.
Insights from 227 Indeed users who have interviewed with U.S. Government within the last 5 years.
anythingn that could disqualify me for service in the military otherwise your hired and it takes months to get into bootcamp
anythingn that could disqualif...
Could I create another Special Unit of talented and motivated for Highly classified and national security missions
Could I create another Special...
General Questions about Systems Engineering
General Questions about System...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at U.S. Government?Published on May 24, 2021