U.S. Marine Corps Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 5,491 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOGEN. DAVID H. BERGER90%approve of GEN. DAVID H. BERGER's performance
- Company sizeless than 10
- Revenueless than $1M (USD)
- IndustryGovernment & Public Administration
- HeadquartersQuantico, VA
There are 5 U.S. Marine Corps jobs close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at U.S. Marine Corps.
Salary estimated from 22.4K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Installation & Maintenance
Employees at U.S. Marine Corps have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 165 questions about working at U.S. Marine Corps. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from U.S. Marine Corps employees.
Insights from 0 Indeed users who have interviewed with U.S. Marine Corps within the last 5 years.
General questions about my life before joining, drugs, criminal records, etc. Which I have none of that
Drug/Alcohol history Any history of self harm Family history
What would you like to be in the Marine corps?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at U.S. Marine Corps?Published on May 24, 2021
- U.S. Marine Corps