U.S. Marine Corps Employee Review

View all U.S. Marine Corps reviews

Great way to get life and career experience
Aircraft quality assurance representative (Current Employee) –  Yuma, AZJanuary 2, 2014
I have been in the Marine Corp for 8 and a half years now and i can't think of a better culture. I have gained multiple skills that have better prepared me to further my career as a civilian. I would recommend anyone that has and interest in serving their country to join.

Other U.S. Marine Corps Employee Reviews

The few, the proud, the marines...
Engineer, Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Camp Pendleton, CAMay 24, 2018
Definitely something for young people to consider, as I went to a lot places, seen a lot of things other people do not normally see in their lifetimes. Provided college benefits and helped me buy my first home. I'm really glad that I did it, but it's not a long term career for most people.
Pros
It has it's fun moments.
Cons
War can be a little nerve wracking (the first time).
Tough gig
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Camp Lejeune, NCMay 24, 2018
Its not for everyone, only the few. Long hours, stressful environment. I don't know what else to say, its the military you love it and hate it. a cycle of up and downs but always surrounded by your brothers!