U.S. Medical Staffing, Inc.

U.S. Medical Staffing, Inc. Employee Reviews

Featured review
U.S. Medical Staffing, Inc. selected this as a representative review
Rewarding career with a great company culture
The employees here are all very close and make you feel very welcome. The CEO is also involved in the culture, cares about the employees and puts you at ease. This is also reflected in all management.

You are given flexibility to do your job in your own style. There is a lot of opportunity and encouragement for upward mobility. You feel your input is really valued here.

The job itself requires you to love people and to have the ability to separate those who are genuine from those who are not in the candidate pool. It is rewarding to play a role in helping a person find their career, especially in the behavioral health industry.

Best parts of the job:

-Coworkers, there is a great team here

-Management that is accessible and genuinely cares

-Building relationships with our Contractors
It's ok
It's ok. It's an ok job. If a job is needed, this job can be a stepping stone towards something better. In the meantime, this job can hold you down and sustain you.
The clients
Having talk with the clients are amazing interaction with individuals and giving compassionate and genuine experiences to people is very rewarding. I enjoyed this job.
Maya rice
I’m very hard worker fast learning open minded person that care for other and work well in groups. When working with different types of people on there daily ADL, u learn how to be humble.
Best Company to Foster Your Entrepreneurial Abilities!
I have been working here for a little over a year and a half so far. My experience has been phenomenal! U.S. Medical Staffing, Inc.'s personalized training helped foster and grow my entrepreneurial abilities and gain the confidence to manage my own book of business. My typical day consists of contacting potential candidates and managing them through our process until they find an opportunity that aligns with their goals and lifestyle in behavioral health. Of course I have fun doing this! Everyone from our Customers, Candidates, and Clients; I strive to ensure that anyone associated with U.S. Medical Staffing, Inc. has a positive experience and can grow from their interaction with me! - it's our culture.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Fairly-Paid Challenging Work Environment
Depending on the assignment given to you depends on how easy or hard your work day will go and also your pay rate . The most enjoyable part is some assignments may offer you to come back which means you may get overtime and you get comfortable with your client/s and their needs. If the job is something you enjoy doing there really is no hard part. You handle everyday house & hygiene tasks as you would do on your own.
Great Place to work!!!
It's great to be a part of a growing company! Not only that, but we're able to provide valuable service and support for consumers in need. You should definitely consider them as a top employer in the area!!
Great place to work.
Great culture of people to work with. Everyone helps out one another. I love the fact that we put people to work everyday for them to support their families.
Rewarding Career
Great place to work, great coworkers and managers. The work you do is challenging at times, but rewarding. US Medical has an amazing culture and feels like a family. Everyone looks out for one another.
Great Support System
Very close-knit and collaborative team. Everyone works hard and there is constant support from upper management. Lots of upward mobility - management wants every single employee to succeed and advance their career.
Excellent opportunity
I was looking for additional experience in my field and US Medical was able to find the perfect situation for my schedule. I am extremely appreciative of the opportunity and have referred several co-workers to US Medical based on my experience.
US Medical will help you
US Medical will help you get a job and they will assist you if you have issues with the job. However the jobs are temporary and the assignments are short. If you're looking for temp work US Medical will fulfill your needs.
Stressful and No future
They offer $12phr to travel 1hr30mn and 9.5-11 if you want to work close by and the house they sent you to work in a residential behavior the regular staff/employees don’t want to work they will sent the agency staff but pay us 10phr. You’ll be changing the diaper at least 3-5 during your shift. I work their because I was going thru some stuff I needed money to pay my back bills it was very stressful working their. I couldn’t never get paid on time even when I sent my timesheet on time. It’s either I’m sorry I miss your time or they waiting to approve my Time to assure I worked the hours in my time sheet.
Not Paid On time since 3-8-19
For starter the two schedulers I work with are wonderful however payroll and the CEO are horrible. I have yet to be paid correctly and on time since March 2019. I complained and wrote many of email but the CEO ignores it. I have accrued late fees and penalties for no being able to pay things on time. I’m supposed to be paid every week and I am not. I did not get paid today. I found a new job because of this place.
Good Job
We got to chat with patient who have mental problem.
drive the consumer to outside activities and medical appointments. Gave consumer Medication and document it in the (MAR).
Great Entry Level Opportunity
As a new graduate, employment options were limited being as though I had little to no experience. I was given an entry level opportunity in the behavioral health field and it has strengthened my skills in assisting individuals with disabilities. The position is very rewarding and I highly suggest new graduates to apply and work for US medical to help build their resume.
Pros
Weekly Pay and Sign on Bonuses
Pleasant Place to Work
Depending on your availability you can work up to 35 hours a week. The management staff is very sympathetic. You get paid every week. It's mostly school-based.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Do not turn down an assignment
U.S. Medical
This job offers employment on a regular basis. If I’m need of a temporary job, it is a great company to work for. This job will help you obtain employment within the social service field.
Medical Staffing
I found that the management was amazing and worked with me a lot with where I was placed. I was not happy with the pay and the lack of benefits and ability to move up.
Great place to work!
I have been with USMS for almost 6 months know and with the integral collaborations between departments and overall workplace culture, I've learned that this is one job that cares for its people. Although working remotely limits my every day dialogue, management and each team finds a way to include me and other remote colleagues. I've learned that the hardest part of my job IS the most enjoyable part whereas keeping the momentum and the team work in tact is an imperative piece in obtaining the goals we set as a whole.
Pros
work from home, flexibility, inclusion with holidays and special occasions.
This is where you can build your dreams
US Medical Staffing is an exciting,positive work environment in which to begin to build a long-term, growth-oriented Career.
The management team is exemplary. They are experienced business Guru's with a lot to teach and share. At the same time they are very supportive and innovative while quick to reward their team financially and psychologically.

US Medical is a fun place to work with wonderful colleagues who share the common goal of offering the best service to our Clients and finding ongoing job opportunities for our Candidates.