Working hours are a set time for sure, although depending on what you do there is some flexibility.
Hours are more set with other things needed to be done such as PT or other functions pertaining to the boat or divisions and amount of work that is needed for the day to end.
Its a set time but depends on the mission where the hours can become flexible
Set time; hours also vary on type on service.
You must be flexible to serve full time in the US Military. "Your time is no longer your own once you sign on the dotted line."
Hours are based on workload or priority. Will increase as work becomes more mission critical (work ups, upcoming deployments, etc.)
The working hours are set. However there is flexibility on which shift you get. The Navy isn't some machine the Navy is people and if you communicate your wants and or issues someone will try to accommodate you within the limits of the set hours.
Vicki L Gambrell was not a good manager. Bad at being flexible and reasonable.
There are times when the hours have to be flexible
Flexible depending on where you were working
- How are the working hours at U.S. Navy?146 people answered
- What is U.S. Navy sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?121 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at U.S. Navy?120 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at U.S. Navy? How many vacation days do you get per year?118 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at U.S. Navy?117 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at U.S. Navy?114 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at U.S. Navy?108 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at U.S. Navy?103 people answered
- What is the interview process like at U.S. Navy?101 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make U.S. Navy a better place to work?99 people answered