Being respectful, Obeying the rules, Brotherhood manner, being a real Patriot citizen...
I have better plan to handle diffrent defence agancies
Pay increases for those who have families to support.
Better scheduling plans.
Can your garbage maintenance program. It gets too many people fired in comparison with the efficiency of the program. There has to be something that wastes less time and provides the same, if not better results.
Overhaul the company websites to make them even a little user friendly and somewhat reliable. Or! Even better idea. How hard is it to create one website? Need your reccords? Boom right there. Need a qualification? Oh right in the same place. Need to look at your physical status? You guessed it! Same website.
Cut out as much powerpoint training as possible, but replace it with more table top planning, along with actively simulating the scenario. It doesn't waste time and resources. it only relocates them and gets sailors involved and ready.
Less civilian contractors working on instalations and more military doing the same work. There are so many transient people in/out processing who have no purpose in life. Let them cut the lawn.
STOP printing so many unfinished products or using so much paper in general. I'm not certain on how much paper was shredded vs being used, but it was a really big contrast. Most of the paper used usually gets shredded shortly after use.
Make people be aware of their actions and how its benefiting the military
Make the recruitment process more strict
I would make sure all divisions treat each other with respect and as a brotherhood no matter what rank or age or color.
Longer thinking process.
The Navy changes on a daily basis on matter to improve the morale of Sailors so when they transition back to the civilian life, they are more succeptible to change.
- How are the working hours at U.S. Navy?146 people answered
- What is U.S. Navy sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?121 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at U.S. Navy?120 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at U.S. Navy? How many vacation days do you get per year?118 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at U.S. Navy?117 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at U.S. Navy?114 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at U.S. Navy?108 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at U.S. Navy?103 people answered
- What is the interview process like at U.S. Navy?101 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at U.S. Navy?97 people answered