30 days a year
You rack up leave days, you use them however you want. But you have to route a leave chit up the chain, and they will approve or deny it based on your shop, navy needs, deployments and/or detatchments. You kinda get sick days but you have to have a reason or doctors note.
30 paid vacation days per year but you are restricted to when you can take it due to mission.
30 days a year after your first year.
You get 30 days paid leave a year
30 days per year.
2.5 a month
You get 30 days a year
Depends on length of service to determine if you get 4, 6, or 8 hours a pay period for leave accrued.
4 to 6 hour per pay leave.
- How are the working hours at U.S. Navy?146 people answered
- What is U.S. Navy sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?121 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at U.S. Navy?120 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at U.S. Navy?117 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at U.S. Navy?114 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at U.S. Navy?108 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at U.S. Navy?103 people answered
- What is the interview process like at U.S. Navy?101 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make U.S. Navy a better place to work?99 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at U.S. Navy?97 people answered