U.S. Renal Care Employee Reviews

Review
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GADecember 11, 2018
Administrator is awesome, it is just the company itself. They need to pay more for the responsibilities and duties you have to do. For the most part most of the people who work there are good people.
Need new management
IT support/Corp Help (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXDecember 7, 2018
Management is all over the place
If there was a different manager then this would be a good work place
There is too much favoritism
You have to be a buddy of the IP dept supervisor to get any where in this company.
Bad place to work
Associate Clinical Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Chula Vista, CADecember 7, 2018
When I worked for US Renal it was very hard to please my boss. I felt that at the beginning my boss did not like me and therfore was prejudice against me and my work.
Pros
Pay
Okay
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJDecember 4, 2018
The pro's of dialysis is the patients. Being able to place a smile on their faces is key for everyone. Other than that the business is nice, small and ok
managemnet
Certified Hemodialysis Technician (Current Employee) –  Bedford, PANovember 29, 2018
a typical day at work I will take care of about 22 patient's. someday it was more then that. I really liked working there and I loved my patient's. The one thing I did not like was whenever I put my notice in to go down in time they ended up telling me that the company fronds on doing PRN positions. when giving the notice it was over a month in advance. other than that it was an ok place to work. I loved working with the other techs.
No comment
Billing and Coding Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WANovember 26, 2018
No comment. I have no statement to make on this topic as to a review of the company. I’m happy I have a job in this day and time that I can go to on a daily basis
Small Company
Reimbursement Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 8, 2018
Small department, people more involved on personal,. management is clickish, culture is not too diverse, hardest part is the people co workers, not good place to build career
Pros
Pay was ok
Cons
Small Company
healthcare position
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 24, 2018
I have worked for this company for 12 years. This company being a dialysis unit has a very high turn over. It has had a lot of management problems and a lot of mangers that do not know what they are doing to run a dialysis unit.Patients become frustrated with the big turn over rate and this is a domino effect.
Pros
helping people with a good stable life
Cons
difficult work hours
does have discounts
Hemodialysis Technician (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 22, 2018
The job was good but the management was not that great. I felt that I was just pushed into the work place had 36 chairs with one LVN giving medications to all 36 patients plus give antibotics to the patients that needed antibotics their would be maybe 2 to 4 people requiring the meds. I was also in charge of the Catheter that would come in so I sometimes did not want to go to lunch because no one would help.
Pros
they did have parties
Cons
no teamwork
Good work place
Medical Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Casper, WYOctober 21, 2018
I loved working with the patients and the work was enjoyable. I was put in a few uncomfortable positions that I would like to change. I do believe there needs to be more hands on supervision.
Pros
Working with the patients.
Cons
Working with some of the staff.
Overall good place to eork
Sr. Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Plano TexasOctober 21, 2018
I enjoyed the flex hours and the time I worked there. Generally, this was a corporate politics environment. I would work for them again but seldomly ever go backwards
Good Workplace
Train/Educate new staff members (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAOctober 20, 2018
I've had no problems with this company since have been here. The overall experience of the clinic is friendly. We work as a team everyday to provide a great for the patients.
Fun place to work
PROJECT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  MichiganOctober 17, 2018
USRC is a great environment that provides a lot of room for growth. I have been provided many opportunities and had immense support throughout my employment.
Great group of girls to work with
Ohio Certified Dialysis Technician (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, OHOctober 10, 2018
Having fun and getting to know patients is always a perk.
Days can be exhausting but well worth it. I have developed a lot of good friendships with my co-workers, because in the dialysis field its always better when you can have a good repore with fellow staff
Pay is Good
Acute Manager/Acute Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Brea, CAOctober 2, 2018
Room for Advancement
Mentoriship
Competitive Salary
tuition reimbursement
Great benefits
team environment
need more managers to build leaders
represents the mission
Pros
Great team to work with
Cons
need more managers who build leaders within their team
Small Fish in a big pond
Facility Administrator (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 1, 2018
I love the ability to reach out to people in the company who can make changes and receive input. I certainly did not get that from the big dialysis competitor I previously worked for. I have the most supportive incredible boss I have ever had here. This is my first leadership position and have been amazed at how supportive my peers and leaders have been in investing in my success.
Pros
Excellent PTO accrual, awesome boss
The clinical staff is great but the clinic is ran by the Unit Clerk.
Employee (Current Employee) –  Vineland, NJSeptember 28, 2018
I have worked there for over a year. The staff is great except the FA and RVP allow the Unit Clerk to run the clinic. Patients have complained and a few employees have left due to her attitude. I have never worked for a company where a unit clerk ( which is a non-management position ) was allowed to control the entire clinic
Pros
The job is never mundane and the pay is well.
Cons
Poor training and unprofessional management.
US Renal Care
CCHT (Current Employee) –  Michigan City, INSeptember 24, 2018
I have highly enjoyed my clinic and staff. New facility and great patients. High energy levels and good work ethics. Follows policies (but not in an overbearing way). If I wasn't moving, I wouldn't leave!
It's a roller coaster
Travel Specialist (Former Employee) –  EverywhereSeptember 21, 2018
I enjoyed the job but it was extremely stressful. You get to meet some of the most interesting people in this line of work but I couldn't handle the traveling from clinic to clinic. I learned so much and took so much away when I left.
Pros
Poorly managed
Cons
Traveling is too difficult
Nephrology Tech/ Preceptor (Current Employee) –  North Richland Hills, TXSeptember 17, 2018
Building a bond patients and having being able to provide a great fun peaceful environment for the patients. Super chill and laid back team and we all make the patient our first priority.