U.S. Renal Care Employee Reviews

It's a roller coaster
Travel Specialist (Former Employee) –  EverywhereSeptember 21, 2018
I enjoyed the job but it was extremely stressful. You get to meet some of the most interesting people in this line of work but I couldn't handle the traveling from clinic to clinic. I learned so much and took so much away when I left.
Pros
Poorly managed
Cons
Traveling is too difficult
Nephrology Tech/ Preceptor (Current Employee) –  North Richland Hills, TXSeptember 17, 2018
Building a bond patients and having being able to provide a great fun peaceful environment for the patients. Super chill and laid back team and we all make the patient our first priority.
N/a
Reimbursement Manager (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 30, 2018
Located in Frisco, Plano.Great company, benefits and, opportunities for growth. Open floor, Managers, Supervisors and Team Lead. North Dallas Tollway, Shops of Legacy. Dialysis company.
nothing to report.
Lead Tech (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 29, 2018
THe company has changed names & is now under Davita &FMC DIalysis. Dialysis changed hands when the nephrologist decied it;s time for a change. IT really depends on the needs.
Us Renal
CCHT (Current Employee) –  Brandon, FLAugust 28, 2018
Great place to work, staff is family oriented. Staff works together at turn over time. Great shifts and good benefits. Patients are educated and counsel about their treatment.
Awful
CCHT (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaAugust 25, 2018
They gave me a new learning experience and I truly love working in dialysis and can typically put up with the normal drama of work but the hours are beyond awful. They don't care if you have family or young kids or a life in general. A lot of the time patients get what they want or have attitudes and nothing is addressed whether it's issues with co-workers or patients. If they would do staffing correctly it would be a decent place to work.
Pros
New learning experience
Cons
Low pay Drama Poor Management
Very stressful and poor working conditions
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GAAugust 24, 2018
Could use better management and work conditions.
Management is not well trained in managing nor fair across the board among staff.
Constant staff shortage and no incentive to retain current nurses.
Long hours 12-18 hour days with no additional compensation.
The company overall is more about profit and not quality care for patients and staff.
Cons
Unfair employee practices and work conditions, constantly under staffed
toxic culture
PCT, Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Chesterton, INAugust 21, 2018
High management turnover currently. Passive aggressive culture. Patient satisfaction currently very poor due to lack of enough properly trained staff.
Great Company
Biomedical Technician (Current Employee) –  Napa, CAAugust 7, 2018
This is an okay company to work for with a couple of good things as well as bad things. This company tries to save alot of money so many things are tight with USRC such as item use. It tends to be much more strict.
Pros
flexible work schedule
Cons
short lunches
Great prn job
Certified Dialysis Technician (Former Employee) –  Davie, FLAugust 5, 2018
I really like working for US Renal. The company has a good compensation package and my FA is Awesome. I would refer ths company to anyone looking to advance.
Questionable Place To Work
Intake Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 3, 2018
The same people get recognized and promoted. There has been an issued raised about racial discrimination. Management will put their workload on you and there's no room for growth if you're not favored by management.
Rude
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Barnwell, SCJuly 30, 2018
Human Resources never bothered to follow-up after concerns expressed about treatment of new employee by FA. I was talked to in a demeaning manner, comparing me to former employee. It was only my third day of employment; however, it became clear to me it was not a facility that cared about its employees. If employees health is not a concern, do they care about the dialysis patient? Unfortunately, I have family and friends that require dialysis; so, I am fully aware of staff responsibility. It is sad this is the only close facility people have for treatment. What is there alternative? Negative comments were made about patients by staff the first day I arrived, which almost made my decision then when I heard "I hope he doesn't come back." Then the comment "Oh, he is not coming back if I am here." What would be this individuals outcome if no dialysis??????
Pros
Cons
Rude management, no response from HR about concerns
not a good place to work at
Charge Nurse (PRN) (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 28, 2018
The people I worked with at US Renal Care were great and helpful. My issue is that the patients are rude and not welcoming of new employees. Management does not have your back at all. Management is very disrespectful.
A great job. The patients are wonderful. Leadership is missing
Asssistant Director of Nursing (Former Employee) –  Gallup, NMJuly 26, 2018
Working with Peritoneal patients is wonderful. The job is enjoyable and the patients are great. Nurses are unprofessional and leadership permits this behavior. Staff are hard to work with. The job offers good benefits and is flexible.
Management micro manages
AP Specialist (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXJuly 25, 2018
After working over 20 yrs in AP I think I know what I am doing. If you want to walk on egg shells this is the place for you. They do not allow you to be yourself.
Great place
Reimbursement Representative (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJuly 16, 2018
This place is great mamagement is great. By far on of the best experiences in the job market. Management has great work ethics and they show appreciation for hard workers.
Pros
Free lunches, no micromanaging, productivity is reachable, workflow is great
Unit Clerk (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 11, 2018
You will learn so much, it's a very diverse place and the hardest part of the job is that there is no team work.You will basically learn every thing on your own.
Pros
Cons
No bonuses, you have to use your pto for holiday pay and raises are not that good.
Good Company
Clinical Educator / Clinical Coordinator (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXJuly 10, 2018
8-5 Clinical Educator: Train new employees, Staff support

Ongoing skills on facility management

Manager's staff member preference

Poor team work. Staff crossing professional lines

The hardest part is keeping up with in-services to maintain compliance

Most enjoyable part of the job is working with patients and providing in-services to staff.
Pros
good salary, frequent lunches
Cons
Not very much upper level administration support
Stay professional don't gossip stay to yourself respect patients and staff
Certified Clinical Patient Hemodialysis Technician (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDJuly 6, 2018
A good place to work if you stay professional and keep your business to yourself, poor management skills and gossip upon employees nothing is confidential once you go to management. Overall it's a good place no place for growth unless you want to be an RN.

Long unnecessary hours no cut off time for patients open at 7 am leave at 930pm
Pros
small clinic
Cons
Big company trying to get bigger
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Pottstown, PAJuly 5, 2018
Company could use some better benefits and ways to motivate employees to want to better themselves. Theres no real mission and the bottom dollar line is always expected to be met. Profit is always number 1.
Pros
Has healthand retirement benefits
Cons
More about making money than happy employees