UBS
61Average

UBS Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA7 reviews
A somewhat rigid and and strict environment
A somewhat overly strict and rigid work environment. Sometimes seems that everyone is out for their own success. Advancement limited at times.
Financial Advisor
Financial advisor, commission based job so salary was variable. So I couldn't count on a stable paycheck. UBS is a solid company, provides good benefits, it's global so you can to different locations
Internship
I worked as an Intern for UBS for two years and it was very enjoyable. the pay is not great but the experience you get is worth wild, you will learn a lot about finance and marketing together. At times there will be cold calling and other Intern stuff you will need to do.
Pros
Free lunches, Friendly people, good connections
Cons
small breaks, cold calling, filing papers and scanning
Menial
Interns are tasked with extremely mind numbing tasks i.e. cold calling 4000 prospects that are not even in the market. Very poor targeting methods in this team.
Dynamic and Professional
Focused on network development for the portfolio managers, working with clients and other professionals within the industry. Learned about the financial modeling process of wealth management and financial planning.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
great experience
dealing with a real work enovirment and corporate culture was huge help to me.
Finance Intern
This was an extremely helpful internship. It exposed me to the finance field with a great amount of work. Although I was put to the test almost daily I do not regret one bit of it. I truly recommend giving it a shot if the financial field is for you. I had to take on projects and portfolio's and critic them for the VP which was the most difficult part of my job. Also, cold calling was not something I was a fan of either. But for the most part this was an amazing experience for me to have.