UPS Employee Reviews for Delivery Driver

Great benefits and co workers
Package Auditor & Air Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Johnson City, TNAugust 13, 2018
Enjoyed my time there, but went back to school to try and pursue a new career path. Typical day starts early, have learned everything in the last 13 years that pertains to a major logistic provider. Management was good. Culture was good. Hardest part of job is very fast paced and physically demanding. Most enjoyable part of the job is my co workers.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Hardwork
Busy
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAAugust 10, 2018
Job is good for a bachelor. Aka no kids no dogs no girlfriend or wife. Initially it seems awesome. But you might think your done early them be told you have to help someone. Don't get me wrong you work mad hours and make good money for no college education. But ups doesn't care about your life. You keep going till all packages are delivered. Some days off at 5 pm other days 8-9 pm
Pros
Money
Cons
Work is life
Great work enivorment
UPS Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 10, 2018
They give the people a chance to grow , management is top notch. It is hard work but it is worth it , the pay is weekly and the hours are nice you get to meet a lot of folks.
Pros
pay
Cons
nothing
Really Laid Back
UPS Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 9, 2018
Driver helping Is a cool easy Job I could Do any time. I liked it a lot it was seasonal You never really had to do much and it Kept you busy all day. It was my first job like that and I wanna do it again.
Seasonal Work
Delivery Assistant (Former Employee) –  Maspeth, NYAugust 9, 2018
Not much room for growth in the company doing seasonal work. Not much communication with the management team. You can meet good people working for this company.
productive and fun
UPS Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Salisbury, NCAugust 8, 2018
my typical day at work is exciting and the hardest part of the job is lifting more than 70 lbs packages. The most enjoyable part is you get to meet people.
Productive and fun delivering and scanning boxes
UPS Driver Helper (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 7, 2018
A typical day at work was productive and able to enjoy
I learned that everybody can get along as long as its something we all enjoy doing
Its a union so we all worked together as a team
UPS Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIAugust 7, 2018
Good place to start a career. Great benefits and friendly work enviorment. Love working for ups. Always professional. Understanding and care for their workers. Awesome....
Christmas season personal vehicle driver
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Altoona, WIAugust 3, 2018
Used personal vehicle to deliver parcels in an unknown town. I enjoyed the freedom and trust to get the job done. I would still wish to work for UPS if it was a permanent position.
fast paced
UPS Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLAugust 1, 2018
This job was a lot of hard work, dedication, and patience. i was a seasonal worker working during the Christmas holidays, so i was busy busy busy, but truthfully i really did enjoy it. i enoyed seeing the smiles on people faces when they seen me coming towards thier door. who doesnt get excited for a package?!
Pros
it was really fun
Cons
working in different weather conditions and pay
Hard work and long hours
UPS Driver (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXAugust 1, 2018
UPS can be a great company to work for if you put in the time. I considered myself fairly lucky as I became a package car driver after a little over a year of working as a package car loader from 3am to 9am. UPS has great benefits and insurance but the stressful day to day duties can take a toll on your body and life.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Long hours, stressful job, poor management, little freedom
Hard working
UPS Driver (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIJuly 31, 2018
Great place to set a career in. Fast paced with fair supervisors. Fairly paid with advancement opportunities. Great hours with overtime pay and time off.
Pros
Great career
Cons
Stressful
workplace
UPS Driver (Former Employee) –  Alliance, NEJuly 31, 2018
In the life of a UPSer you usually have a set route, you go in get your truck situated and leave the facility for the day and do your daily deliveries to businesses and residential. Your day doesnt end until all packages are delivered. very good company to work for.
its very fast pace a great place
UPS Driver (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTJuly 28, 2018
great environment very very competive very hard job high pay and you earn every dollar if you dont like fitness then you'd hate this job, if you do and you are lucky enough to get the chance to be a driver for this company do not pace it up do not take it lightly this is THE JOB EVERYONE should want
Productive and fun place to work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Commerce City, COJuly 26, 2018
Drivers helper. Would deliver packages to the proper destination, and pick up when needed. Was always treated with respect while I worked there. Had a lot of good people to work with.
Pros
Not alot of pros as I was onypart time summer help.
Cons
Had to join the Union
Warehouse employee and driver
PACKAGE DELIVERY DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 24, 2018
Typical day at work usually consists on how loaded my truck was.I learned how to locate routes and communicate with customers on a daily basis. The culture was great delivering all over the valley. Hardest part was dealing with the weather mostly the heat.Most enjoyable was seeing customers faces when delivering their parcels
I like ups
UPS Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 23, 2018
I really like that I was working at ups because they move in a fast pace and also have good hours. I would prefer to work there again in the future. It is a good place to work.
Ups work environment
UPS Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 22, 2018
UPS is a great place to work that offers great benefits for its employees. Family oriented environment full of advancement opportunities. UPS prides itself in taking care of their employees.
4 of 5
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Lawnside, NJJuly 15, 2018
Very Stressful specially at the beginning. Because you need to know the area they assign you. You can make a lot of money after one year if they take you permanently.
good working place
Package Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJJuly 15, 2018
fast pace of work but nice place of work, loved working there even thou I didn't made probation. Manager was great. they care about the safety of the employees.

59.7K

2.5

2.3Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight