UPS Employee Review

Great place to work!
Package Handler/Part-Time Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Louisville KYOctober 29, 2013
Best job I have ever had! Atypical day would consist of management of my employees as well as my production. The best part of this job was the people and the hardest part was the weather.
Pros
Great prople
Cons
Dealing with the weather

Other UPS Employee Reviews

Ups
Clerical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 21, 2018
UPS is a great company to work for, you have your good days and bad days like you would at any other company, you can advance if you would like and the benefits are good.
Productive and Extremely Fast-Paced.
UPS Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJune 20, 2018
Atypical day at UPS is that I would start the day stretching. then from there, I would clock-in and put on my belt-scanner and digi. I learned that people who work/worked at UPS are very hard workers. the management was extremely very well managed. I worked in a warehouse. the hardest part of the job was the pace of work in order for it to be done correctly and smoothly. the most enjoyable part of it was meeting new people and getting a great workout in.
Cons
through the whole 10hr shift you only had ONE 20 minute break.

59.4K
47.9K
35.3K
21.6K
11.2K

Diversity score

66out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at UPS.

Powered by Comparably