US Acute Care Solutions Employee Reviews

Low pay with no desire to change
EM APP (Current Employee) –  TexasDecember 9, 2018
The lowest APP pay in a very large metropolitan area. Clearly do not value their APPs or what they bring to the team. No PTO. No self scheduling. No acknowledgement of low survey scores.
Positive, productive, responsible
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHSeptember 26, 2018
US Acute Care Solutions is a productive, positive, on top of things work place. They offer amazing benefits and great pay. I would recommend a friend working there.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Drama in the workplace
n/a
AR RESEARCH & RESOLUTION REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHAugust 1, 2018
great place to work, relocated and had to quit. people are great, make you feel like family, leadership is great. easy job. would recommend for anyone to work there.
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHJuly 8, 2018
Really enjoyed my time working for this company in a Peds ED. Supports APP's in an independent role and offers opportunities to learn. Excellent salary.
Worked at the company for 8 years and I like it.
Chart Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 18, 2018
I don't have anything else to say about US Acute Care Solutions, because we work with our own pace. Flexible hours. Good benefits. Overall, I love working at this company.
USACS invests in people
Patient Services Resolution Specialist (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHMarch 6, 2018
What I enjoyed most about working here is that they do invest in people. People are given every opportunity to learn and develop their skills. This is not the kind of place that will get rid of you if you have a hard time catching on. You will be given multiple opportunities to improve.
Pros
excellent benefits/pay
Cons
no room for growth/advancement
Great for FT work, horrible for PT
Provider of care (Former Employee) –  MarylandFebruary 8, 2018
Full time has great benefits for working in high stress job. No benefits or definite hours when part time. Company is a business and prefers FT workers, does not care about or value their PT employees.
Very satisfying job
Registrar - Urgent Care (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV 89110February 4, 2018
I enjoy helping people, so when patients come in to be be seen, its nice when we can get them in and out quickly. It makes your day when they thank you on their way out, and they tell you ha they will let others know to utilize our service because of their positive experience with us!
Pros
knowing that they leave there feeling better
Cons
when its busy, patients have a long waiting time
Overall Good Work Culture
Medical Provider (Current Employee) –  NCJanuary 21, 2018
Compensated well including 401K and health care. Good learning opportunities available which allow PAs to practice with more independence as they gain experience
Enjoyed the People and atmosphere
Electronic Billing Specialist- Medical billing (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHJanuary 18, 2018
My typical day of work was very fast paced and I learned the aspects of health care billing and verification. The management was very helpful with team meetings on a monthly basis. The auditing was procedure was sometimes stressful but overall I enjoyed my time and the people I worked with
Pros
Free lunches and pot lunches

Want to know more about US Acute Care Solutions?

Ask a question
Excellent recruiting Team of which I support 5 individuals.
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 11, 2018
Amazing group of Medical Professionals. We have over 30 contracts with Emergency Room Hospitals within the state of Texas.
I had the privilege to support this team and truly loved my job.
It was a pleasure to come to work everyday and I really meant that.
Difficult Schedule
FNP-BC (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHDecember 12, 2017
Difficult to balance family life with schedule. Shifts are all over the place and they over work the APPs. It can be a tough gig. They do not pay vacation days. They say you can make your own schedule but you really can’t
Pros
Retirement
Cons
Schedule
great place to work
Credentialing Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHNovember 5, 2017
I loved it at US Acute Care Solutions.. They really care about their employees and the balance of work life and family. it is a busy place to work but everyone works as a team and gets things done. and the time goes by quickly each day. I enjoyed it because there was always plenty to do...
Very Good Benefits
Electronic Records Specialist (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHNovember 3, 2017
Not very family oriented but the benefits are great. Fast paced, very stressful. Management is very vague and can be misleading at times! Overall a decent place to work.
It really depends on the department
PROVIDER ENROLLMENT SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHSeptember 11, 2017
Some departments are well organized and keep things up to date, while others are so understaffed that things become unorganized and potential problems are not addressed until it becomes urgent and more work is required to fix the issue later than it would have been to fix it preemptively.
Fast paced, excellent environment to hone clinical skills
Nurse Practitioner, Emergency Department (Current Employee) –  Waco, TXAugust 2, 2017
US Acute Care Solutions is the 4th largest ER company in the United States. This results in major benefits regarding continuing education and strong support from management. The company is supportive of its' NP's and PA's, and provides opportunities for professional growth, and the ability to advance within the company.
Pros
Quick paced, requires rapid assessment and appropriate management of patients
Cons
Irregular schedule, quick turnaround from night to day shift
Nice place to work.
Credentialed Medical Language Specialist (Current Employee) –  From home.May 30, 2017
Fast paced job. A typical day is to sign in to the my primary account and transcribe or edit jobs as the are fed through the que. Turn around time is crucial to get the job completed and back to the client in the time frame required. This job requires 99% accuracy as mistakes impacts patient care, so it is crucial that one concentrates 100% of the time. My typical day begins at 12:30 p.m. and ends between 9:00 and 9:30 p.m. Clearing out my primary account and then moving to secondary accounts.

Doing medical transcription is a daily learning experience as you absorb a vast amount of medical knowledge as you transcribe regarding diagnoses, medications, treatments, etc. and, since I have done this job on and off for a total of 20 years, I have gained a vast amount of medical knowledge in those terms.

I a very good working relationship with my manager. She knows that I do my job and she does not have to "watch over" me. The management overall of the company makes sure there is ongoing training available for their employees and opportunities.

I think the hardest part of the job is when volumes are low. There is nothing anyone can do about that!

The most enjoyable part of the job is I love what I do.
Pros
Able to work from home.
Cons
Payed by the line.
This company no longer exists
Certified Coder (profee) (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COMay 3, 2017
A great company to work for. Great management, good bunch of employees. Unfortunately, ATD Resources no longer exists, having merged with USACS, and our entire Colorado staff was laid off. Consequently, I have no experience with USACS.
Hard working team members.
Family Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 24, 2017
The collaborating Physicians are knowledgeable and helpful. There were plenty of opportunities to advance my skill set because of their support. They always put patient care first.
Pros
Great CEME / CEU package allowance.
Cons
No breaks.
Great Group
Family Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHFebruary 24, 2017
Excellent salary, compensation and educational opportunities. Large group with employment opportunities in various states and environments. Great retirement plan, insurance and educational stipend.
Pros
Great benefits, great salary, opportunities for growth
Cons
Demanding, long shifts, difficult to balance family/ life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at US Acute Care Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about