US Acute Care Solutions Employee Reviews

4.2
Ratings breakdown
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHJuly 8, 2018
Really enjoyed my time working for this company in a Peds ED. Supports APP's in an independent role and offers opportunities to learn. Excellent salary.
Worked at the company for 8 years and I like it.
Chart Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 18, 2018
I don't have anything else to say about US Acute Care Solutions, because we work with our own pace. Flexible hours. Good benefits. Overall, I love working at this company.
USACS invests in people
Patient Services Resolution Specialist (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHMarch 6, 2018
What I enjoyed most about working here is that they do invest in people. People are given every opportunity to learn and develop their skills. This is not the kind of place that will get rid of you if you have a hard time catching on. You will be given multiple opportunities to improve.
Pros
excellent benefits/pay
Cons
no room for growth/advancement
Great for FT work, horrible for PT
Provider of care (Former Employee) –  MarylandFebruary 8, 2018
Full time has great benefits for working in high stress job. No benefits or definite hours when part time. Company is a business and prefers FT workers, does not care about or value their PT employees.
Very satisfying job
Registrar - Urgent Care (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV 89110February 4, 2018
I enjoy helping people, so when patients come in to be be seen, its nice when we can get them in and out quickly. It makes your day when they thank you on their way out, and they tell you ha they will let others know to utilize our service because of their positive experience with us!
Pros
knowing that they leave there feeling better
Cons
when its busy, patients have a long waiting time
Overall Good Work Culture
Medical Provider (Current Employee) –  NCJanuary 21, 2018
Compensated well including 401K and health care. Good learning opportunities available which allow PAs to practice with more independence as they gain experience
Difficult Schedule
FNP-BC (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHDecember 12, 2017
Difficult to balance family life with schedule. Shifts are all over the place and they over work the APPs. It can be a tough gig. They do not pay vacation days. They say you can make your own schedule but you really can’t
Pros
Retirement
Cons
Schedule
great place to work
Credentialing Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHNovember 5, 2017
I loved it at US Acute Care Solutions.. They really care about their employees and the balance of work life and family. it is a busy place to work but everyone works as a team and gets things done. and the time goes by quickly each day. I enjoyed it because there was always plenty to do...
Very Good Benefits
Electronic Records Specialist (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHNovember 3, 2017
Not very family oriented but the benefits are great. Fast paced, very stressful. Management is very vague and can be misleading at times! Overall a decent place to work.
It really depends on the department
PROVIDER ENROLLMENT SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHSeptember 11, 2017
Some departments are well organized and keep things up to date, while others are so understaffed that things become unorganized and potential problems are not addressed until it becomes urgent and more work is required to fix the issue later than it would have been to fix it preemptively.
Fast paced, excellent environment to hone clinical skills
Nurse Practitioner, Emergency Department (Current Employee) –  Waco, TXAugust 2, 2017
US Acute Care Solutions is the 4th largest ER company in the United States. This results in major benefits regarding continuing education and strong support from management. The company is supportive of its' NP's and PA's, and provides opportunities for professional growth, and the ability to advance within the company.
Pros
Quick paced, requires rapid assessment and appropriate management of patients
Cons
Irregular schedule, quick turnaround from night to day shift
Great Group
Family Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHFebruary 24, 2017
Excellent salary, compensation and educational opportunities. Large group with employment opportunities in various states and environments. Great retirement plan, insurance and educational stipend.
Pros
Great benefits, great salary, opportunities for growth
Cons
Demanding, long shifts, difficult to balance family/ life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at US Acute Care Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

US Acute Care Solutions Reviews by Location