US Anesthesia Partners

US Anesthesia Partners Employee Reviews

United States83 reviews
It is a Job
It is a job to pay your bills. But if you can find something better go for it. It is only by how you know at this company how things work out. You can be let go at anytime even if you are doing great.
January 27, 2020
We appreciate your feedback. We greatly value feedback from our employees and are continuously working to ensure they feel that way. We will share your feedback with our leadership and use it as we determine ways we can improve. If you would like to share additional details about your concern, please email employeefeedback@usap.com
poorly compensated for skills/knowledge
Very low pay no matter what your skill set is or problem solving skills are. can't wait to find an employer that appreciates my work and compensates well
Pros
awesome co workers
Cons
failing to recognize hard working people
Teamwork, flexibility, and belonging!
I truly enjoy working here. The benefits are great. My manager (s) are awesome and my coworkers are all willing to help each other. I have had no bad experience and it keeps getting better. We ALL work together ... we truly need each other in every department to complete the puzzle!
Horrible
Very dangerous and fraudulent

Never join this group.

Very poisonous and back stabbing.

Patient care is not safe.

The worst company to work.
January 27, 2020
We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We will use your input to determine additional ways we can make our employee experience more positive for others. If you would like to share additional feedback, please contact employeefeedback@usap.com.
Toxic, Micromanaged, Culture of fear.
Avoid at all costs unless you have no other options, and don't expect it to last long. All they care about is metrics, and if you don't produce, they will eventually fire you. Everyone is forced to put on their fake smiles and act like we work in a great environment. In reality, all they care about is metrics for their private investors. Management clearly has no idea what they are doing, even though there are as many managers as there are workers. 1-2 Hour Meeting 3 times a week, even more if you are written up for productivity, which you most likely will be eventually. Upper Management publicly acts like they care about you so much, and then your supervisor or lead writes you up in private because you can't meet the unrealistic numbers they set. They are getting rid of all the older people who had worked at the previous company for years. Culture of fear for them to squeeze as much as they can out of you and then fire you when you no longer produce. They do not care about their people at all, you are just a number to them. Micromanaged to the fullest, even though they say they don't. Everyone tells on each other for little things like taking an extra minute on a break. There is no camaraderie here, except between management and their favorites.

I could keep going on but I'm sure you understand the overall point here. Some good things are that they have decent benefits, a 401k, M-F regular business hours, some flexibility in scheduling, PTO, and major holidays off.

Don't want to be too "negative," just want to give those out there a fair disclaimer about what they are
 - more...
January 27, 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you had less than a favorable experience working at USAP. We greatly value our employees and are continuously working to ensure they feel that way. We will share your feedback with our leadership and use it as we determine ways we can improve. If you would like to share additional details about your concern, please email employeefeedback@usap.com
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Amazing place for employment
Working in an atmosphere with support and opportunity for growth in all directions is a blessing! There have been many changes in the past few months as far as process improvement and we have came a distance already! I am excited to see what the future holds. All of the managers, supervisors and most of the team members have been incredibly supportive and motivational. This is a GREAT place to be!
January 27, 2020
We are happy to hear of your favorable comments. We would greatly appreciate any further comments about your experience at USAP by e-mailing us at employeefeedback@usap.com.
Other than my commute I loved working there and would highly recommend the company. My director was very knowledgeable and my co workers were fun and supportive.
Very Diverse
Something I noticed my first day was how diverse the staff is. It made me feel less like an outsider. Coworkers are very friendly and so is management. However, they are pretty unorganized and work is tedious and brain numbing. Yes, I have learned things working here but the work I am doing does not directly correlate to what I want to be doing. Also, the employees say that they have had several managers in just the past year and a half. I wonder why..
January 27, 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are glad you enjoy your experience at USAP, and value your feedback. We will use this information, as well as what others provide, to continue to grow and strengthen our organization. If you would like to share anything additional, please contact employeefeedback@usap.com.
Micromanaging and Favoritism
When I first started there it was a wonderful place a work family that truly cared about each other from the managers to your neighbor in the cubical next to you. If you did not know something they used it as a learning experience and was never made to feel stupid or less than a human. Until the change came the Micromanaging and all the forms is so bad you spend more time on filling out forms than your actual job. You had to fill out form as to why you are mailing correspondence to a payer and even after that it went in a basket for the supervisor to go through to see if it was really necessary to send even after you talked to the payer stating that was what was required to get an invoice paid. At one point they went as far as going desk to desk taking everyone's white out. Even paper clips and staples are not allowed. The staff is constantly set up for failure. When you get close to your quota they change your views or find other reasons to put you down especially if they do not like you. Its a shame because the co workers and middle management are good people that do not deserve to be stuck on a sinking ship.
Pros
Great co workers that care about each other and work really hard
Cons
Upper Management micromanaging everything and favoritism
January 27, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to provide this important note. We strive to improve our work environment. Your feedback is valuable to us. If you would like to share additional details about your experience, please email employeefeedback@usap.com.
Great place to work. People are friendly, I have always been given space (no micro managing), and parking is paid for by USAP.
Management seemed more interested in solutions than in finding and assessing blame. The people I worked with were very team oriented, very supportive, and very engaging.
January 27, 2020
Runaway and don’t look back
The corporate HR is the worst I have ever seen. They lack skills and expertise. They treat their employees like they are numbers and do not uplift or encourage their employees. They are not honest and will replace you as soon as you speak up for yourself or have an idea that is different from there.

A company success starts with the head and the heads of US Anesthesia Partners are terrible and hire terrible leaders.

If you want to be apart of a company with high turnover, no inclusion, racial bias, and management that are truly manages and not leaders. Then US Anesthesia Partners is for you.
January 27, 2020
We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We will use your input to determine additional ways we can improve the employment experience at USAP. If you would like to share additional feedback, please contact employeefeedback@usap.com.
Horrible
hated working here and didn’t feel supported as an employee felt like just another cog in the machine that was easy to replace and I’m not the only one who felt that way
January 27, 2020
We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We view your input seriously and use it to determine additional ways we can make our employee experience more positive for others. If you would like to share additional feedback, please contact employeefeedback@usap.com.
This job has security due to the amount of work that needs to be done.It has been a great learning experience because most of it is hands on & changes alot.
Good business culture
They're A/R dept could use some improvement. The turnover rate in that dept is outrageous, and the individualized communication is lacking and it's very much a micromanaged environment. You feel as though you're a child with the amount of hovering that you experience. You're expected to touch 50 claims a day, but the turnover is so high that it takes an eternity just to get through the jargon that's been done on the account before you and the person that touched it last is likely no longer there. Charge entry dept is great, they're organized and they don't micro-manage but if you're lacking a certain skill they'll address it and get you the training you need. Overall the company was great, and the culture was very inclusive with amazing benefits. Just stay away from the A/R dept.
October 22, 2019
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide this valuable information. We continually strive to improve our work environment and to provide enriching job experiences to grow our staff. Your feedback is valuable to us. If you would like to share additional details about your experience, please email employeefeedback@usap.com.
Lack of communication from Management
In my experience I was a new hire. Remote Coder. My manager was let go on my 3rd week. I had another manager fill in which was working out fine. Then that changed & The communication became almost nonexistent. No clear communication back & forth with management.

One think I took away from the job were some tips from the audit & education department. They are very thorough and very good.

Could have been the perfect job. Unfortunate.
Pros
Pay, benefits
Cons
Lack of communication
Good benefits
A very respectful place to work, small office. Environment is very quiet and professional. Main office is located in Dallas there's lots of travel for the executive team. Everyone does their work flexible hours, vacation/time off is good.
October 22, 2019
Thank you for the feedback. If you have any further items of mentioning, please email us at employeefeedback@usap.com.
Don't go there.
After a big job fair they over hired unqualified people to fill a diversity quota. Then they didn't have the man power to train the new employees properly so they implemented "the buddy system" which meant we had to train our coworkers. Except we're production based so we fell behind in our production to train our new employees while trainers and managers did nothing to help.
October 22, 2019
We’re sorry that you had a less than favorable experience. In order to help us improve, please share additional details about your experiences at employeefeedback@usap.com.
Workday
Micro Managed to much

Managers seems stuck up/ Not very social with workers

Culture is awful as noise mufflers in ceiling going all day and sounds like in a wind storm all day long

Hardest part of the job is the stress level from the Micromanagement
October 22, 2019
They will use you to promote themselves
I worked at us anesthesia for over a year when i started they were waiting for a new account to come on from Maryland. The day i started April 2018 they ran out of work (the first day i started!!) The manager in my dept she found different things for me to do i ended up helping with medical records only to realize (after i was let go) that they used me to get ahead in their own careers. Beware and believe the reviews
Great Company
I would still be working here if they didn’t move the main operation from Houston to Dallas. Loved the atmosphere and the people. They took care of their employees.
October 22, 2019
We appreciate you sharing your feedback. We are glad to hear about your favorable experience at USAP. If you would like to share additional details about your concern, please email employeefeedback@usap.com.
it is a good, quiet place to work
USAP is a good place to work, there is a lot of data entry involved in a very quiet atmosphere, almost too quiet. There is not a lot of communication from the management down to employees.
October 22, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. If you would like to share additional feedback, please contact employeefeedback@usap.com.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at US Anesthesia Partners. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6