US Anesthesia Partners Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Working at U S Anesthesia
Insurance Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 27, 2018
Everyday was productive no matter your daily routine was. Very challenging and a lot of changes. Which I am very adaptable to changes. Management was great.
Pros
Not stressful
Cons
Wished I wasn’t under a contract.
A good place to work
Surgery Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Green Wood Village, ORMarch 26, 2018
I feel there was to many outside personal stuff being brought into the job that it was hard to focus managers going out with employees partying and I don't think that should have been the topic of conversation all day. Training could have been more personal and more hands on.
Low Morale and they cut your job right from under you
someone (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 26, 2018
We were a great company before switching to USAP of Nevada. Overloaded on other peoples work plus our own work and be expected to be up to date on numbers. The benefits are to much unless you get the High Deductible. This company is so strict to the dot that HR will be on you in a second if you accidentally do something you are not supposed to and basically tell you that if you aren't happy then don't let the door hit you on the way out. If there is a job open they end up interviewing you for it but then find a way to tell you oh never mind that job is no longer being listed and we are not going to fill it. WHY POST IT THEN??!!! This company has gone down and everyone is expected so much but have to rely on other departments before they are able to do their work. And the system is not user friendly so might as well dive in and drive yourself until you get proper training.
Pros
Qrtly Bonus- if you meet the requirements
Unfairness
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLFebruary 13, 2018
The company is good overall, but the management is very unprofessional. You have favoritism and even people who just started working there can make more money than employees that have been there for years if you are in with the “click”. If the company does a sweep of management and supervisors and get someone who cares about their hardworking employees and the company it would be an excellent job opportunity. The medical assistant turnover rate is ridiculous because no one will continue to put up with the favoritism.
Pros
None!
Cons
Management and supervisors
Poor Managment
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLJanuary 30, 2018
This company only cares about productivity. Management is poor with poor communication skills and does not care about their employees. Training was on the go and no organization. Happy to find a place that cares about work and values their employees at the same time.
Cons
Poor management
Unprofessional, direspectful management, old, dirty place to work
Admin (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLJanuary 23, 2018
Management does NOT keep their promises about benefits, job advancement or vacation time, or anything if it isn't good for their career or profits... Managers and employees talk down to others.
Pros
Pay check
Cons
Disrespect, no structure or guidance, no life balance
Growing
Compliance Auditor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 19, 2018
Fast paced, very organized in many ways, and in others, the mentality is that of a small company and somewhat disorganized. Felt like they grew to fast and did not have all of their processes in place.
Pros
Nice people
very stressful job. Corporate managment expects the impossible. Local management is great
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 17, 2018
everything is based on production. Management only looks at numbers. New employee training was not good, then employee is left to fend for themselves.
Pros
Local Management is great. Makes us feel like familiy
Cons
Corporate management is horrible. THey don't care about the employees.
Scheduling was a knitting circle of beaches
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, CONovember 4, 2017
Seemingly nive and plesant at first. But after 60 or so days the real deal starts. Mgmt only knows how to blame and boss. Leaders inspire and communicate. These folks know not how. Inexperienced and wet behind the ears senior team. Plus side ok pay, overtime, stocked kitchen.
Pros
Stocked kitchen
Cons
Old busy icky area
Very Nice place to work..
Charge Entry Specialists (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 31, 2017
I really enjoyed working there I made some mistakes that cost me my job,, but, I never meant to hurt any one I was still in a learning place. but, I did lean.
Pros
Training issues
Cons
Learned alot about people in general

Want to know more about US Anesthesia Partners?

Ask a question
steady work pace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 31, 2017
daily work is steady there are busy times during the day when the company receives patient phone calls, I have learned a lot within the four years I have been employed with the company we have recently merged with US ANESTHESIA PARTNERS, so far it was a great merge.
Rats on a sinking ship
IT Operations/IT Servicedesk tech support (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COJuly 14, 2017
The IT Manager pits the team members against each other, to "shine" by attempting to grab all the easiest tickets first, and leave the lengthier, more difficult tickets for others, only measurement is "Number of Tickets Closed" - ticket type is completely ignored. Example: closing an "HR Termination" ticket, which takes 3 minutes = 1 ticket closed; imaging/upgrading 10 training room laptops, which takes a few hours = 1 ticket closed. Going deskside to assist an End-User is extremely frowned upon, even though it is often necessary.
Pros
Pay was excellent
Cons
Awful corporate culture, absurd productivity measurements
Collector
Collector (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 21, 2017
Analyzed account for payments, took patient calls, verified insurances and help desk support for clinics. Additional duties as assigned by management and help fellow co-workers
Pros
great company
Cons
n/a
Productive, fast-paced and always changing priorities!
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 17, 2017
Work is challenging and each day has good variation of responsibilities. Focus on multiple deliverables constantly. There is good camaraderie with ongoing collaboration. Communicating is essential and translating the vision into tangibles solutions and forecasting capabilities.
Pros
Good people in entrepreneurial environment
Cons
lacks work-life balance, management needs development
It use to be a great place to work
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  houston, txMay 4, 2017
I was employed there for over 15 years. Our awesome management team thought that Dallas was a better place for the business office, so the Houston business was laid off. We had a lot of good people there and if they would have looked at the management team and done some changes there maybe Houston would still be in business. When USAP bought out GHA, the operations management team should have been re-organized.
Pros
Flex time
Progressive Healthcare Provider
IT Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 3, 2017
Redefining the way anesthesia services are delivered across the nation by leveraging better business strategies, deploying the latest IT\IS technologies and by employing dedicated and innovative staff.
Favoritism
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 18, 2016
The supervisors show some serious favoritism. Certain employees will continually get away with things that others get reprimanded and/or fired over. The company itself isn't so bad to work for. They offer decent salary with good benefits.
a typical day at work was answering phones, completing a report
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 20, 2016
documenting calls, assisting patients in timely and comprehensive fashion, worked with creditialing department on a daily basis to push claims through for Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement. The hardest part of job was continuing to a hit a wall because doctors were performing surgeries and no creditialing access prior to procedure. The most enjoyable was absolutely completing a task fully and accurately to the best of my ability.
Good in the beginning
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 23, 2016
Collections, posting payments, posting charges, data entry. Training lacked. Received 2-3 hours of training per job. Mostly self-taught or had to learn from other employees. Management was frequently busy and didn't have time to assist. Co-workers were wonderful and provided a pleasant work environment. We brought in food for a pot luck once a month out of our own money to celebrate coworker's birthdays. Toughest part was trying to work with management that lacked knowledge and were unavailable. Most enjoyable part was having a flex-schedule (which now no longer exists). The Houston office laid off the majority of its workers in 2016.
Pros
Wonderful coworkers, flex schedue
Cons
Ineffective upper management, micromanaging mid-level management, very low pay compared to most other companies, very high health insurance rates
Productive and great work atmosphere
Executive Assistant to COO (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 2, 2016
Handle a couple different calendars making sure meetings and appointments are still taking place with no overnight changes. Monitor a high volume of emails. Deal with last minute travel changes and schedule changes. Work on presentations, company's organizational chart, and excel files. The most enjoyable part about my job is my peers and management team.
Pros
Felxible work schedule