US Anesthesia Partners Employee Reviews

Poor management
Network Administrator / Engineer (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLAugust 9, 2018
While a good overall company, the entire IT department is under developed and poorly maintained. There is no IT culture, no comradery or anything that would help show that the IT department works well together. They constantly backstab and continually throw one another under the bus and rarely stand up for one another. The management within the IT department, would rather let good people go than try to pay them what they are worth to keep them. They show no signs of changing or helping one another. The supervisor's rarely check on their employees and could care less how their home work life balance is going even though they promote it.
Pros
Cons
poor management, poor supervisors, no comradery
August 16, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. While we work towards improving our company culture your feedback will be shared with our leaders to determine additional ways we can make our employee experience more positive. If you would like to share additional feedback, please contact employeefeedback@usap.com.

Payment Poster and Adjustment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 21, 2018
Good company to work for, lots of work to go around, up and coming company, raises/bonuses are fair. Management treats employees well and fair. Could use for structure with the busy workload.
Pros
quarterly bonus, annual bonus
Cons
work could be more structured
August 8, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We always appreciate hearing that our employees are having a great experience working with USAP. If you would like to share additional feedback, please email us at employeefeedback@usap.com

The Bad and the Good
Human Resources Leader (Former Employee) –  FloridaJuly 16, 2018
A typical Private Equity organization and culture. Rapid growth typically leading up to a public sale. Culture driven by growth, profitability and very short term vision. Extensive senior leadership changes. Continually had poor communications throughout the organization. Failed to have consistent policy and practices amongst the geographical locations. Ineffective HR senior leadership team that failed to provide basic communication, direction, and vision to and from the field. History of questionable ethics at the Florida division amongst Physician Leadership.

Most geographical locations have strong medical reputations and physicians. Very competitive benefits and compensation programs.
Pros
Strong Benefits Package. Salary competitiveness is strong.
Cons
Poor communication throughout the organization, Continual turnover of executive senior leadership, Ineffective Human Resources Senior leadership team that lacked basic communication, vision and input from the field.
July 30, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you experienced poor communication throughout the organization. USAP values our employees and we are working to improve communications, therefore, we will share your feedback with our leadership team.
Feel free to email our employee site to provide any other details in this: employeefeedback@usap.com

Too big too fast.
Accounts Receivable Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 13, 2018
Used to be a great company but grew very large very quickly. Emphasis totally on the bottom line and zero attention to morale issues or a positive culture. There was a mass exodus of the core management team as a result.
July 31, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. While we are a growing organization, we recognize the need to balance this with morale issues and a positive culture. Your comments will be shared with our leadership teams and feel free to email our employee site to provide any other details: employeefeedback@usap.com

Local anesthesia group partnering with larger company.
Registered nurse (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 29, 2018
Difficult to give summary about US Anesthesia partners because we only partnered with them 2 months ago. Have kept all employees in same positions and allowed to stay self governing.
Working at U S Anesthesia
Insurance Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 27, 2018
Everyday was productive no matter your daily routine was. Very challenging and a lot of changes. Which I am very adaptable to changes. Management was great.
Pros
Not stressful
Cons
Wished I wasn’t under a contract.
A good place to work
Surgery Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Green Wood Village, ORMarch 26, 2018
I feel there was to many outside personal stuff being brought into the job that it was hard to focus managers going out with employees partying and I don't think that should have been the topic of conversation all day. Training could have been more personal and more hands on.
Low Morale and they cut your job right from under you
someone (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 26, 2018
We were a great company before switching to USAP of Nevada. Overloaded on other peoples work plus our own work and be expected to be up to date on numbers. The benefits are to much unless you get the High Deductible. This company is so strict to the dot that HR will be on you in a second if you accidentally do something you are not supposed to and basically tell you that if you aren't happy then don't let the door hit you on the way out. If there is a job open they end up interviewing you for it but then find a way to tell you oh never mind that job is no longer being listed and we are not going to fill it. WHY POST IT THEN??!!! This company has gone down and everyone is expected so much but have to rely on other departments before they are able to do their work. And the system is not user friendly so might as well dive in and drive yourself until you get proper training.
Pros
Qrtly Bonus- if you meet the requirements
Unfairness
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLFebruary 13, 2018
The company is good overall, but the management is very unprofessional. You have favoritism and even people who just started working there can make more money than employees that have been there for years if you are in with the “click”. If the company does a sweep of management and supervisors and get someone who cares about their hardworking employees and the company it would be an excellent job opportunity. The medical assistant turnover rate is ridiculous because no one will continue to put up with the favoritism.
Pros
None!
Cons
Management and supervisors
Poor Managment
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLJanuary 30, 2018
This company only cares about productivity. Management is poor with poor communication skills and does not care about their employees. Training was on the go and no organization. Happy to find a place that cares about work and values their employees at the same time.
Cons
Poor management
Unprofessional, direspectful management, old, dirty place to work
Admin (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLJanuary 23, 2018
Management does NOT keep their promises about benefits, job advancement or vacation time, or anything if it isn't good for their career or profits... Managers and employees talk down to others.
Pros
Pay check
Cons
Disrespect, no structure or guidance, no life balance
Growing
Compliance Auditor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 19, 2018
Fast paced, very organized in many ways, and in others, the mentality is that of a small company and somewhat disorganized. Felt like they grew to fast and did not have all of their processes in place.
Pros
Nice people
very stressful job. Corporate managment expects the impossible. Local management is great
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 17, 2018
everything is based on production. Management only looks at numbers. New employee training was not good, then employee is left to fend for themselves.
Pros
Local Management is great. Makes us feel like familiy
Cons
Corporate management is horrible. THey don't care about the employees.
Scheduling was a knitting circle of beaches
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, CONovember 4, 2017
Seemingly nive and plesant at first. But after 60 or so days the real deal starts. Mgmt only knows how to blame and boss. Leaders inspire and communicate. These folks know not how. Inexperienced and wet behind the ears senior team. Plus side ok pay, overtime, stocked kitchen.
Pros
Stocked kitchen
Cons
Old busy icky area
Very Nice place to work..
Charge Entry Specialists (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 31, 2017
I really enjoyed working there I made some mistakes that cost me my job,, but, I never meant to hurt any one I was still in a learning place. but, I did lean.
Pros
Training issues
Cons
Learned alot about people in general
steady work pace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 31, 2017
daily work is steady there are busy times during the day when the company receives patient phone calls, I have learned a lot within the four years I have been employed with the company we have recently merged with US ANESTHESIA PARTNERS, so far it was a great merge.
Rats on a sinking ship
IT Operations/IT Servicedesk tech support (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COJuly 14, 2017
The IT Manager pits the team members against each other, to "shine" by attempting to grab all the easiest tickets first, and leave the lengthier, more difficult tickets for others, only measurement is "Number of Tickets Closed" - ticket type is completely ignored. Example: closing an "HR Termination" ticket, which takes 3 minutes = 1 ticket closed; imaging/upgrading 10 training room laptops, which takes a few hours = 1 ticket closed. Going deskside to assist an End-User is extremely frowned upon, even though it is often necessary.
Pros
Pay was excellent
Cons
Awful corporate culture, absurd productivity measurements
Collector
Collector (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 21, 2017
Analyzed account for payments, took patient calls, verified insurances and help desk support for clinics. Additional duties as assigned by management and help fellow co-workers
Pros
great company
Cons
n/a
Productive, fast-paced and always changing priorities!
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 17, 2017
Work is challenging and each day has good variation of responsibilities. Focus on multiple deliverables constantly. There is good camaraderie with ongoing collaboration. Communicating is essential and translating the vision into tangibles solutions and forecasting capabilities.
Pros
Good people in entrepreneurial environment
Cons
lacks work-life balance, management needs development
It use to be a great place to work
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  houston, txMay 4, 2017
I was employed there for over 15 years. Our awesome management team thought that Dallas was a better place for the business office, so the Houston business was laid off. We had a lot of good people there and if they would have looked at the management team and done some changes there maybe Houston would still be in business. When USAP bought out GHA, the operations management team should have been re-organized.
Pros
Flex time
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at US Anesthesia Partners. Our community is ready to answer.