US Auto Sales Employee Reviews

The pay plan isn't what they explained to me before leaving my previous employer. that was a mistake because i made less money .
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 6, 2019
Typically my experience in the beginning was good starting out because of the of the guarantee, but after that you are on your own unless the company gives you a bird dog person that would send you customers. with that being said is the only way you will make real money; if not its a pay they give you and its not enough to pay your bills.
Stressful work environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Union City, GAJuly 2, 2019
The management at US Auto Sales in Union City is disgusting. They love to create discord among the employees There is a say one thing and do the complete opposite. There is no consistency. The only consistency is the confusion (courtesy of management) and the serious lack of quality of life. You have to go through an abundance of changes to get an off day. Management could careless about you.
Smoke Screen
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 2, 2019
This place is a absolute joke. You have a corporate manger doing coke in the bathroom no base pay to cover cost of living and the lead system is a joke
Pros
Free lonch
Cons
Everything Else
A drag
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Union City, GAJune 20, 2019
CuStomers threaten to kill you if you call the police they write you up hostile environment with horrible cars to suite cant give customer honest opinions
Pros
Uncapped overtime
Cons
Everything else
Great opportunity for the right people
Finance Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAJune 11, 2019
Many perks. If you enjoy corporate environment. For the right person, it is perfect. Many long term employees here. Up and coming company. Growing rapidly.
Pros
Lunch provided on Sat.
Fun place to work
Credit Manager (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAApril 4, 2019
I typically opened the office, performed inventory (ordered if necessary), interacted with clients. Worked for two managers, performed collections (which is hard to do) but will work well if you develop a good rapport with your customers.
Pros
Close to where I lived, plus commission on collections
Cons
Sometimes, long hours (worked weekends)
Biased
Detail Technician (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAMarch 20, 2019
5 cars was asked of the detailers per day. Some guys get their cars passed through the inspection & then others have to work extra hard to please the detail managers that are brothers. Its like a family thing in the detail shop. The ones that get away with sleeping on the job, doing lack luster work are part of the family. One guy been there 6 years and make more than guys thats been there for 12 years in the same position. Then there's the cars. Goodness gracious those cars are the WORST cars I've seen in my 20 years detailing. Some are roach infested. Some are warer damaged. I wouldn't advise my worst enemy to purchase a car from there. If a car is $15k asking price be willing to pay $30k. Im actually glad im free from that place. Pay attention to how much they NEED detailers. There's always an opportunity for a detailer there because once detailers figure out what they all about, they leave.
Pros
Cons
Just being there.
Dont do it
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  United StatesFebruary 15, 2019
US auto isn't for the avg salesperson. Little to no walk up business due to expensive cars. BDC leads few. Maybe 3 a week. Simply put if u do not have ppl advertising for u and getting referrals from other dealership do not born applying bc job is commission only and u will go hungry. Now if u are able to get referal business you can make money but if u just want leads given to you go apply somewhere else bc you will STARVE.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Lack of leads..overprice cars
Only use this job until you get a real one.
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAJanuary 5, 2019
Positive thing about this company is that it is growing. It is a buy here pay here dealership trying to go corporate. They have about 26 store locations and a Suite in Duluth, GA that they use as a corporate facility. I learned a lot which was mostly self taught on the job and will use the information obtained to know what not to do in my next role. The "corporate" atmosphere is very boring and you constantly feel like you being watched. However the job is very simple and many days I felt like I had to create something to do.They try be strict on how they hire in the corporate office however the pay is not competitive at all. It was good to have until I received another job just to have income in. As the saying goes :something is better than nothing.
Also the HR department really need structure. They make up policies as they go and nothing is set in stone or written. When conducting background checks they will approve a person with discrepancies to really fill a spot. I really want to share this because I believe this will help give an inside view of the company. Many mistakes Management made will fall on you so its best to keep all emails because they will pull it and blame you for anything like a typo, so "BEWARE". Keep everything documented and save emails!!
Use this company for what they are trying to receive from customers (cash). So with that being said just get your cash and keep passing through. The turnover is extremely high and not a place of growth.
Working in HR many days I witness many mistakes colleagues would make and my mistake was that I never pointed it
  more... out. However, as stated above, the company appear to be growing so in time once things really get in place and the CEO get involved and really focus on developing the team they may succeed and continue growing.

Good Luck! :-)
Pros
ICIMS experience
Cons
Read below
Best place to work
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Redford, MI 48239December 16, 2018
Owner is amazing. Owned my a very good looking family. They are very generous and the money is good.
Very good and honest environment I loved this place
Great Work place.Corporate Was The Best.New Sales Mgr. After 3 years on the job. He was not a people person.rude to customers..didnt like women in sal
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  United StatesNovember 12, 2018
Great Workplace.Corporate Was The Best.Always Willing To Assist.If need be.New sales Mgr came in.Was not a team player.customers complained he was so rude.wouldn't speak to you half the time.wanted all men working for him.pregadous man.not a team player
Pros
Great Advertisements.Financing A plus.Not many Turn Downs paid 200.00 birddog fee
Cons
Long hours. Rude sales Mgr Not a people person
Productive and fun workplace with many benefits.
EMISSION INSPECTOR/PORTER (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAOctober 25, 2018
i worked usually 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday. My knowledge about cars increased daily.Testing emissions and keeping up with inventory usually consisted my day.
Pros
Drive company cars home.
Cons
Salary.
Stay away dont waste your time worst company ever
Collections Representative (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAAugust 12, 2018
Calls are sent to certain collectors so they can meet or exceed their goals.management does nothing when you complain you're not getting calls . Management is rude, inexperienced, disrespectful that's why the turn over rate is so high
Pros
benefits are ok
Cons
supervisors are young ladies with no managment experience they're very rude
Poor place to work, do not buy a car here.
Vehicle Detail Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAJune 26, 2018
Us auto sales is a bunch of scammers charging high interest rates aswell as selling cars nearly 4-6,000 over there jelly blue book value. The job was decent at first, but with poor working conditions in the detail bay, and constant repossessed cars it was unmotivating, and stressful to get the cars out.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Terrible place
Could be profitable
Senior Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAJune 21, 2018
Not well organized; management needs extensive training and communication skills; very time consuming with the hours, schedule and time off; no contact for upper management; always changing bonus structure
Pros
you get in what you put in
Cons
hours and life time no balance
Us auto sales
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAJune 5, 2018
Very relaxed environment to work in.Company business model is extremely easy to adapt to. Health Benefits are great! Long Hours yet rewarding with the right amount of effort.
Pros
Health Plan, Free Lunch, Paid Time Off
Don’t consider working here
Collections (Current Employee) –  DuluthMay 2, 2018
Management is horrible. Impossible to hit goal! Collections is horrible. System issues daily. Too much stress for no reason! You can not miss a day...
Pros
Lunch on Saturday
Cons
Drama
Been here for over a year and I am still happy with what I do
Administrative Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GAMay 2, 2018
Not a bad place to be employed. Definitely a different culture than the military. Respect, Trust, and Quality are the principles on which US Auto was founded in 1992. The vision was to provide quality automobiles to those who could not purchase a vehicle through traditional means.
Pros
Some day can be long
Cons
the culture here is inclusive.
Decent pay/bonuses unobtainable
Collection Specialist/ customer service (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAMarch 8, 2018
I’m in collections and there is 0 morale in the entire department. employees have to work overtime to make bonuses (which should be obtainable without coming in on off days) and they will not pro-rate your bonus if you use your PTO. The system is always crashing so it slows you down when you need to be on the phone collecting.
Pros
Lunch provided Saturday’s
Cons
High stress/unobtainable goals
Do not work here
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Union City, GAJanuary 14, 2018
POOR POOR POOR , the cars are way over book value!!!, poor management , long work hours, horrible customer service. DO NOT WORK HERE They do not care about you, only care if you sale cars

Ask a question about working or interviewing at US Auto Sales. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9