US Department of Agriculture Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 540 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- IndustryGovernment & Public Administration
- HeadquartersWashington, DC
You’re seeing all 38 jobs at US Department of Agriculture because we can’t find any available jobs at US Department of Agriculture close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 28.6K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Installation & Maintenance
Employees at US Department of Agriculture have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 65 questions about working at US Department of Agriculture. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from US Department of Agriculture employees.
Insights from 320 Indeed users who have interviewed with US Department of Agriculture within the last 5 years.
What is your education and work background.
After application is put in, and qualification and work experiences are checked, requested documents provide, backgrounds are check, and all other interview requirements fulfilled, an offer is then extended to each applicant.
I didn't have an interview, but I heard from coworkers they ask about your teamwork capabilities, challenges you have overcome in the workplace, and instances that show your strengths as an employee.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at US Department of Agriculture?Published on May 24, 2021
- US Department of Agriculture